No more chrysin in sustain?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I noticed that Chrysin isn't in the ingredients list for the new Sustain Alpha.

What is the reasoning for this and are the aromatic oils sufficient enough to make up for it?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that Chrysin isn't in the ingredients list for the new Sustain Alpha.

What is the reasoning for this and are the aromatic oils sufficient enough to make up for it?
Yes, we removed the chrysin and increased the dose of resveratrol and benzoflavone (since they are more effective anyway). We feel the chyrsin was limiting the formulas effectiveness. Plus, there is some research showing that it can inhibit the enzyme that converts Adione > Testosterone, so we had to remove it.

-Eric

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we removed the chrysin and increased the dose of resveratrol and benzoflavone (since they are more effective anyway). We feel the chyrsin was limiting the formulas effectiveness. Plus, there is some research showing that it can inhibit the enzyme that converts Adione > Testosterone, so we had to remove it.

-Eric
Any chance of getting a bottle of sustain swapped for sustain alpha? I just started it yesterday following my use of dermacrine for a month:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80432-johnyqs-winter-lean.html

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Well we could if you wanted.

However you might want to consider yourself lucky on one aspect... the new Sustian has a very pugent smell.

-Pp
Alright, I'll go with this bottle, and if I get good results I'll just run the alpha version in the future. Thanks :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

-Eric
Sounds good!