Weeks 1-4:

Dermacine @ 5pumps/day
e-Form @ 200mg/day( 100mg/am, 100mg/pm)

Weeks 5-8:

Sustain Alpha @ 5pumps/day
Activate Xtreme @ 6/day

Weeks 9-10:

Activate Xtreme @ 6/day

HOWEVER, I think that if the derm/eform is gonna be so awesome I'm gonna wanna extend the cycle a bit...would it be worth it to run

Dermacine @ 5pumps/day

for a full 8 weeks as opposed to 4?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I'm thinking about running the dermacrine(not sustain)+formestane stack in the near future. Was going to run an epi cycle, but haven't found a serm source that I trust, yet.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
subbed. I'm thinking about running the dermacrine(not sustain)+formestane stack in the near future. Was going to run an epi cycle, but haven't found a serm source that I trust, yet.
You could always try PP's Alpha Sustain! I heard good things about it! I just ordered one bottle today...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
To be perfectly honest, I just finished testing Dermacrine and let me tell you my libido was through the roof. Lovely product 9/10. Made my skin happy and stopped any kind of shrinkage on my Epistane cycle.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
day 4 and I've started seeing great results already...hope its not placebo haha

I was planning on running

Weeks 1-4:

Dermacine @ 5pumps/day

Weeks 5-8:

Sustain Alpha @ 5pumps/day
Activate Xtreme @ 6/day

Weeks 9-10:

Activate Xtreme @ 6/day

HOWEVER, I think that if the derm/eform is gonna be so awesome I'm gonna wanna extend the cycle a bit...would it be worth it to run

Dermacine @ 5pumps/day

for a full 8 weeks as opposed to 4?

How's your cycle running??

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hope you enjoyed your stuck bro, just thought id drop in to say I envy it, haha!

You gotta love the form, hats off to it. How did you do in terms of leaning out or drying out? How is muscle hardness after the stack?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cycle went awesome...4lbs of lbm, 6lbs total. libido was NUTS. no sides at all. would definitely do again
hey vt, just got dermacrine today. the 5 pumps is a lot for just upper back and neck, where else is good for putting it?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hey vt, just got dermacrine today. the 5 pumps is a lot for just upper back and neck, where else is good for putting it?
Around your love handles and stomach is what I did. Its supposed to reduce cortisol as well. I also used one pump's worth on my nads.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Around your love handles and stomach is what I did. Its supposed to reduce cortisol as well. I also used one pump's worth on my nads.
nads,eh? thanks, was wondering how to get 5 pumps on neck and shoulders.