1 week into cycle

eagleba

Awards
I am into the 2nd week of dermacrine (4 pumps daily) epistane (20, 30, 30mg) and recreate. I woke up today with increased aggression and quite leaner. My PCT plan is to continue with recreate, transition to sustain and add p slin with creatine. Is this considered a good plan? Thusfar, I am impressed with the addition of dermacrine as I have almost no lethargy and the gains are going well. I am 6'1" and around 220. The goal is to lose bodyfat while maintaining or adding some muscle. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am into the 2nd week of dermacrine (4 pumps daily) epistane (20, 30, 30mg) and recreate. I woke up today with increased aggression and quite leaner. My PCT plan is to continue with recreate, transition to sustain and add p slin with creatine. Is this considered a good plan? Thusfar, I am impressed with the addition of dermacrine as I have almost no lethargy and the gains are going well. I am 6'1" and around 220. The goal is to lose bodyfat while maintaining or adding some muscle. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Yes, this sounds like a good plan.

-Pp

eagleba

Awards
Much appreciated. Any chance of that 2 for one deal being extended for sustain?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated. Any chance of that 2 for one deal being extended for sustain?
Sustain actualy has a higher cost per bottle, plus we are really working to increase the awareness of Dermacrine with this offer.

Remember you can still use the SPONSOR10 discount with Sustain (10% off) and get free shipping with orders over $100.

-Pp