Dermacrine

Nunchaku

Awards
I've been on Sustain Alpha + Diesel Test Hardcore for about a week now and its going great, libido is high, strenght is up, aggression and so on.

But I was wondering about Dermacrine, i've read that it is supposedly too strong for PCT usage. But I was thinking since the dhea gives you cortisol control, what if you would taper down the dosage like 4 pumps after 1 week then 3 pumps etc. Or maybe taper dermacrine with sustain alpha???

Another question, if you are using sustain alpha, is it safe to have sex with your girlfriend? even if its several hours after application? or do I need to shower this stuff off me before going to bussiness?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been on Sustain Alpha + Diesel Test Hardcore for about a week now and its going great, libido is high, strenght is up, aggression and so on.

But I was wondering about Dermacrine, i've read that it is supposedly too strong for post cycle therapy usage. But I was thinking since the dhea gives you cortisol control, what if you would taper down the dosage like 4 pumps after 1 week then 3 pumps etc. Or maybe taper dermacrine with sustain alpha???

Another question, if you are using sustain alpha, is it safe to have sex with your girlfriend? even if its several hours after application? or do I need to shower this stuff off me before going to bussiness?

Yes, the DHEA will provide some benefits for PCT, but it really should be avoided since it will make recovery harder. I would just drop it when the cycle is over and start right up on the Sustain.

There are no hormones in the Sustain so no need to worry about transfer to your girlfriend.

-Pp