Have you ever been upset by high testosterone lab results?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I have... :)

Back in december, I did a cycle of 1-t + at the tail end of it superdrol. I got my blood tested precycle, and my results came back about what I expected, crappy. I had been previously told that my test levels were at bottom of scale but never went on trt. I used Dermacrine Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 for my PCT, then took a final blood test about a month after that was over. Dangit, i'm not a TRT candidate anymore....

Hats off to Primordial, even tho I have no excuse to go on TRT now :D

Attachments

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results. Always nice to see bloodwork and numbers backing up a product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn almost a 75% increase in test it looks like! Holy crap! lol... I have used Dermacrine sustain reg and it was great, cant wait to try the alpha.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is that all you were using in regards to test boosting? No SERM, AI, etc?

How many pumps of alpha, and where did you apply to?

Thanks-

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Easy!!! That's awesome.. Sad story no more TRT though, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that all you were using in regards to test boosting? No SERM, AI, etc?

How many pumps of alpha, and where did you apply to?

Thanks-
yeah, that was it, it was part of a purposeful experiment. Since it was so low to begin with, I figured that worst that happens is I come back poorly and go on TRT anyhow. Thats why I did the blood test before the cycle, and after PCT + rest time.

I did 5 pumps a day of the sustain, 1 to the sack and inner thighs, and the rest spread from abs to upper bis.

Granted your mileage my vary :) you have to also keep in mind that in the timespan of these tests I went from mid 20s bodyfat to mid teens. So I think aromatase levels dropping because of that have a bit to do with it. I definitely noticed about 2 weeks into PCT that I was hanging extra low :) not really bigger than normal, but hanging lower.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Easy, that's ridiculous. I love how at the bottom @ current hormone therapies it goes from 'none' in December to 'none indicated' in March. AHHAHAHAH!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, that is quite a remarkable change for sure, so obviously someone there was paying attention :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
well, that is quite a remarkable change for sure, so obviously someone there was paying attention :D
Whatever man, just tell em you've been practicing your Kegel's.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I have actually been running Sustain Alpha for a little over 2 weeks now, at 5 pumps a day.. Not noticing a whole lot yet, so hopefully it starts to kick in.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now I have... :)

Back in december, I did a cycle of 1-t + at the tail end of it superdrol. I got my blood tested precycle, and my results came back about what I expected, crappy. I had been previously told that my test levels were at bottom of scale but never went on trt. I used Dermacrine Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 for my PCT, then took a final blood test about a month after that was over. Dangit, i'm not a TRT candidate anymore....

Hats off to Primordial, even tho I have no excuse to go on TRT now :D
Thats great EJ, thanks for posting.

-Pp

broken7

broken7

Awards
I thought your LH would be higher

How much did the the tests cost you ?
Was it easy to do the blood spot ?

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the lh + fsh dropping a little is interesting, but who knows how all that goes together... still in normal range, so good enough for me :)

the tests were around $140-150 a pop, I don't remember exactly. it was pretty easy to do, took about 20 minutes first thing in the morning to do it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought your LH would be higher

How much did the the tests cost you ?
Was it easy to do the blood spot ?
High LH/FSH isn’t necessarily a good thing. Having low LH/FSH means that the Toco-8 helped improve his testicular sensitivity so he can maintain a higher testosterone level with lower LH/FSH levels. This is a good thing

Plus, LH/FSH is released in rhythmic pulses throughout the day, with the highest amount released first thing in the morning. He may have tested different times, thus showing different levels.

-Pp

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats most amazing is this came a month after the Primordial PCT.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Good to hear. I have actually been running Sustain Alpha for a little over 2 weeks now, at 5 pumps a day.. Not noticing a whole lot yet, so hopefully it starts to kick in.
Did this ever kick in for you?

