At the end of my Dermocrine use...questions

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

I started using Dermo after 8 weeks of pulsing Havoc, where strength gains were considerable, and in terms of size, the result were quite good, yet not over the top as I wasn’t on a bulk per se. used Dermo as directed and I’m now at the beginning of my 4th week. Libido is not a problem at all, it’s very well in fact, and thus no suppression there. Size wise, I’ve lost a fair bit, to the point where a number of friends have pointed it out. I think fat loss around the midsection was noticeable in the first week and a half, but waistline has expanded some since. Strength hasn’t dropped off as such. I’m peaking now, so it’s obviously getting harder is all.

Any answers would be great. I was hoping to maybe not have retained the size gains, but certainly not to have lost so much.

cheers

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

I started using Dermo after 8 weeks of pulsing Havoc, where strength gains were considerable, and in terms of size, the result were quite good, yet not over the top as I wasn’t on a bulk per se. used Dermo as directed and I’m now at the beginning of my 4th week. Libido is not a problem at all, it’s very well in fact, and thus no suppression there. Size wise, I’ve lost a fair bit, to the point where a number of friends have pointed it out. I think fat loss around the midsection was noticeable in the first week and a half, but waistline has expanded some since. Strength hasn’t dropped off as such. I’m peaking now, so it’s obviously getting harder is all.

Any answers would be great. I was hoping to maybe not have retained the size gains, but certainly not to have lost so much.

cheers
Hey Sputnik,

The Dermacrine is going to help with fat loss quite a bit so if your losing a couple pounds, it’s likely going to be body fat. Has your diet changed much?

I would have suggest to run the Havoc and Dermacrine at the same time however – so you would have the synergy with the two pro-hormone based products, instead of such a lengthy drawn out cycle.

-Pp