At the end of my Dermocrine use...questions

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

At the end of my Dermocrine use...questions

Hi guys

I started using Dermo after 8 weeks of pulsing Havoc, where strength gains were considerable, and in terms of size, the result were quite good, yet not over the top as I wasnít on a bulk per se. used Dermo as directed and Iím now at the beginning of my 4th week. Libido is not a problem at all, itís very well in fact, and thus no suppression there. Size wise, Iíve lost a fair bit, to the point where a number of friends have pointed it out. I think fat loss around the midsection was noticeable in the first week and a half, but waistline has expanded some since. Strength hasnít dropped off as such. Iím peaking now, so itís obviously getting harder is all.

Any answers would be great. I was hoping to maybe not have retained the size gains, but certainly not to have lost so much.

cheers

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Hello? Any Primordial reps around?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Hi guys

I started using Dermo after 8 weeks of pulsing Havoc, where strength gains were considerable, and in terms of size, the result were quite good, yet not over the top as I wasnít on a bulk per se. used Dermo as directed and Iím now at the beginning of my 4th week. Libido is not a problem at all, itís very well in fact, and thus no suppression there. Size wise, Iíve lost a fair bit, to the point where a number of friends have pointed it out. I think fat loss around the midsection was noticeable in the first week and a half, but waistline has expanded some since. Strength hasnít dropped off as such. Iím peaking now, so itís obviously getting harder is all.

Any answers would be great. I was hoping to maybe not have retained the size gains, but certainly not to have lost so much.

cheers
    Hey Sputnik,

The Dermacrine is going to help with fat loss quite a bit so if your losing a couple pounds, itís likely going to be body fat. Has your diet changed much?

I would have suggest to run the Havoc and Dermacrine at the same time however Ė so you would have the synergy with the two pro-hormone based products, instead of such a lengthy drawn out cycle.

-Pp
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Few questions
    By michaeljh29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:10 AM
  2. GHR HGH and IGF-1 questions
    By bds6867 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
  3. 2 questions