Buy one, Get one Dermacrine FREE until Friday the 18th!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

As you probably know, increasing testosterone is one of the best ways to boost strength, muscle size, and muscular definition. Without high testosterone levels, it’s easy to feel rundown, weak, unmotivated and even harder to obtain a ripped and solid physique. Unfortunately obtaining testosterone is illegal in most countries and is associated with stiff penalties. Without the real deal being readily available, our only option is to spend our money on legal supplements. Today, I’m going to show you a totally legal, safe and effective replacement for real Testosterone and I’m going to tell you how to get your hands on a FREE bottle within the next 72hrs!

If you’ve been searching for something to boost testosterone you’ve probably tried a number of testosterone boosting herbal supplements with little or no real-world results. Or, perhaps you have tried one of the new semi-legal ‘pro-steroids’, made decent gains, but where disappointed with the undesirable side effects such as liver damage, dangerous cholesterol effects, lethargy, reduced appetite or reduced sex drive. Besides, if you’re concerned about your health, you probably aren’t interested in being a “test subject” for someone’s new and unproven ‘designer steroid’.

Wouldn’t it be nice to find something that gives you aggressive motivation and monster strength to push your training to the next level, while also giving you an anabolic edge for muscle repair and growth? Better yet, how about solid gains without sacrificing your liver, cholesterol health, gym motivation, or sex drive?

Primordial Performance has created this formula, and it isn’t some run-of-the-mill testosterone boosting pill either. This stuff is an advanced topical cream that delivers a massive dose of anabolic hormones directly to your blood stream and has been proven to boost testosterone up to 140%!

Get ready, because this stuff is a true hormonal powerhouse. You can literally feel the surge of testosterone pulse through your body and the crushing power in your muscles with the motivational energy to break your Page Ranking’s. Best of all, you can be sure that you’re using a “tried and true” product that’s been proven to be effective by hundreds of satisfied users.

The product is called Dermacrine. “Derma” means skin, and “crine” refers to the endocrine system (hormone system). As the name implies, Dermacrine absorbs through the skin and provides the body with a serious spike in muscle building hormones. In fact, Dermacrine is the closest thing to the ‘real deal’ that you can get your hands on, without jail time.

So your probably wondering, what makes Dermacrine so special?

First, you have to understand that Testosterone is not the only anabolic hormone in your body. In fact, there are other natural occurring hormones that act just like testosterone and can be just as powerful for increasing strength, lean muscle, aggression and recovery. A few of these hormones include Androstenediol (4-AD), 4-androstenedione (Andro), and Androstenetriol (Atriol).

What makes Dermacrine unique is that it not only boosts testosterone but it also boosts these other important anabolic hormones. Its boosts them so high that you literally feel like your “on”, and it does this within hours of application. The ingredient that accomplishes this is the bio-identical hormone DHEA – The precursor to all anabolic hormones in the body.

You’re probably thinking to yourself right now, “DHEA supplements have been around for years, and they aren’t very effective”. However, there is a trade secret that makes DHEA up to 20x more effective. You see, DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally. Better yet, the DHEA is forced to convert to other hormones as it passes the skin. This is because the skin is concentrated with hormonal enzymes, and this means that the DHEA can rapidly convert to more anabolic hormones such as 4-AD, Andro and Testosterone. The DHEA also converts to powerful fat-burning hormones such as 7-keto-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (Just look at the hormonal conversion pathways in the diagram).

Because Dermacrine is a complete hormonal optimization formula, it also includes estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors -- Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone, and Chrysin. These natural plant extracts help minimize estrogen, thus eliminating the risk of gyno, fat depositing and testicular shrinkage. Plus, research also shows that these ingredients have potent effects on enhancing fertility, libido, and erectile function. (Not to mention anti-cancer and heart health benefits too!)

The coolest thing about Dermacrine is that it’s absorbed through the skin, so you have the maximum absorption of the active ingredients compared to taking them orally. Wondering how the ingredients pass through the skin? Let me explain…

Dermacrine utilizes an advanced topical matrix known as the OHV delivery system (OHV is for Occlusion, Hydration, and Vasodilation) which includes cutting edge carrier ingredients. With this proprietary transdermal formula, Dermacrine delivers the active ingredients through the skin quickly and efficiently. Dermacrine dries fast, leaves no residue, and no unpleasant smell. The end result is clean, moisturized skin.

As an added benefit, Dermacrine’s topical formula has recently been redesigned and improved with the patented penetration enhancer tetrahydropiperine to help the active ingredients absorb even more efficiently making it 40% more effective. All natural ingredients such as aloe, almond oil, emu oil and vitamin E have also been added to the formula to naturally support healthy skin.

