dermacrine equivalent to mgs of test?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. dermacrine equivalent to mgs of test?


    To how many mgs of testosterone would 5 pumps of dermacrine be equivalent to?

    If one were to use dermacrine as a substitute for transdermal testosterone base, how many pumps per day would be equivalent to 500mgs of test base?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolmance View Post
    To how many mgs of testosterone would 5 pumps of dermacrine be equivalent to?

    If one were to use dermacrine as a substitute for transdermal testosterone base, how many pumps per day would be equivalent to 500mgs of test base?
    The 4-5 pump dose of Dermacrine has been compared to 150mg of Test Enanthate by several long-time TRT patients. Some guys say it provides even more of a mental and energetic kick than testosterone too.

    I wouldn’t go over 5 pumps a day or you risk getting too high of DHEA levels which would likely just give you anxiety, restlessness and maybe some estrogenic sides.

    -Pp
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The 4-5 pump dose of Dermacrine has been compared to 150mg of Test Enanthate by several long-time TRT patients. Some guys say it provides even more of a mental and energetic kick than testosterone too.

    I wouldn’t go over 5 pumps a day or you risk getting too high of DHEA levels which would likely just give you anxiety, restlessness and maybe some estrogenic sides.

    -Pp
    Makes me want to try out dermacrine more and more!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The 4-5 pump dose of Dermacrine has been compared to 150mg of Test Enanthate by several long-time TRT patients. Some guys say it provides even more of a mental and energetic kick than testosterone too.

    I wouldn’t go over 5 pumps a day or you risk getting too high of DHEA levels which would likely just give you anxiety, restlessness and maybe some estrogenic sides.

    -Pp
    Thanks for your reply. Is that 150mgs of test e per week?

    I am contemplating using dermacrine to replace 4-ad in a 1-test/4-ad cycle, as I seem to be having a hard time locating bulk 4-ad powder recently. Would 4-5 pumps of dermacrine be sufficient to counter the lethargy produced by 1-test?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolmance View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Is that 150mgs of test e per week?

    I am contemplating using dermacrine to replace 4-ad in a 1-test/4-ad cycle, as I seem to be having a hard time locating bulk 4-ad powder recently. Would 4-5 pumps of dermacrine be sufficient to counter the lethargy produced by 1-test?
    Yes, 150mg/week.

    Dermacrine is probably thee' most effective pro-hormone product for countering lethargy. Major neuro-steroid activity with Dermacrine.

    -Pp
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Makes me want to try out dermacrine more and more!!
    Yep!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Im doing it now at 5 a day, and it is doing my body very well...Im not lifting cars or anything, lol, but it is delivering as promised.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Im doing it now at 5 a day, and it is doing my body very well...Im not lifting cars or anything, lol, but it is delivering as promised.
    Are you using dermacrine solo?

  9. I just ordered some dermacrine to see how it compares to the compounded Test gel that I was using for TRT.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I just ordered some dermacrine to see how it compares to the compounded Test gel that I was using for TRT.
    How does it compare so far?

    Do you mean you using Dermacrine solo, or combined with test gel?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    How does it compare so far?

    Do you mean you using Dermacrine solo, or combined with test gel?
    Today was the first day, so it is too early to tell, although I did notice some more energy today. I am using it solo, I stopped TRT last fall when I had surgery and I don't have the cash to restart right at the moment so I though I would give this a try. My test levels are constantly around the 200 mark with estrogen levels usually ranging between 25 and 30 when I am off TRT so I will give this a few weeks and do a blood test to see how it is going.

    I did 4 pumps and couldn't find anyplace fee to rub the 5th on It smells exactly like the compounded test cream.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The 4-5 pump dose of Dermacrine has been compared to 150mg of Test Enanthate by several long-time TRT patients. Some guys say it provides even more of a mental and energetic kick than testosterone too.

    I wouldn’t go over 5 pumps a day or you risk getting too high of DHEA levels which would likely just give you anxiety, restlessness and maybe some estrogenic sides.

    -Pp
    Do you recommend taking an anti-e with Dermacrine?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Do you recommend taking an anti-e with Dermacrine?
    Not generally, but if your prone to estrogenic sides and water weight is a concern then you may benefit from a low dose AI.

    -Pp

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Not generally, but if your prone to estrogenic sides and water weight is a concern then you may benefit from a low dose AI.

    -Pp
    Cool, thanks.

  15. so what is exactly the difference between dermacrine and sustain alpha, which one rejuvenates hormones better, im guessing sustain alpha after reading yalls pct guide, i really like that, helped me out alot on my knowledge stand point, im putting in an order in for it tomorow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    Are you using dermacrine solo?
    yeah, I was doing it solo because I usually solo any supp at first to weigh the effectiveness.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Today was the first day, so it is too early to tell, although I did notice some more energy today. I am using it solo, I stopped TRT last fall when I had surgery and I don't have the cash to restart right at the moment so I though I would give this a try. My test levels are constantly around the 200 mark with estrogen levels usually ranging between 25 and 30 when I am off TRT so I will give this a few weeks and do a blood test to see how it is going.

