Using 2 products at once

1. Registered User

Using 2 products at once

If you were to be using Dermacrine sustain and dermatherm at the same time, what is the best way to apply them? If you apply both to the same area, does it cause a problem with absorption?

2. Registered User

Can you apply both to the same areas at the same time?
  3. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I don't mean to hijack, but I was wondering this as well.

In the last 30 minutes I was doing a lot of reading and was coming up with a mild purely OTC cycle in my head (I've never used a DS/PH/PS before) and was thinking of 4 weeks of Epistane then Dermacrine Sustain for estrogen control plus Dermatherm for cortisol control for post cycle therapy. Supps like Cycle Support (and Post Cycle Support...maybe, but this might be overkill on the resv) would be thrown in as well...

But how would you work out using both transdermals at once. I'm guessing stagger the doses through out the day so they have a chance to dry. I mean, if you have the chance to get nude that many times of the day...
    •   

4. Registered User

It's no hi jack, you are asking the same thing pretty much. I am interrested in it for pct. I have started the sustain but I want to know how to include the dermatherm. If not, I have DS lean xtreme also. Wonder if anyone looks at this part of the site though, we could be talking to each other for a while.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

No problem using them at the same time, except you will have to reduce the dose of DermaTherm or Sustain since you wont have enough skin surface area to use a full dose of each product. Also, you can apply the Sustain to the gentile area, but don’t apply the DermaTherm down there… it will burn. Also, don’t apply the DermaTherm before bed. The hormones will mess with your circadian rhythm and sleep quality so make sure to use this product in the morning.

As for PCT, I wouldn’t suggest the DermaTherm or any 7-keto hormones. They can and do negatively affect the HPTA to a minor degree so they are something you want to avoid for PCT. Phosphatidylserine would be a much better PCT cortisol blocker

-Pp
  6. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    No problem using them at the same time, except you will have to reduce the dose of DermaTherm or Sustain since you wont have enough skin surface area to use a full dose of each product. Also, you can apply the Sustain to the gentile area, but don’t apply the DermaTherm down there… it will burn. Also, don’t apply the DermaTherm before bed. The hormones will mess with your circadian rhythm and sleep quality so make sure to use this product in the morning.

As for post cycle therapy, I wouldn’t suggest the DermaTherm or any 7-keto hormones. They can and do negatively affect the HPTA to a minor degree so they are something you want to avoid for PCT. Phosphatidylserine would be a much better PCT cortisol blocker

-Pp
    Great! Thanks for the advice.

I was wondering about using 7 keto...because I've read that it has some effect on endogenous hormone balances. Now I know.
  7. Registered User

Hmm, I thought 7 keto had no anabolic or androgenic activity, and that was the beauty of it? JJC, do you have any links to this info you read? I and interrested to see how it affects HPTA function. Does it do this in some way without binding to androgen receptors or something?
  8. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Hmm, I thought 7 keto had no anabolic or androgenic activity, and that was the beauty of it? JJC, do you have any links to this info you read? I and interrested to see how it affects HPTA function. Does it do this in some way without binding to androgen receptors or something?
    I'd have to do some digging but I recall mutliple times from people's posts that it was basically a pro-hormone. I know that is just hearsay, but I can do some looking around.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    I don’t think anyone will have a satisfactory answer on this one as far as the exact mechanism of HPTA influence but it does lower LH/FSh to a degree.

Perhaps it binds to the AR, but does not cause transcription… (activation of anabolic effects) I couldn’t say for sure.

This is one of the more thorough studies. It shows a sharp drop in LH/FSH and then a climb back up past normal during 7-keto treatment. It may not be “shutting you down” but its just not an effect I would want during PCT when I need all the LH I can get.

http://www.atyponlink.com/WDG/doi/ab...urnalCode=cclm

-Pp
  10. Registered User

I understand what you are saying, I appreciate your response. Bah, just when I though I had it all figured out! I will have to check into Phosphatidylserine. Thanks again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Using 2 test boosters at once? (DAA and Anabeta)
    By spirall08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  3. DAA + HRT Thoughts on using both at once?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:06 AM
  4. T3, all at once or spread out
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 11:54 PM
  5. How much protien can your body use at once?
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:26 PM