Sustain Alpha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Sustain Alpha


    Is a great product, It really works! Aside from the smell I love this product. I would recomend it to anyone just fyi lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Is a great product, It really works! Aside from the smell I love this product. I would recomend it to anyone just fyi lol

    We are working on the smell…

    -Pp
    •   
       


  3. ts a small price to pay! thanks for a great product

  4. My wifes quote " You smell like sausage, but not in a good way"

  5. lol my libido is off the charts!
    •   
       


  6. how many times application a day? I have been doing the 5 pumps a day just after showering, is good?

  7. same I sometimes use a few pumps preworkout or a lil while before bed I cant get enough!

  8. Thanks man I had been wondering about this.

  9. no prob, how do you like it so far?

  10. I like it. I have only been using a couple days. I don't like the moth ball / sausage smell but I love the pump and texture. Waiting for the hardcore libido / effects.

    So far I give it 7/10

  11. it took about a week to work for me but I knew right away when it started working

  12. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I like it. I have only been using a couple days. I don't like the moth ball / sausage smell but I love the pump and texture. Waiting for the hardcore libido / effects.

    So far I give it 7/10
    What have you noticed to warrant a rating of 7/10? Just curious since I have an unopened bottle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    What have you noticed to warrant a rating of 7/10? Just curious since I have an unopened bottle.
    Even without the effects to begin with:

    • Quality Packaging
    • Quality Pump & Spray Attachments
    • Texture of Liquid - Creamy Smooth Gel Like Texture / Consistency


    Now with the effects:

    • Very Noticeable Libido Boost
    • Not Too Heavy On Skin - Healthy Body Lotion Type Feel
    • Steady Testicular Size Recovery


    I currently give it 8/10

  14. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Even without the effects to begin with:

    • Quality Packaging
    • Quality Pump & Spray Attachments
    • Texture of Liquid - Creamy Smooth Gel Like Texture / Consistency


    Now with the effects:

    • Very Noticeable Libido Boost
    • Not Too Heavy On Skin - Healthy Body Lotion Type Feel
    • Steady Testicular Size Recovery


    I currently give it 8/10
    The packaging is sweet! Nice job PP.

    So you're saying in the few days you've been using it you've noticed an increase in testicular mass? That sounds a bit unrealistic.

  15. within about a week and my boys were gettin bigger and better!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    The packaging is sweet! Nice job PP.

    So you're saying in the few days you've been using it you've noticed an increase in testicular mass? That sounds a bit unrealistic.
    Why does it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Why does it?
    Clomid and toremefine won't do that in a couple days.

  18. I'm not sure where you are getting a couple days from, but it's been almost two weeks now. Just to un confuzzle you.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I like it. I have only been using a couple days. I don't like the moth ball / sausage smell but I love the pump and texture. Waiting for the hardcore libido / effects.

    So far I give it 7/10
    This is where I got it from.

  20. I have used clomid before and personally I think this is better but thats my opinion

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    This is where I got it from.
    The posts do have date and time stamps, and time does constantly progress....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    The posts do have date and time stamps, and time does constantly progress....
    Did you read the entire thread? He said he's liking the product after only two days. Two days really isn't enough time to notice any effects, especially an increase in testicular mass.

  23. No no, sorry to confuse you. I was saying I rate the packaging / pump 7/10 and that I was still waiting for the libido effects etc.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    No no, sorry to confuse you. I was saying I rate the packaging / pump 7/10 and that I was still waiting for the libido effects etc.
    Got it.

  25. It would be like this now:

    Fast efficient delivery - 9/10

    Packaging and appearance - 7/10

    Quality of Packaging / Pump attachments - 7/10

    Libido Boost - 8/10

    Testicular rejuvenation - 7.5 so far.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  26. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    My wifes quote " You smell like sausage, but not in a good way"
    Ya know, weve improved upon the smell considerbly since you got your bottle. LMK if your interested in trying it again sometime...

    -Eric

  27. what does it smell like now?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    what does it smell like now?
    Its just a little less garlic like… more floral …. more pleasant…

    -Pp

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Its just a little less garlic like… more floral …. more pleasant…

    -Pp
    What if one happens to like the smell of sausage?

  30. nice I think im gonna have to order some more!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:38 AM
  2. Sustain Alpha and JW
    By TonyMaserati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:14 AM
  3. Sustain Alpha?
    By 1meand in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Log in
Log in