No more chrysin in sustain?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

No more chrysin in sustain?

I noticed that Chrysin isn't in the ingredients list for the new Sustain Alpha.

What is the reasoning for this and are the aromatic oils sufficient enough to make up for it?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Skiba View Post
    I noticed that Chrysin isn't in the ingredients list for the new Sustain Alpha.

What is the reasoning for this and are the aromatic oils sufficient enough to make up for it?
    Yes, we removed the chrysin and increased the dose of resveratrol and benzoflavone (since they are more effective anyway). We feel the chyrsin was limiting the formulas effectiveness. Plus, there is some research showing that it can inhibit the enzyme that converts Adione > Testosterone, so we had to remove it.

-Eric
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, we removed the chrysin and increased the dose of resveratrol and benzoflavone (since they are more effective anyway). We feel the chyrsin was limiting the formulas effectiveness. Plus, there is some research showing that it can inhibit the enzyme that converts Adione > Testosterone, so we had to remove it.

-Eric
    Any chance of getting a bottle of sustain swapped for sustain alpha? I just started it yesterday following my use of dermacrine for a month:

JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Any chance of getting a bottle of sustain swapped for sustain alpha? I just started it yesterday following my use of dermacrine for a month:

JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored
    Well we could if you wanted.

However you might want to consider yourself lucky on one aspect... the new Sustian has a very pugent smell.

-Pp
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.23%

Well we could if you wanted.

However you might want to consider yourself lucky on one aspect... the new Sustian has a very pugent smell.

-Pp
    Alright, I'll go with this bottle, and if I get good results I'll just run the alpha version in the future. Thanks
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

-Eric
    Sounds good!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. no more craze in store
    By jewgold in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:14 AM
  2. Looking for a solid protein bar (no more Sustain?)
    By DCbuilder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:50 PM
  3. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
  4. no more cardio on empty stomach
    By Number 5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM