EndoAmp

1. EndoAmp

Looks and sounds like a great product. How well will this stack with dermatherm? Too much cortisol suppression this way? Or should it have a synergistic effect (especially during a caloric deficit).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Looks and sounds like a great product. How well will this stack with dermatherm? Too much cortisol suppression this way? Or should it have a synergistic effect (especially during a caloric deficit).
    They would be perfectly fine to use together, since they both work by different mechanisms. The 7-keto in DermaTherm mostly works by blocking cortisols effects at the receptor, while EndoAmp reduces cortisol production.

-Pp
    •   

3. Is there any chance of a cortisol rebound effect after stopping EndoAmp?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Is there any chance of a cortisol rebound effect after stopping EndoAmp?
    Not likely.

As your PS stores become gradually depleted, or reduced to you previous level you would just be back to where you started.

-Pp

5. so did you guys drop Phyto Test?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    so did you guys drop Phyto Test?

Why would you say that?

Is it just because its not part of the stack? I thought Phyto-Test was not a test stimulating product whereas this product/stack is aimed at natural test stim?

Mr.50

7. Primordial,

I was wondering if someone is going to use Toco-8 and Endoamp together can I just mix them together in a glass of orange juice or something? I just hate the taste of the Toco-8.

Mr.50

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Primordial,

I was wondering if someone is going to use Toco-8 and Endoamp together can I just mix them together in a glass of orange juice or something? I just hate the taste of the Toco-8.

Mr.50
    Yeah, this is totaly ok. It should mix just fine.

BTW, Phyto-Test is here to stay.

-Pp

9. Primordial,

What is the mechanism of action of the cortisol suppression from EndoAmp? I believe you said it was a central mechanism decreasing ACTH release but I want to make sure.....

Mr.50

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Primordial,

What is the mechanism of action of the cortisol suppression from EndoAmp? I believe you said it was a central mechanism decreasing ACTH release but I want to make sure.....

Mr.50
    Right, The PS reduces CRH (corticotropin releasing hormone) which reduces ACTH release from the pituitary.

-Pp

11. hmmm...when I went to the PP site Phyto-Test wasn't showing up for me, strange.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    hmmm...when I went to the PP site Phyto-Test wasn't showing up for me, strange.
    Really?

-Pp

13. yeah its there now...I may be going crazy as heck.

14. I want EndoAmp somebody trade me

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I want EndoAmp somebody trade me

I want EndoAmp too! Someone trade ME!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I want EndoAmp too! Someone trade ME!
    I have HEAT..what do you have?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I have HEAT..what do you have?

Well I don't have any products I produce but I just have a whole stocked up supply of ...... EVERYTHING! Really I have so many supps and I can never use all of them and some I just don't want to use anymore (trying to lay off PH/PS/ for a while).

Mr.50

18. Is this ok for women to take? Short or longterm... I don't see why it wouldn't be, but just checking.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Is this ok for women to take? Short or longterm... I don't see why it wouldn't be, but just checking.
    Yes, totaly ok for women.

-Pp

20. thanks, curious though, do you have any case studies or links to logs from female users?

I have someone asking to see how it affects women and results etc. thanks again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endoamp Max
    By EArch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. EndoAmp
    By Cody3308 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:45 PM