dermacrine and toco 8

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up dermacrine and toco 8

I ordered a couple of bottles of dermacrine and a tin of Toco 8 on friday and they arrived today. Very fast and professional shipping.

I will start the dermacrine in the morning, I am going to compare it against my TRT compounded Test gel and post how it goes if anybody is interested.

I tried the Toco 8 straight up and chased it with water. It doesn't taste bad at all, but I think some of it stuck to my teeth so it might be better to mix it with a drink It had an initial flavor that was almost fruity with turned slightly bitter, but after it was down it had a "malty" aftertaste.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I ordered a couple of bottles of dermacrine and a tin of Toco 8 on friday and they arrived today. Very fast and professional shipping.

I will start the dermacrine in the morning, I am going to compare it against my TRT compounded Test gel and post how it goes if anybody is interested.

I tried the Toco 8 straight up and chased it with water. It doesn't taste bad at all, but I think some of it stuck to my teeth so it might be better to mix it with a drink It had an initial flavor that was almost fruity with turned slightly bitter, but after it was down it had a "malty" aftertaste.
    I am interested in your results. I would be more innterested if you tried the Dermacrine Sustain instead of the normal Dermacrine to see if you get your natty test levels back. There is bloodwork over at MM of someone using that stack and their test levels shot over 700!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I tried the Toco 8 straight up and chased it with water. It doesn't taste bad at all....
    I actually enjoy the taste. If you have ever used palm oil, you will confirm it is the source. I always take Toco-8 solo. I have never mixed it with anything before.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Make sure to keep the scoop of toco on your tongue and not let it get swished around in your mouth. It actually tastes pretty good, but it also gets stuck to your mouth.lol
  5. Registered User
    Answers

are you using Dermacrine solo, or combined with your with you test gel?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

updates?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So it's been an entire week and I have been using 4 pumps of Dermacrine in the morning along with 2 scoops of Toco8 before bed. I will be getting some blood tests the week after next so we can see what the numbers look like. My "normal" test range usually comes back in the 200-250 range, give or take the time of day it was taken and my estrogen is usually in the 25 to 30 range.

My initial impression is that my mood has been completely better and I have been sleeping like a baby. I thought it was just a placebo effect the first few days, but so far so good. I suffer from anxiety and can be a little "twitchy" (think Tweak on South Park). I know the preg has some impact on neurological function, so I hope that the feeling of well being continues. I am wondering if the DHEA and pregnenalone combination may be helping to combat an underlying/undiagnosed adrenal fatigue condition? When I was on TRT last year my doctor also had me on 2 grains of Armour a day, it didn't do much but make me even more jittery for and hour or 2 after I took it. I didn't notice any weightloss or other benefits from the thyroid hormone, and I know that proper adrenal/cortisol function is required for T3 to do its job. Any thoughts?

Edit: Oh yeah, my hair hasn't started growing back yet from the Toco8
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I am interested in your results. I would be more innterested if you tried the Dermacrine Sustain instead of the normal Dermacrine to see if you get your natty test levels back. There is bloodwork over at MM of someone using that stack and their test levels shot over 700!
    Here's hoping I was around that level with 150mg of compounded transdermal test a week - and it was costing me $225 bucks every two months
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So it's been an entire week and I have been using 4 pumps of Dermacrine in the morning along with 2 scoops of Toco8 before bed. I will be getting some blood tests the week after next so we can see what the numbers look like. My "normal" test range usually comes back in the 200-250 range, give or take the time of day it was taken and my estrogen is usually in the 25 to 30 range.

My initial impression is that my mood has been completely better and I have been sleeping like a baby. I thought it was just a placebo effect the first few days, but so far so good. I suffer from anxiety and can be a little "twitchy" (think Tweak on South Park). I know the preg has some impact on neurological function, so I hope that the feeling of well being continues. I am wondering if the DHEA and pregnenalone combination may be helping to combat an underlying/undiagnosed adrenal fatigue condition? When I was on TRT last year my doctor also had me on 2 grains of Armour a day, it didn't do much but make me even more jittery for and hour or 2 after I took it. I didn't notice any weightloss or other benefits from the thyroid hormone, and I know that proper adrenal/cortisol function is required for T3 to do its job. Any thoughts?

Edit: Oh yeah, my hair hasn't started growing back yet from the Toco8
    Do you think your being more physicaly active during the day, now that you are on the Dermacrine?

-Pp
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Do you think your being more physicaly active during the day, now that you are on the Dermacrine?

-Pp
    No, nothing out of the ordinary. I box 2 or 3 times a week, lift 2 or 3 times a week, and do HIIT 2 times a week. I have been on a TKD diet since surgery last October. I have noticed that my endurance has improved, but it is still early and I am don't know if it is just a placebo effect. I am sleeping better and waking up earlier and feeling refreshed. The feeling of well being is undeniable though.

There was a tread over in the anti-aging section about the benefits of adding DHEA and preg to existing TRT patients to normalize all of the hormone pathways that are effected when external test is added to the system, there might be something to that. Seriously, i haven't felt this well even when on TRT.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The DHEA and Pregnenolone are serious neurosteroids, so the increased energy and vigor that you feel is probably due to a more complete replenishment during the night (from the higher neurosteroid concentration)

-Pp
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So its been 2 weeks so far since I started with the dermacrine, my blood test kits are on the way. The major change that I have noticed in the last few days is that I am STARVING, especially in the evening.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

...The major change that I have noticed in the last few days is that I am STARVING, especially in the evening.
    Elevated protein synthesis/testosterone levels can produce that outcome.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So its been 2 weeks so far since I started with the dermacrine, my blood test kits are on the way. The major change that I have noticed in the last few days is that I am STARVING, especially in the evening.

So how did everything work out for ya??
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    So how did everything work out for ya??
    Sorry, I kind of fell off the planet with this log. I still have another bottle waiting to be used. I was taking time off from the first bottle to do the blood test to see what my baselines were and just got caught up with work and haven't gotten back around to it. Once I have a change to go my baseline blood work I will start the new bottle and post up the results. I went back to a keto diet, and I am now in a decent rhythm with that - so I should have a lot of variables out of the way to give a good judgement.

Anecdotally, I felt much better on the dermacrine - just like being on TRT - without the itchy nipples
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry, I kind of fell off the planet with this log. I still have another bottle waiting to be used. I was taking time off from the first bottle to do the blood test to see what my baselines were and just got caught up with work and haven't gotten back around to it. Once I have a change to go my baseline blood work I will start the new bottle and post up the results. I went back to a keto diet, and I am now in a decent rhythm with that - so I should have a lot of variables out of the way to give a good judgement.

Anecdotally, I felt much better on the dermacrine - just like being on TRT - without the itchy nipples
    Good to hear bro. Keep us updated once you start that other bottle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. toco 8
    By Dirty music in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Toco-8
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:13 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy