EndoAmp & Toco -8

jm7502

Awards
I have question regarding endoAmp and Toco 8 I bought them but I do not know which scooper belongs to which. One of of the scoopers say 1.25ml while the other says nothing. I need help considering of the products is 1 scoop while there other say take take 2 leveled scoops

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
My Toco-8 scoop has nothing on it.

Hope that helps.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have question regarding endoAmp and Toco 8 I bought them but I do not know which scooper belongs to which. One of of the scoopers say 1.25ml while the other says nothing. I need help considering of the products is 1 scoop while there other say take take 2 leveled scoops
Both scoops are the same size (1.25ml). So, you can use either scoop with either product. (2 scoops ED of each product)

Sorry for the confusion.

-Pp

n87

Awards
  • Established
I have never gotten a scoop. Was it supposed to be inside of the container? Can I use a teaspoon for that? A half of a teaspoon, a third?
Thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never gotten a scoop. Was it supposed to be inside of the container? Can I use a teaspoon for that? A half of a teaspoon, a third?
Thanks.
It should of had a scoop in the wraping. Its 1/4 teaspoon.

-Pp

n87

Awards
  • Established
It should of had a scoop in the wraping. Its 1/4 teaspoon.

-Pp
I must have thrown it away with the wrapping. I'll just use the teaspoon. Thanks for your reply! Starting Testosterone recovery stack as PCT for Havoc/Dermacrine.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both scoops are the same size (1.25ml). So, you can use either scoop with either product. (2 scoops ED of each product)

Sorry for the confusion.

-Pp

When I ordered my endoamp, it had a larger 5ml scoop and it said to take 1 scoop a day (scoop was a lot larger than the toco-8 scoop). Was I taking far too much if it was only supposed to have the 1.25ml scoop?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I ordered my endoamp, it had a larger 5ml scoop and it said to take 1 scoop a day (scoop was a lot larger than the toco-8 scoop). Was I taking far too much if it was only supposed to have the 1.25ml scoop?
That was the scoop we where shipping originally. But guys were having trouble accurately dosing the product because the powder was packed so tight and was spilling the product out of the can and not working out very well.

So…

We got a bigger can and now we ship the 1.25 sized spoon (two scoops for the full dose)

-Pp