Does dermacrine sustain have any effect on cortisol?
- 10-28-2007, 08:03 PM
- 11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
01-25-2008, 03:21 PM
so when I finsish a cycle of Decmacrine, my cortisol will shoot back up pretty high right? Will sustain help keep in check or will I have to add somethig else to the mix. I just started the Dermacrine two days ago and was going to follow up with Sustain, but I wanted to make sure I had the bases covered.
01-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Sustain would expedite this process, but if you wanted more cortisol control then you could supplement with phosphatidylserine at 1gm ED.
01-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 137Last Post: 06-19-2012, 09:11 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:47 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2008, 05:02 PM
- By clippers41 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2006, 09:28 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2005, 04:33 PM