Phyto-Test dosing

h968042

Awards
With the delivery matrix, do you need to hold the dosage in your mouth for any certain amount of time?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe that is correct. A) Between your bottom teeth and cheek aka the buccal cavity or B) under your tongue aka sub lingual.

Cheek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sublingual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The delivery technology is based off a readily absorbable phospholipid solution that easily absorbs through the sublingual and oral cavity. So naturally some of the ingredients are absorbed before they even get to the digestive track, a nice improvement over a powder packed capsule.

-Pp
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82721-phyto-testosterone-here.html

Checkout the attached study.

Yes you can hold it in your mouth to help it absorb sublingually.

-Pp

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
yes i would like to here some real results keep us informed

superone

Awards
  • Established
So i cant just swallow this stuff?

Can i chase it with water?

I just got mine today, though it wasnt cold when i got it, but i couldnt hold it in my mouth and i had to chase it with water.

Is this okay or does it reduce the effectiveness?

Lastly, when would be the ideal times to dose this stuff?

Thanks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh shiz! forgot about that part just been swallowing my first two doses! well glad i remebered deerrp.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i cant just swallow this stuff?

Can i chase it with water?

I just got mine today, though it wasnt cold when i got it, but i couldnt hold it in my mouth and i had to chase it with water.

Is this okay or does it reduce the effectiveness?

Lastly, when would be the ideal times to dose this stuff?

Thanks.

You can just swallow it, but if you want to get that maximal absorption then you can hold it in your mouth for 20-30 sec.

It will make a marginal difference so I wouldnt worry about it too much.

-Eric

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still like marginal differences :thumbsup: i would think taste may be an issue initially but ive noticed with almost anything taste tolerance grows quickly with stuff thats taken regularly.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i am def going to give this a run. it kind of reminds me of biotest's methoxy 7 product..i actually liked it . it leaned me out pretty nicely(yea yea bust my balls but it is prob the only biotest product i liked outside of there Grow mrp and its been years since i used either)

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am def going to give this a run. it kind of reminds me of biotest's methoxy 7 product..i actually liked it . it leaned me out pretty nicely(yea yea bust my balls but it is prob the only biotest product i liked outside of there Grow mrp and its been years since i used either)
The Methoxy-7 did the exact same for me.It takes a lot of flack, but it gave me some extreme muscle hardness.It's a shame they stopped making that.

Anyways, for the success I had with Methoxy-7, I'm definitely going to try a few bottles of Phyto-Testosterone.

P.S. Will the Phyto-Testosterone be shipped to Canadians? Thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Methoxy-7 did the exact same for me.It takes a lot of flack, but it gave me some extreme muscle hardness.It's a shame they stopped making that.

Anyways, for the success I had with Methoxy-7, I'm definitely going to try a few bottles of Phyto-Testosterone.

P.S. Will the Phyto-Testosterone be shipped to Canadians? Thanks.

Canada, you bet.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone idea when nutra will have this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopypants
with that kind of response im sure you guys would

now tell me are you guys going to be kind to us and maintain the same cost for the product as it possibly raises in popularity?

also is this something you might add to the rest of your products already sold at NP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Perf
There won’t be any other distributors selling Phyto-Test for at least a couple more weeks.

But we do plan to keep the price the same. ;-)

-Pp

:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Started dosing mine last night. Interesting taste :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started dosing mine last night. Interesting taste :D
Okay Neoborn--- It's been 20 days for you now. What do you think about it? If there's anyone I expect to give me a true assessment of this, it is you. I know you won't just excitedly report a placebo effect or anything like that. So in your honest opinion...what's your verdict?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I will post a review when I'm done. Don't let me stop you trying it :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will post a review when I'm done. Don't let me stop you trying it :)
I'm using the bulk testofen from BN. Been 2 weeeks and I like the libido boost most definitely!! Skin's oily and a few zits, so I reckon it's worth the low cost!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im loving dermacrine so far...if i enjoy the sustain alpha, ill be picking the phyto-test as well

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be posting my friends review for the new Musclestack protocol by Pp.

Primordial Performance - Dermacrine, hormone precursors and estrogen reducers

Looking forward to seeing the results from this baby!

Last edited:

Messenger

Awards
Neoborn,
This will be great to see. Any idea when it is being started? Will you be posting the results in this thread?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Neo.... months later... still care to share?