Hair Loss

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Just heard there might be a new product for hairloss that grew hair in 42% of men.

Toco-8.

Anybody?!?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just heard there might be a new product for hairloss that grew hair in 42% of men.

Toco-8.

Anybody?!?

Yeah, people will be jumping on this bandwagon once the word gets out (including our competitors)

The study and the patent says it all … this stuff caused a significant increase in hair thickness without any side effects. We are pretty proud of this little guy.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

-Pp

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooooooooooooooo....what is it?

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, people will be jumping on this bandwagon once the word gets out (including our competitors)

The study and the patent says it all … this stuff caused a significant increase in hair thickness without any side effects. We are pretty proud of this little guy.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

-Pp
For those of us with ADD, did the patent claim that it increased hair thickness by 42%, hair count by 42% or just "worked" in 42% of men?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those of us with ADD, did the patent claim that it increased hair thickness by 42%, hair count by 42% or just "worked" in 42% of men?
It was an increase in hair count, rather than hair weight

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-.SD)."

-Pp

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
This stuff definitely sounds exciting, but one must be cautious as there are loads of hair loss products out there but a very small number actually works.

I am really looking forward to having my shipment arrive, but as much as I'd love to be proven wrong on this, I don't really think it's going to really be any more effective than nizoral shampoo, but even that's saying a lot fora supplement product and it would still be considered a breakthrough.

I personally already use minoxidil and topical spironolactone (also pondering whether I should conjure up an RU58841 topical). I had to quit propecia cause of nasty side effects. I also use Dr. Lee's shampoo which is the same thing as nizoral but a bit better supposedly.

IF, after 6 months of using this stuff I see that my hair is thickening up significantly I will be forever indebted with gratitude. Not only that but if the stuff actually works I'm sure word of it will spread like wildfire and millions of balding men(and teenagers) will buy the product.

PP, did you by chance see the test subjects yourself personally or have any experience with the supplement yourself? Even if you know someone (a friend of an employee or something) that's been using the stuff and have any honest information you can share that would be great.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

I am also using a combination of topicals.

Dr. John's Hairloss Shampoo (2% Nizoral + spironolactone) and 5% Rogaine foam in the am (for ease).

At night I use Dr. Lee's Xandrox 5% with retin-a and the 5% spiro.

About three months after I started TRT on the gels, I started thinning in the crown. This also conincided with starting minoxidil + retin-a.

My DHT shot up on gels, I have since switched to injects and haven't gotten a DHT reading yet.

I am reluctant to take propecia, but would HATE to lose any more hair. I have gone to such great lengths to save it.

At least hair transplants are pretty solid now.

I am definitely going to give this stuff a try, though. $15 a month...

Is there still a promo code for anabolicminds, Eric?

Satch

Awards
Matt,
I am definitely going to give this stuff a try, though. $15 a month...
Small correction: from the website, "For clinically effective hair growth benefits, take two servings daily". So it would be $30 a month.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Small correction: from the website, "For clinically effective hair growth benefits, take two servings daily". So it would be $30 a month.
Good catch.

But hey, if it increases my hair count by 42%, I'll gladly pay it.

faustus

Awards
When is this gonna be available in NP?

And can I take this along with Somnidren-GH?

Faustus

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff definitely sounds exciting, but one must be cautious as there are loads of hair loss products out there but a very small number actually works.

I am really looking forward to having my shipment arrive, but as much as I'd love to be proven wrong on this, I don't really think it's going to really be any more effective than nizoral shampoo, but even that's saying a lot fora supplement product and it would still be considered a breakthrough.

I personally already use minoxidil and topical spironolactone (also pondering whether I should conjure up an RU58841 topical). I had to quit propecia cause of nasty side effects. I also use Dr. Lee's shampoo which is the same thing as nizoral but a bit better supposedly.

IF, after 6 months of using this stuff I see that my hair is thickening up significantly I will be forever indebted with gratitude. Not only that but if the stuff actually works I'm sure word of it will spread like wildfire and millions of balding men(and teenagers) will buy the product.

PP, did you by chance see the test subjects yourself personally or have any experience with the supplement yourself? Even if you know someone (a friend of an employee or something) that's been using the stuff and have any honest information you can share that would be great.

Matt,

I personally don’t have any anecdotes to give you. We were so impressed with the manufactures professionalism, quality, history and clinical studies that we decided to get this product strait to the market.

Trust me, I’ve already given this stuff to every friend and relative I know of whom has an alopecia condition. I personally use the stuff for the other benefits, but none of the benefits are something that you can notice in the first week and say “hey this stuff works”… it a long term commitment to a natural product that has a slow accumulation of positive effects.

Rick,

The promo code is MVC10 to save $10.

Faustus,

We will likely be the only supplier of this product. What is in the Somnidren?

-Pp

faustus

Awards
PP,

So I can stack both toco-8 with somnidren and take before bedtime, and let my hair re-grow during the nite?

If it works, it's a star product!

Faustus

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP,

So I can stack both toco-8 with somnidren and take before bedtime, and let my hair re-grow during the nite?

If it works, it's a star product!

Faustus
You want to keep blood levels elevated 24hr/day with the Toco-8 so you need 2 servings a day. (12hr apart)

-Pp

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I've got one more question about this product.

Does it have any skin rejuvinating properties?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got one more question about this product.

Does it have any skin rejuvinating properties that other forms of Vitamin E (namely Retin-A) possess?
Yes, same positive properties for the skin. I believe some companies are working this same tocotrienol product into various cosmetics too.

-Pp