toco8 and tocosorb

dillweed

Awards
whats the difference between the two?? they both seem to match up, the only diff i see is one is oil, and one is powder.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between the two?? they both seem to match up, the only diff i see is one is oil, and one is powder.
We use Tocomax (powder). It has superior bioavailability because it is water soluble.

-Eric

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
"Toco-8 is an all natural extraction which preserves the perfect natural ratio of all 8 tocotrienols and tocopherols with a high ratio of tocotrienol content"

That is from the write-up. The sup facts say 630mg per serving with 63mgs of that being tocotrienols. The thing is that I only see the tocotrienols listed on the sup facts. How much are we getting of the 4 tocopherols?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Toco-8 is an all natural extraction which preserves the perfect natural ratio of all 8 tocotrienols and tocopherols with a high ratio of tocotrienol content"

That is from the write-up. The sup facts say 630mg per serving with 63mgs of that being tocotrienols. The thing is that I only see the tocotrienols listed on the sup facts. How much are we getting of the 4 tocopherols?
Yes, I can pull these numbers if you want...

We had space constrictions on the Toco can so we didnt include the tocopherol content on the supplements facts.

-Pp

Ession

Awards
Whereare the numbers at? Which is better now that they've both been out for some time

SeekingSusan

Awards
Thanks. Does anyone know which is the strongest?