Most importantly, Dermacrine is virtually side effect free. Those concerned with hair loss will be glad to know that Dermacrine has balanced levels of pregnenolone which help limit the amount of DHT (the hair loss hormone) that the body creates from testosterone. Now you can have a hard body that doesn’t cost you your hair line!

One “side effect” that has been reported is an insatiable desire to eat. That’s right, within the first couple weeks, users report generally find themselves cleaning out the pantry. So, make sure you stock up on food, and supply your body with enough protein to support new muscle growth (2gms per lb of bodyweight is generally the ideal amount for muscle gains). Some users also report restlessness or insomnia with Dermacrine, but this is generally only with those who aren’t participating in strenuous exercise. Just make sure you are exerting yourself with enough physical activity on a daily basis, so you can have a restful night sleep when it’s time to relax.

Using Dermacrine is easy. You only apply it once a day first thing in the morning, which allows the hormones to be evenly released throughout the day. Just check out the Dermacrine cycling instructions below –

To recap, Dermacrine will…

• Increase Testosterone
• Increase GH & IGF-1
• Increase Anabolic hormones
• Stimulate Protein Synthesis
• Dilate blood vessels.

Which will …

• Enhance Strength
• Increase Appetite
• Increase Lean Muscle Mass
• Accelerate Recovery
• Reduce Fat tissue
• Increase libido and erectile strength

If you’ve tried herbal test boosters with minimal results and are ready to step it up to the next level, or have suffered from the side-effects of other pro-steroid products, now is the time to consider Dermacrine.

This month, we’ve made the decision easy. For next 72 hrs only we are offering a BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE special! That’s right, pay regular price for one Dermacrine, and receive the second one FREE. No catches and no gimmicks.

Note: Only ONE free Dermacrine per order! No other coupons or discounts can be used with this free offer!

To take advantage of this offer, just enter “FREE DERMACRINE” into the comments section on the final order page. That’s it. We will ship the 2nd Dermacrine to you at no additional charge. Just make sure you act fast, because this offer is only good for the next 72hrs. And remember, if you aren’t completely satisfied, send the Dermacrine back for a full refund!

Now is your chance to turn on anabolism and ignite the metabolism with Dermacrine!

Thank you!

-Pp

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IM so in!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hells bells I just got excited thinking about that sweet smelling substance all over my big muscles..

Err uhh, anyway awesome deal..

This just derma? Or can we get free Sustain? LOL I'll take it either way.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hells bells I just got excited thinking about that sweet smelling substance all over my big muscles..

Err uhh, anyway awesome deal..

This just derma? Or can we get free Sustain? LOL I'll take it either way.
We are just doing this for Dermacrine right now to help increase the awareness of the product. Plus, Sustain has a higher per bottle cost for us which wouldnt really allow us to do this right now.

-Pp

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
'sall good PP. I'd pay double for these babies.:head:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just bought one, can't wait to give it a try now!

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Does this work with the free shipping and 10% off offers as well?

Edit: Also, what if I buy the "Mass Stack"? Would you throw in an extra Dermacrine with that?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this work with the free shipping and 10% off offers as well?
You can still get the free shipping if you order over $100, but the free Dermacrine is not valid with the 10% off coupon.

-Pp

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a second is this deal for the PP website or for NP?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
So if we're getting two bottles, can we run it for 8 weeks or should it really be kept at 4?

I was thinking of running it with trans. 11-oxo which I would run for 8 weeks and was wondering if I could run Derm. the whole time or maybe just keep it for the last 4 weeks?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if we're getting two bottles, can we run it for 8 weeks or should it really be kept at 4?

I was thinking of running it with trans. 11-oxo which I would run for 8 weeks and was wondering if I could run Derm. the whole time or maybe just keep it for the last 4 weeks?
You could run it 8 weeks if you wanted, but if your going to do that then you should definitely make sure you have some kind of PCT lined up. (Test Recovery Stack, or SERM, ect.)

-Pp

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could run it 8 weeks if you wanted, but if your going to to that then you should definitely make sure you have some kind of PCT lined up. (Test Recovery Stack, or SERM, ect.)

