Sustain Alpha

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Is a great product, It really works! Aside from the smell I love this product. I would recomend it to anyone just fyi lol:woohoo:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is a great product, It really works! Aside from the smell I love this product. I would recomend it to anyone just fyi lol:woohoo:

We are working on the smell…

-Pp

Motox

Awards
  • Established
ts a small price to pay! thanks for a great product

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
My wifes quote " You smell like sausage, but not in a good way" :toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
how many times application a day? I have been doing the 5 pumps a day just after showering, is good?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
same I sometimes use a few pumps preworkout or a lil while before bed I cant get enough!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I had been wondering about this.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I like it. I have only been using a couple days. I don't like the moth ball / sausage smell but I love the pump and texture. Waiting for the hardcore libido / effects.

So far I give it 7/10

Motox

Awards
  • Established
it took about a week to work for me but I knew right away when it started working

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I like it. I have only been using a couple days. I don't like the moth ball / sausage smell but I love the pump and texture. Waiting for the hardcore libido / effects.

So far I give it 7/10
What have you noticed to warrant a rating of 7/10? Just curious since I have an unopened bottle.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed to warrant a rating of 7/10? Just curious since I have an unopened bottle.
Even without the effects to begin with:

• Quality Packaging
  • Quality Pump & Spray Attachments
  • Texture of Liquid - Creamy Smooth Gel Like Texture / Consistency
Now with the effects:

• Very Noticeable Libido Boost
  • Not Too Heavy On Skin - Healthy Body Lotion Type Feel
  • Steady Testicular Size Recovery
I currently give it 8/10

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Even without the effects to begin with:

• Quality Packaging
  • Quality Pump & Spray Attachments
  • Texture of Liquid - Creamy Smooth Gel Like Texture / Consistency
Now with the effects:

• Very Noticeable Libido Boost
  • Not Too Heavy On Skin - Healthy Body Lotion Type Feel
  • Steady Testicular Size Recovery
I currently give it 8/10
The packaging is sweet! Nice job PP.

So you're saying in the few days you've been using it you've noticed an increase in testicular mass? That sounds a bit unrealistic.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
within about a week and my boys were gettin bigger and better!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure where you are getting a couple days from, but it's been almost two weeks now. Just to un confuzzle you. :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

So far I give it 7/10
This is where I got it from.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have used clomid before and personally I think this is better but thats my opinion

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
The posts do have date and time stamps, and time does constantly progress....
Did you read the entire thread? He said he's liking the product after only two days. Two days really isn't enough time to notice any effects, especially an increase in testicular mass. :study:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No no, sorry to confuse you. I was saying I rate the packaging / pump 7/10 and that I was still waiting for the libido effects etc.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It would be like this now:

Fast efficient delivery - 9/10

Packaging and appearance - 7/10

Quality of Packaging / Pump attachments - 7/10

Libido Boost - 8/10

Testicular rejuvenation - 7.5 so far.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wifes quote " You smell like sausage, but not in a good way" :toofunny:
Ya know, weve improved upon the smell considerbly since you got your bottle. LMK if your interested in trying it again sometime...

-Eric

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. I was wondering if anyone feels itchy after application. I've only been using it for about 4 days and I tend to itch a bit especially on my chest and abdomen. I kind of attributed to my hairy chest and abs, but I don't know. I like the stuff, except for the sausage smell. Libido is way up, and I think my ejaculatory levels are way up also, maybe too much info, but a surprising effect. Peace out.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hows it. I was wondering if anyone feels itchy after application. I've only been using it for about 4 days and I tend to itch a bit especially on my chest and abdomen. I kind of attributed to my hairy chest and abs, but I don't know. I like the stuff, except for the sausage smell. Libido is way up, and I think my ejaculatory levels are way up also, maybe too much info, but a surprising effect. Peace out.
We improved upon this on the most recent batch. The smell is considerably better now, and the itch seems to no longer be a problem in sensitive individuals.

Shoot me a PM and I would be glad to help you out on your next bottle.

-Pp

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle sitting around.. Looking forward to using it in the next coming months.

Vegking

Awards
I got a bad itch/bumps/rash using dermacrine. I used for about 3 weeks, but yesterday was my last day, I just can't take it anymore. Is this normal for this to happen? I used a bottle of Sustain before this, and had no problem at all so I was wondering if it was something in the Dermacrine.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a bad itch/bumps/rash using dermacrine. I used for about 3 weeks, but yesterday was my last day, I just can't take it anymore. Is this normal for this to happen? I used a bottle of Sustain before this, and had no problem at all so I was wondering if it was something in the Dermacrine.
Its not normal. We have about 1-2% of customers react like this. Shoot me PM with your batch # and order name.

Thanks.

-Eric

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finding it a little hard to slather on a full 5 pumps :) other than that not much to report, today was only day 3.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding it a little hard to slather on a full 5 pumps :) other than that not much to report, today was only day 3.
I agree. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the film thats on me for the next several hours. Is it ok to put a shirt on shortly after applying?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Once it is drier to the touch it's fine to put a shirt on ;)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Once it is drier to the touch it's fine to put a shirt on ;)
Geez, that's like 4 hours. Its winter outside and i'm not hanging around with my shirt off for 4 stinking hours. :whiner:

Vegking

Awards
Its not normal. We have about 1-2% of customers react like this. Shoot me PM with your batch # and order name.

Thanks.

-Eric
I can't get the PM to work. Is the lot number the same as the batch number? It is Lot #1600 or 7600, it is hard to tell as the ink came off, but it is one of those two. Is there an email I can reach you at?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, that's like 4 hours. Its winter outside and i'm not hanging around with my shirt off for 4 stinking hours. :whiner:
You should be able to put a shirt on after just a few minutes. You covering most of your upper body with the 5 pumps? BTW, you can get away with using one less pump if you choose to do scrotal applications.

vegking,

Please email me at eric @ primordialperformance.com

-Pp

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
We must either be A) talking about two different products / things B) Be in completely different climates.

I'm in a climate that goes down to about -30, but with that said I'm not applying it on my body while outside. I'm not sure what or when you're applying this but I get out of the shower, towel off and apply. It's absorbed (what I would consider dry) in five minutes flat.

When, What and how are you applying?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah so one on the nads/thighs (cause 1 pump is a LOT to spread on the sack) and then 3 more spread around? that would be a bit easier. whew.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 1 pump per pec, 1 pump per shoulder / bicep and 1 on the nads. Worked out well

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I do 2 pumps on the chest, 2 pumps on the stomach, and then 1 pump for both shoulders. I just hate the film that's left behind for hours after application.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do 2 pumps on the chest, 2 pumps on the stomach, and then 1 pump for both shoulders. I just hate the film that's left behind for hours after application.
With each subsequent batch, we make minor adjustments to our topical to improve the skin nourishment ability, skin compatibility, smell, viscosity, ect.

Its likely that the issue your reporting has already been addressed by a more recent batch.

-Pp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine leaves a slight slick, but I think its from the aromatherapy oils.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I found this as well but to be honest it's a transdermal thing I guess to a certain degree. I get this kind of film with penetrate too when applying form.

I'm waiting on some of the new batch so I'll check it out how it's changed.

If you could make it more like skin moisturizing lotion that would work as that usually absorbs in almost completely :)