    I did 4 pumps and couldn't find anyplace fee to rub the 5th on It smells exactly like the compounded test cream.
    Back-right shoulder, back-left shoulder, upper bicep/tricep right, upper bicep/tricep left, and across chest-collarbone.

    Oh yeah, and the testicles, but I personally have NOT tried this one, though I hear it is VERY effective.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Back-right shoulder, back-left shoulder, upper bicep/tricep right, upper bicep/tricep left, and across chest-collarbone.

    Oh yeah, and the testicles, but I personally have NOT tried this one, though I hear it is VERY effective.
    cool, i will try that. I was staying away from my upper back, I figured the skin would be to tough from all the sun exposure. I was afraid to do the sack, didn't want a bengay kind of a burn

  19. Dermacrine should not be used in PCT? I hear a lot of people using DHEA in PCT... this has probably been addressed, but can Dermacrine be used in PCT? I know Sustain Alpha is recommended... but I'm curious about Dermacrine.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Dermacrine should not be used in PCT? I hear a lot of people using DHEA in PCT... this has probably been addressed, but can Dermacrine be used in PCT? I know Sustain Alpha is recommended... but I'm curious about Dermacrine.
    We dont recommend it anymore. Too much hormone is getting in to the system with Dermacrine and it interferes with the body's natural production.

    -Pp

  21. 150 mgs seems like a descent amount.. would this be enough to pack on some new muscle??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    150 mgs seems like a descent amount.. would this be enough to pack on some new muscle??
    You bet... you will get a pretty significant androgenic/anabolic boost from Dermacrine.

    -Pp

  23. I am finishing my first 4 weeks of an 8 week run of Dermacrine/Phyto-Test. Bottom line is this, I am 52. I break my ass in the gym, eat right and take care of myself. Still by the middle of the day, I am dragging my ass at work, get grumpy, actually teared up at a chick flick the wife dragged me too . When the doc ran my blood it showed I was in the bottom 1/3 of the range and my HGH was non-existent. He has been refusing HRT because "You are just getting older" and told me to take B12 for energy. (Hey doc, I just told you I'm taking ADAM multi-vitamin and am getting 3Xs the recommended B12 already) Now, I can deal with getting older, but when your system is all out of whack, something needs to be done.

    All I can say is that the Dermacrine/Phyto-T has delivered like promised. My energy is way up. I am not crashing before lunch and falling asleep in front of the TV at night. And more importantly, I haven't got weepy at movies since starting this stuff. So, there is definitely something going on. I am planning another round of blood work on the 7th or 8th week so I can rub the doctor's nose in it.

    Oh yeah, my work out sessions have improved. My focus is better and I can get in the extra set or two. And I have added another 10 minutes to my cardio which was an impossibility a few weeks ago.

    The only problem with Dermacrine is that I will have to stop for a month or so to reset everything. Sustain Alpha and Endo Amp is my PCT. I will be chomping at the bit to do another cycle.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    I am finishing my first 4 weeks of an 8 week run of Dermacrine/Phyto-Test. Bottom line is this, I am 52. I break my ass in the gym, eat right and take care of myself. Still by the middle of the day, I am dragging my ass at work, get grumpy, actually teared up at a chick flick the wife dragged me too . When the doc ran my blood it showed I was in the bottom 1/3 of the range and my HGH was non-existent. He has been refusing HRT because "You are just getting older" and told me to take B12 for energy. (Hey doc, I just told you I'm taking ADAM multi-vitamin and am getting 3Xs the recommended B12 already) Now, I can deal with getting older, but when your system is all out of whack, something needs to be done.

    All I can say is that the Dermacrine/Phyto-T has delivered like promised. My energy is way up. I am not crashing before lunch and falling asleep in front of the TV at night. And more importantly, I haven't got weepy at movies since starting this stuff. So, there is definitely something going on. I am planning another round of blood work on the 7th or 8th week so I can rub the doctor's nose in it.

    Oh yeah, my work out sessions have improved. My focus is better and I can get in the extra set or two. And I have added another 10 minutes to my cardio which was an impossibility a few weeks ago.

    The only problem with Dermacrine is that I will have to stop for a month or so to reset everything. Sustain Alpha and Endo Amp is my PCT. I will be chomping at the bit to do another cycle.

    That's exciting to hear. My body seems to be changing...obviously it's too soon to see results...plus I am taking Yohimbine plus Anabolic Pump in an attempt to get a serious body recomp.

    One things for sure...The Dermacrine is giving me sustained energy thru-out the day. I am not even needing my Vitamins for energy like I used to.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    I am finishing my first 4 weeks of an 8 week run of Dermacrine/Phyto-Test. Bottom line is this, I am 52. I break my ass in the gym, eat right and take care of myself. Still by the middle of the day, I am dragging my ass at work, get grumpy, actually teared up at a chick flick the wife dragged me too . When the doc ran my blood it showed I was in the bottom 1/3 of the range and my HGH was non-existent. He has been refusing HRT because "You are just getting older" and told me to take B12 for energy. (Hey doc, I just told you I'm taking ADAM multi-vitamin and am getting 3Xs the recommended B12 already) Now, I can deal with getting older, but when your system is all out of whack, something needs to be done.

