What I'd like to see(product idea) - AnabolicMinds.com

What I'd like to see(product idea)

1. New Member

What I'd like to see(product idea)

I have never been a fan of no2 products, but i have a slightly different idea on how to use them. There were studies done in japan(i believe) testing by preventing blood flow to a muscle it greatly increases muscle contraction(occulation). I wonder if there is a way for you to use compounds combined with your delivery system to stay within the area of application. While I dont se this as being useful for everyone imagine the implications for those at lower body fat preparing for a contest . The nervous system prefers to integrate the muscles of the body this is good for overall growth but makes isolation of smaller muscle near impossible( someone with a predoment shoulders will never have a good chest).. Let me give you an example imagine doing a compound movement where you are able to lift a considerable amount of weight(flat bench press), but being able to direct tension to your pecs instead of the back and shoulders. I know there was a product like this, but i know it never sold well, maybe you guys could do it better

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    I have never been a fan of no2 products, but i have a slightly different idea on how to use them. There were studies done in japan(i believe) testing by preventing blood flow to a muscle it greatly increases muscle contraction(occulation). I wonder if there is a way for you to use compounds combined with your delivery system to stay within the area of application. While I dont se this as being useful for everyone imagine the implications for those at lower body fat preparing for a contest . The nervous system prefers to integrate the muscles of the body this is good for overall growth but makes isolation of smaller muscle near impossible( someone with a predoment shoulders will never have a good chest).. Let me give you an example imagine doing a compound movement where you are able to lift a considerable amount of weight(flat bench press), but being able to direct tension to your pecs instead of the back and shoulders. I know there was a product like this, but i know it never sold well, maybe you guys could do it better
    Interesting idea Even.

Muscle specific applications are tough with topicals as itís not easy to control delivery to one specific muscle. In fact, I would say itís pretty much impossible without the use of a iontophoresis. (deep tissue electrical penetrator)

-Pp
  3. New Member

It is funny though i have always noticed wearing a shirt with a tight sleeves greatly enhances my arm workouts. I even plae a 10 pound link chain across my pecs when benching and the difference has to be seen to beleive. the tension on the chest even small forces it to contract
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would you like to see from Purus?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. What would you like to see us make? Product request
    By russianstar in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
  3. What do you like to see people wear
    By Squeaks4ver in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 02:10 PM