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Let me get this straight. You used Derma, Sustain Alpha, and the toco? Not just the Sustain and toco? How would this work for someone attempting a restart? I thought the Derma wasn't recommended for part of the PCT unless I read wrong.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, just the sustain alpha. I thought its full name was "dermacrine sustain alpha", but I guess i'm wrong. maybe it was "dermacrine sustain" before it became the alpha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, this is what I was looking for!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me get this straight. You used Derma, Sustain Alpha, and the toco? Not just the Sustain and toco? How would this work for someone attempting a restart? I thought the Derma wasn't recommended for part of the PCT unless I read wrong.
Yep, the Dermacrine isn’t used for PCT. It’s the Sustain Alpha that you want for PCT. (and the Toco)

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait, did u put it on your ballz? Is that what ur saying?

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
One final question, you ran this as a typical four week pct, correct, or a bit longer?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, thats where one squirt went, with the excess spread to inner thighs.

It was a 4 week pct.
u said it made ur ballz bigger? Or just cause the testicular atrophy from ur cycle? Would this work with any transdermal?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, they didn't really atrophy noticeably, but they did "turtle up" and rise. they ended up dropping down to hanging lower than normal by about the middle of the second week of PCT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, they didn't really atrophy noticeably, but they did "turtle up" and rise. they ended up dropping down to hanging lower than normal by about the middle of the second week of PCT
nice, im gonna try this, lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

actually my gf used to complain about her like kissing my arms or chest and tasting the penetrate,imagine if she was sucking my ballz and tasted it :eek:

lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh boy and sustain has its own unique smell, so I can imagine it tastes extra special

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

actually my gf used to complain about her like kissing my arms or chest and tasting the penetrate,imagine if she was sucking my ballz and tasted it :eek:

lol
The thin skin around the balls absorbs the ingredients extemely well, unlike some of the more 'waxy' areas of the skin that repel penetration. There shouldnt be any taste/smell after a couple hours.

-Pp

broken7

broken7

Awards
The thin skin around the balls absorbs the ingredients extemely well, unlike some of the more 'waxy' areas of the skin that repel penetration. There shouldnt be any taste/smell after a couple hours.

-Pp

I must a freak cause my balls have thicker skin then most other parts of my body. Other then my face it's basically the only part of my body I can shave without getting razor burn.....I have ball skin of steel!!!......probably more information then you guys wanted to know =)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I must a freak cause my balls have thicker skin then most other parts of my body. Other then my face it's basically the only part of my body I can shave without getting razor burn.....I have ball skin of steel!!!......probably more information then you guys wanted to know =)

Way too much.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey about how long does a bottle of Sustain Alpha last at 5 pumps a day?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It should last 25 days at 5 pump ED.

-Pp

Thanks PP. Any plans in the future for a discounted stack of Sustain and Endoamp? or Sustain, EndoAmp, and Toco-8???? I know you got the one with the Sustain and Toco-8 but right now I have a canister of that but no Sustain or Endo????

Mr.50

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks PP. Any plans in the future for a discounted stack of Sustain and Endoamp? or Sustain, EndoAmp, and Toco-8???? I know you got the one with the Sustain and Toco-8 but right now I have a canister of that but no Sustain or Endo????

Mr.50
Our next deal is gonna be for the new DermaTherm formulation... stay tunned.

Remember we got the testosterone recovery stack for the Sustain, EndoAmp, and Toco-8.

-Pp

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Our next deal is gonna be for the new DermaTherm formulation... stay tunned.

Remember we got the testosterone recovery stack for the Sustain, EndoAmp, and Toco-8.

-Pp

Thata what I was looking for the test recovery stack but I didn't see it on the web site! Maybe I am blind, and I'll go look again..... let me know if there is a trick to finding it. Thanks.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do still need to try phytotest. one of these days I will :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thata what I was looking for the test recovery stack but I didn't see it on the web site! Maybe I am blind, and I'll go look again..... let me know if there is a trick to finding it. Thanks.

Mr.50

Found it! Its not on the list of products but if you go to "all products" its there!

Mr.50

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Did you.....ahem...cough.... shave your nether region?

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Any chance of me sweating it out if I put it on after my shower at 8:30 a.m. and then working out at 10:00 a.m.ish? I know I'm asking a lot of questions.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of me sweating it out if I put it on after my shower at 8:30 a.m. and then working out at 10:00 a.m.ish? I know I'm asking a lot of questions.
You dont really need to worry about this. The law of diffusion will encourage more uptake from the sweating.

-Pp