Shave/Wax

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have not that much body hair, although my legs are really hairy, how how more effective would dermatherm be if I shaved my chest?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything absorbed into the hair isn't going to get absorbed into the bloodstream.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not that much body hair, although my legs are really hairy, how how more effective would dermatherm be if I shaved my chest?
It would help... just be careful not to razor burn or else it will burn like the dickens.

-Pp

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would help... just be careful not to razor burn or else it will burn like the dickens.

-Pp
I like that feeling, but I'm a little masochistic sometimes like that. I love that astringent, stinging sensation.

nelix

Awards
  • Established

-Pp
It already burns my sensitive skins (elbow cress, neck, lower back).

I waxed my chest and lower legs, much more thermogenic today.

Tonight I will do my thighs.

The idea of shaving with he itching etc, seems annoying, the maxing is pretty easy.

After I apply it, I can see where I have ex foliated, and where I have missed by how red it is.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I like it, my girlfriend thinks I am crazy.
Then she grabs the bull whip and high leather boots and tells you the safety word is "Superdrol" right?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I wax my chest now. Got tired of shaving maybe a year ago.
(Just started to grow some chest hair once I start using PH's - maybe at 24 or so.)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, eurotrip was such a funny flick. I forgot how hot Lucy Lawless was.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anything absorbed into the hair isn't going to get absorbed into the bloodstream.
That means shave it all... everything... well, not everything. But, your chest, back, stomach, nads, etc. Not your arms, legs, or anything. Not unless you do that anyway.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like it, my girlfriend thinks I am crazy.
Most girls love a guy who's shaved and hairless. Some will admit it, some won't. Not completely shaved, but the chest, nads, etc. I just know that girls prefer an excessively cleanly shaven guy over a yeti. *Attempts to do a Chewbacca voice impersonation*

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Most girls love a guy who's shaved and hairless. Some will admit it, some won't. Not completely shaved, but the chest, nads, etc. I just know that girls prefer an excessively cleanly shaven guy over a yeti. *Attempts to do a Chewbacca voice impersonation*
I was referring to my love of running around the house half naked with bright red burning skin... :p

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to my love of running around the house half naked with bright red burning skin... :p
OUCH! Razor burn sucks, but especially on the private areas. Try using Java Lather or Skintimate, to help eliminate any irritation.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That means shave it all... everything... well, not everything. But, your chest, back, stomach, nads, etc. Not your arms, legs, or anything. Not unless you do that anyway.
Where ever you intend to apply the transdermal, it's a good idea to remove the hair.

When going TD, I usually shave my chest, stomach, and thighs (about 4" above the knee gives you plenty of surface area and won't make it look like you shave your legs.).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No. I was refering to all the other posts about people shaving all of their body hair.
I'm not. I like the look of no hair on my pecs, abs, and upper arms.

Females my age do also.