-Pp
..hmmm getting some ideas

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no clue when I placed my order two days ago that something like this was around the corner. I would definitely have utilized the chance!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In on this, snap!

poacher

Awards
  • Established
How much can I get for 14 US dollars. Think I love you guys. Sustain Alpha is treating me right

Quinn77

Awards
I would assume this product is for 21+ or is it 18+?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow's my birthday, can I have a bottle? :)

JonArms

Awards
Website doesnt allow buy one get one free
Do you ship to UK?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Website doesnt allow buy one get one free
Do you ship to UK?
To take advantage of this offer, just enter “FREE DERMACRINE” into the comments section on the final order page. That’s it. We will ship the 2nd Dermacrine to you at no additional charge

Itchyscratchy

Awards
I am just wondering if this is safe for a 21 year old? I saw that there was blood test results for a 22 year old. This deal looks good, and in about a months time I'm going to start an intensive training period, doing MMA 3 times a week, boxing 2 times a week, and lifting 3 times a week, and I think this could help me ease into it, as at the moment I'm only training about 3-4 times a week.

walugi

walugi

Awards
just a newb question here, isn't testosterone meant to boost libido, energy etc? In several articles, they allude to testosterone reducing libido etc

I'm mainly referring to testosterone boosters like Drive, Alpha Drive XL and so on. I realise that Dermacrine is a little different :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am just wondering if this is safe for a 21 year old? I saw that there was blood test results for a 22 year old. This deal looks good, and in about a months time I'm going to start an intensive training period, doing MMA 3 times a week, boxing 2 times a week, and lifting 3 times a week, and I think this could help me ease into it, as at the moment I'm only training about 3-4 times a week.
It is a good idea to wait until you are 21 before using any pro-hormone based products. But 18 is the bare minimum.

One thing that people notice from Dermacrine is a dramatically increased rate of recovery, so if you plan on being that physically active, Dermacrine would provide a nice ergonomic benefit.

Walugi,

Yes, testosterone generally does increase libido, and so does Dermacrine because it boosts testosterone (and other “sex” hormones)

JonArms,

Yes we do ship to the UK.

-Pp

walugi

walugi

Awards
Oh my apologies, I misread 'pro-steroids' as testosterone and wondered why it would give you low libido, lethargy etc.

With the over 21 rule, does that include herbal test boosters?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh my apologies, I misread 'pro-steroids' as testosterone and wondered why it would give you low libido, lethargy etc.

With the over 21 rule, does that include herbal test boosters?
Id say herbal test boosters are fine for just about anyone IMO.

-Pp

klownh8er

Awards
never heard of dermacrine before, is it a harsh suppressor? Does this require a SERM for PCT, or can you get away with OTC like for Epi based products?

Sorry if it's a noobish question. :

-Klown

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pct is Sustain Alpha

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
can i buy a sustain alpha and get a free dermacrine?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never heard of dermacrine before, is it a harsh suppressor? Does this require a SERM for PCT, or can you get away with OTC like for Epi based products?

Sorry if it's a noobish question. :

-Klown

Yeah, it’s not a very harsh suppressor if you stick to 4 week cycles. If you go longer than this then it would be a good idea to have PCT… such as Sustain Alpha like metroba suggested.

Grila jutitsu,

Its just the Dermacrine for now bro. (Sustain has a higher bottle cost, and higher demand)

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a newb question here, isn't testosterone meant to boost libido, energy etc? In several articles, they allude to testosterone reducing libido etc

I'm mainly referring to testosterone boosters like Drive, Alpha Drive XL and so on. I realise that Dermacrine is a little different :)
Drive (if you meant the product by Applied Nutriceuticals) does not lead to weakened libido. On the contrary. Yet, Drive and Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha are based on completely different product concepts. In general, though, effective testosterone boosters also produce several other cool benefits, including libido-boosting.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i tried and got the samething. i would also like to place this order.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just tried it and got it too work, thanks, cant wait too recieve this stuff. thanks for the great deal

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Quick off topic question but does PhytoTest have to be refrigerated? I just got my bottle in the mail today and I am trying to figure out where to store it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick off topic question but does PhytoTest have to be refrigerated? I just got my bottle in the mail today and I am trying to figure out where to store it.
No it doesnt have to be but it will make it taste better.

-Pp

Brilluminati

Awards
Thanks for extending this promo. Just picked up 2 bottles.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just wondering when i should be recieving this? i ordered the eighteenth. I didnt get any type of conformation in my email. i just have the paypal rec. that I paid. thanks guys, cant wait to try it

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just wondering when i should be recieving this? i ordered the eighteenth. I didnt get any type of conformation in my email. i just have the paypal rec. that I paid. thanks guys, cant wait to try it
Please shoot us an email with your name and order - [email protected]

Or PM me if you like...

-Pp