Primordial stack for Mass & Cut ?

rcaz01

Awards
I am going to have to scrap my plans for a Havoc/Furazadrol stack followed by Primordial's test recovery stack due to my ALT levels being near the high end of the range after some recent bloodwork. I have another visit with the lab scheduled since I am paranoid and have grown fond of my liver and its functions.

Can you give me some recommendations on another stack from your line I could do. My goals are still the same put on a few lbs and lose 2%-3% BF (5-6lbs). I will be alternating the next 90 days between eating 1 month at just above maintenance and the next using intermittent fasting.

It seems like Endoamp, and Toco8 still have a place in my plans but I am not clear on Sustain, Dermacrine, or Phyto test and when to choose one over the other.

I am leaning toward the following based on what I have read about your products:

Lean mass: Cutting
Phyto-Test Endoamp
Toco-8

Cutting:
EndoAmp
??

Not sure which areas Dermacrine or Sustain would fit into?

I also have Hyperdrol, and RPM/Drive in my stash and would like to know if there might be some synergy with your products and these. Mabe the 6-Bromo during the lean mass building month(s)?

Thanks for the help!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think if you give the stack they offer of :
(2) Phyto-Testosterone

(1) Dermacrine

(1) Sustain Alpha

(2) CLA ethyl ester

(1) Toco-8

You would definitely get some results, but it is pricey.

Running the RPM/Drive with Phyto-test and toco-8 would also be real nice IMO, and would be a much cheaper option.

rcaz01

Awards
Thanks for the feedback!

I want to try the PP products but I have so much stuff in my pantry that spending $200 on top of it doesn't seem right at this time.

I am leaning towards the suggestion of Phytotest, Toco, RPM/Drive.

I am still wondering if there is a place for Hyperdrol to be mixed in.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How's about:
Start of with Drive, phytotest and toco
once drive runs out use up the hyperdrol with toco and phyto
Use rpm throughout on workout days. pretty much just bridging the drive to the hyperdrol, and running everything else throughout.

rcaz01

Awards
How's about:
Start of with Drive, phytotest and toco
once drive runs out use up the hyperdrol with toco and phyto
Use rpm throughout on workout days. pretty much just bridging the drive to the hyperdrol, and running everything else throughout.
That sounds good, thanks for the help!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to scrap my plans for a Havoc/Furazadrol stack followed by Primordial's test recovery stack due to my ALT levels being near the high end of the range after some recent bloodwork. I have another visit with the lab scheduled since I am paranoid and have grown fond of my liver and its functions.

Can you give me some recommendations on another stack from your line I could do. My goals are still the same put on a few lbs and lose 2%-3% BF (5-6lbs). I will be alternating the next 90 days between eating 1 month at just above maintenance and the next using intermittent fasting.

It seems like Endoamp, and Toco8 still have a place in my plans but I am not clear on Sustain, Dermacrine, or Phyto test and when to choose one over the other.

I am leaning toward the following based on what I have read about your products:

Lean mass: Cutting
Phyto-Test Endoamp
Toco-8

Cutting:
EndoAmp
??

Not sure which areas Dermacrine or Sustain would fit into?

I also have Hyperdrol, and RPM/Drive in my stash and would like to know if there might be some synergy with your products and these. Mabe the 6-Bromo during the lean mass building month(s)?

Thanks for the help!
For improving body composition you should consider the CLA ethyl ester. Its excellent for this.

The lean mass stack can be tailored for either lean muscle gain or fat loss depending on your diet/workouts. There is good synergy between the Dermcrine and Phyto-Test for reducing fat mass. The Sustain is good to use after the Dermacrine to keep test levels elevated. (phyto-test not really having an effect on total test levels, just mimics testosterone)

-Pp

-Pp