Sustain alpha Questions for reps

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
hey there, I got a few question for you guys... here goes. What is the product half life? What would be the optimal time of the day to use it and what would be the optimal time of the day to use it on of days when pulsing (epi)? and finaly would speading through the day a few pumps at a time be good? ie. 2 in the morning and 3 pre w/o. I really like the product so far and am looking to improve efficenty thanks in advance.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey there, I got a few question for you guys... here goes. What is the product half life? What would be the optimal time of the day to use it and what would be the optimal time of the day to use it on of days when pulsing (epi)? and finaly would speading through the day a few pumps at a time be good? ie. 2 in the morning and 3 pre w/o. I really like the product so far and am looking to improve efficenty thanks in advance.
There really isnt a need to do multiple applications per day, since the topical naturally has a 12-18 hr timed released effect.

One thing you can do to enhance absorption is apply to the scrotum. (about 4x higher absorption in this area)

I personally don’t think pulsing will reduce suppression, so it may be best to just save the Sustain Alpha for PCT.

-Pp