Apply to the balls and???
- 01-01-2008, 05:52 AM
- 01-06-2008, 12:26 AM
- 01-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Is this just a bad question or something? I posted this on the 1st and the owner of the company has posted on other subjects twice since then but neglecting this? I respect products that work but a little better representation would be great.
01-07-2008, 12:53 PM
01-08-2008, 02:22 PM
01-08-2008, 06:13 PM
01-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Upper back, shoulders, chest, stomach, testes. I've even heard of some individuals applying it to the tops of their feet and the back of their calves. Whatever suits your fancy, I guess.
01-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I have sensitive skin, behind my knee's arms, shoulders, chest etc all the areas that are good to apply to burn when I put topicals on.
So that's how I know i am hitting the right place.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pantera101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-15-2008, 01:20 PM
- By supersoldier in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:49 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
- By R1pilot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2005, 12:02 PM