Hai Guys

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You're products are very interesting. I'll take one of each, kthx. :D

But, in all honesty, I'm going to try to put together a killer stack of a few of your products sometime in the summer. We'll see how everything pans out, and if I end up doing it I'll keep a nice log for ya. I just wanted to say awesome work and keep the innovative products coming! ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're products are very interesting. I'll take one of each, kthx. :D

But, in all honesty, I'm going to try to put together a killer stack of a few of your products sometime in the summer. We'll see how everything pans out, and if I end up doing it I'll keep a nice log for ya. I just wanted to say awesome work and keep the innovative products coming! ;)
They are good products. I've tried all the first wave of products (tea-3, dermacrine, sustain, dermatherm).

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
the dermacrines pretty solid i just got my second bottle the other day..but being on phyto as well iv already noticed that pump every1 talks about..great job guys

markoni

Awards
I find Dermacrine very good for Adrenal Fatigue. It helps a lot during winter. I'm 29 old so it works perfectly for me (libido, mood, energy ...oh did I mention libido :D ) Sustain keeps me in that ;)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
the dermacrines pretty solid i just got my second bottle the other day..but being on phyto as well iv already noticed that pump every1 talks about..great job guys
I know what you mean the pumps i get frome Phyto are crazy