Phytotest is eating my serving spoon!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just thought you chaps might like to know that whatever plastic the dosing spoon is made of is slowly turning to mushy white plastic mulch under the influence of the phytotest :food:

I just scraped out a load of the stuff just now lol.

Probably partly my fault for not washing it thoroughly enough right after serving, but perhaps you might want to consider a different type of plastic? I can't imagine it's a good thing to have happen....

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Weird...first thing I have heard of this and I follow a lot of Phyto-test logs/feedback.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know - I haven't seen it mentioned before either...

Maybe I just got a crappy spoon... It's taken a few weeks to get that way though - I've only got a weeks worth left anyhoo.

It's no biggy, I just thought it might be useful for Pp to know.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Taste I can best describe as maple syrup with a real kick. I wasn't overly keen on it the first time, but got used to it very quickly. Actually almost like the stuff now....

It's certainly not shy anyway....

As for how well it works - not sure. I didn't notice anything over the first 2 weeks, but this 3rd week I've managed to up my bench a few kgs and other exercises have stepped up a notch each. I cannot say that's totally down to phytotest as I'm using PowerFULL as well... I am a couple of lbs heavier than when I started too but have no way of measuring my bodyfat so can't comment re lean mass.

Overall it's no miracle but I like it well enough that I'll give it another (probably 8 week) cycle when I do some proper bulking this winter.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just thought you chaps might like to know that whatever plastic the dosing spoon is made of is slowly turning to mushy white plastic mulch under the influence of the phytotest :food:

I just scraped out a load of the stuff just now lol.

Probably partly my fault for not washing it thoroughly enough right after serving, but perhaps you might want to consider a different type of plastic? I can't imagine it's a good thing to have happen....
I’ve been using the same spoon for my Phyto for the past 3 months... haven’t noticed a problem with it.

Weird.

Is your spoon being exposed to some extreme heat?

-Pp

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
no, it just sits on my desk in my bedroom.... I rarely even bother to open the curtains so not getting direct sunlight either haha.

It's most strange for sure... perhaps you shipped me some maple flavoured petrol by mistake! :think:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I take back my diabolical slander against phyto test - it was actually Pp's CLA that I measured out in the spoon a couple of times which is responsible!