    All I can say is that the Dermacrine/Phyto-T has delivered like promised. My energy is way up. I am not crashing before lunch and falling asleep in front of the TV at night. And more importantly, I haven't got weepy at movies since starting this stuff. So, there is definitely something going on. I am planning another round of blood work on the 7th or 8th week so I can rub the doctor's nose in it.

    Oh yeah, my work out sessions have improved. My focus is better and I can get in the extra set or two. And I have added another 10 minutes to my cardio which was an impossibility a few weeks ago.

    The only problem with Dermacrine is that I will have to stop for a month or so to reset everything. Sustain Alpha and Endo Amp is my PCT. I will be chomping at the bit to do another cycle.
    Moooootivation.

    I'm not one too push supplements on the younger crowd, yet alone steroids and prohormones... BUT, I'd say Dermacrine is one of the best "first cycle" supplements one could use.

    I say that without demeaning or minimizing what Dermacrine can do. I'm 22, and I had the exact same stack - Dermacrine + Phyto-Test for 4 weeks. I train Crossfit, with a lot of aerobics, so I'm more for the performance maximizers rather than the mass bulking agents. I was incredibly pleased with what this simple combo brought to me. I was running around 30-35 miles per week, and strength and muscle gains continued to increase. It may be less effective in the younger crowd, but wow does this stuff still work. On the recent sale I grabbed two more bottles of Phyto-Test... will be tough holding them off until their time comes!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Moooootivation.

    I'm not one too push supplements on the younger crowd, yet alone steroids and prohormones... BUT, I'd say Dermacrine is one of the best "first cycle" supplements one could use.

    I say that without demeaning or minimizing what Dermacrine can do. I'm 22, and I had the exact same stack - Dermacrine + Phyto-Test for 4 weeks. I train Crossfit, with a lot of aerobics, so I'm more for the performance maximizers rather than the mass bulking agents. I was incredibly pleased with what this simple combo brought to me. I was running around 30-35 miles per week, and strength and muscle gains continued to increase. It may be less effective in the younger crowd, but wow does this stuff still work. On the recent sale I grabbed two more bottles of Phyto-Test... will be tough holding them off until their time comes!
    I'm on Dermacrine now...although its good for energy...I still think my choice of epistane for my 1st cycle was much better than DHEA. there was no doubt that it was working...whereas with dermacrine if it wasn't for the energy boost I wouldn't be sure.
  27. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm on Dermacrine now...although its good for energy...I still think my choice of epistane for my 1st cycle was much better than DHEA. there was no doubt that it was working...whereas with dermacrine if it wasn't for the energy boost I wouldn't be sure.

    Out of curiosity, could you explain this a bit further. I have though of using epistane, but never did.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    Out of curiosity, could you explain this a bit further. I have though of using epistane, but never did.
    Epistane is potent steroid. The majority of users run the compound solo, and turn great results from the average dosage. Dermacrine is a potent as well, a PH, but it is not regularly used as a stand-alone. Commonly used as a stacker with other compounds, such as Epistane for example. I'm hesitant to call it a sidekick, so I'll refer to it as the ideal compliment to a steroid/PH cycle.

    As you have probably learned, the vast majority of gear users will use injectable testosterone as their base, and then will branch off (if planned to) to stack it with other goal specific compounds... strength, mass, fat loss, whatever it may be. Dermacrine is in a way the "testosterone" in the legal AAS world, despite it being comprised of different ingredients. It combats lethargy, improves libido, and makes you just feel great while on it.

    For a first time cycle, Epistane will bring more impressive gains, without a doubt. A very potent steroid, with suprisingly minimal sides. I mentioned that Dermacrine may be a suitable choice for a first cycle as it is unmethylated, and there is even less of a risk for sides. Lethargy is close to an impossibility as well on Dermacrine, while Epistane there is some reports of so. Both a great choice for a first cycle, maybe even better stacked together... when I think "first cycle" I tend to think of the least sides so that the individual can get the feel for the process.
  29. Smile


    Thanks. I decided to try the Dermacrine because of the disappointing results from DHEA oral and some other OTC suppliments. In fact, the DHEA pills did absolutely nothing for me and at one point I was taking 200mg per day. What attracted me to Dermacrine is the ingredients to prevent conversion to estrogen and estradol that is common with extended DHEA use. My thinking was pretty much, one bottle can't hurt if this stuff is a waste. Dermacrine was a definite pleasant surprise. Thanks again for the input. For the heck of it, I will do some reading on Epistane.

  30. what would be a good cycle (dosage) using epistane and dermacrine
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
  2. SD/Dermacrine and drug test
    By MacTruck33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. 4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:20 AM
  4. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in