Sustain alpha Questions for reps

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Question Sustain alpha Questions for reps

hey there, I got a few question for you guys... here goes. What is the product half life? What would be the optimal time of the day to use it and what would be the optimal time of the day to use it on of days when pulsing (epi)? and finaly would speading through the day a few pumps at a time be good? ie. 2 in the morning and 3 pre w/o. I really like the product so far and am looking to improve efficenty thanks in advance.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Heavydaze View Post
    hey there, I got a few question for you guys... here goes. What is the product half life? What would be the optimal time of the day to use it and what would be the optimal time of the day to use it on of days when pulsing (epi)? and finaly would speading through the day a few pumps at a time be good? ie. 2 in the morning and 3 pre w/o. I really like the product so far and am looking to improve efficenty thanks in advance.
    There really isnt a need to do multiple applications per day, since the topical naturally has a 12-18 hr timed released effect.

One thing you can do to enhance absorption is apply to the scrotum. (about 4x higher absorption in this area)

I personally donít think pulsing will reduce suppression, so it may be best to just save the Sustain Alpha for PCT.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. sustain alpha? vs TCF-1
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 05:41 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha and...
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. sustain alpha
    By insanity1 in forum Anabolics