Sustain alpha for 70 year old male

eagleba

Awards
I am getting ready for a epistane and dermacrine cycle and will be ordering sustain alpha as part of my post cycle. Through all the research that I have done, I have become curious if sustain alpha would be suitable for my 69 soon to be 70 year old dad. He is 6'2 around 250 pounds and works out every other day. Would there be any concerns and how effective could this be for him? Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready for a epistane and dermacrine cycle and will be ordering sustain alpha as part of my post cycle. Through all the research that I have done, I have become curious if sustain alpha would be suitable for my 69 soon to be 70 year old dad. He is 6'2 around 250 pounds and works out every other day. Would there be any concerns and how effective could this be for him? Thanks in advance for any help.
It appears that most men over the age of 50 notice less from the Sustain Alpha and more from the Dermacrine. I believe this is simply because of lack of sensitivity or responsiveness to the LH/FSH stimulation. But your dad could be in great condition, I do not know...

You may want to try a Sustain Alpha/Toco-8 stack if you want to stay natural (away from pro-hormones in Dermacrine). The Toco-8 will help sensitize the Testes to the effects of LH thus helping the Sustain Alpha be more effective.

-Eric

eagleba

Awards
Thanks for the information. I will pass it along to him.