Topical Solution?'s - AnabolicMinds.com

Topical Solution?'s

1. Senior Member

Topical Solution?'s

I noticed on your website that your bottle contains a sprayer and then on the instruction page, it contains a pump. Which would be the correct bottle topper if someone were to order it from your website?

2. New Member

The instruction sheet has separate dosing parameters for the sprayer than the pump, read the quick cheat sheet with the image displaying the application areas that came with your order. You've probably already figured out that it's going to be a lot less time consuming to use the pump 6-8 times as opposed to 30+ sprays, so I would just go with that. Kudos to PP for giving everyone the option of which application method they prefer, though!
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    The instruction sheet has separate dosing parameters for the sprayer than the pump, read the quick cheat sheet with the image displaying the application areas that came with your order. You've probably already figured out that it's going to be a lot less time consuming to use the pump 6-8 times as opposed to 30+ sprays, so I would just go with that. Kudos to PP for giving everyone the option of which application method they prefer, though!
    Thanks for the info. I actually haven't made an order yet, but I was looking into PP's carrier as a replacement for the dermabolics transport matrix. I just wanted the best carrier for some 4-AD/4-OHT. It seems like PP's carrier may fill that niche at a higher cost, but if delivery is better then they will have a new customer.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Thanks for the info. I actually haven't made an order yet, but I was looking into PP's carrier as a replacement for the dermabolics transport matrix. I just wanted the best carrier for some 4-AD/4-OHT. It seems like PP's carrier may fill that niche at a higher cost, but if delivery is better then they will have a new customer.

Yes, all of our topical products include both spray top and lotion style pump top.

You will be happy with the switch. ;-)

-Pp
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I was just looking over ur product of dermacine(sp) looks great! Anyway I see that it can be stacked with a PH such as Epi. What dose would u recommend for someone that weighs 240lbs while taking in 40-50mg of Epi?

Another quick question, how does this product stack up with Formestane? I will research it it more tonight when I get off of work. Just curious.

Is ur website the only place to get it? I plan on buying some.
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I was just looking over ur product of dermacine(sp) looks great! Anyway I see that it can be stacked with a PH such as Epi. What dose would u recommend for someone that weighs 240lbs while taking in 40-50mg of Epi?

Another quick question, how does this product stack up with Formestane? I will research it it more tonight when I get off of work. Just curious.

Is ur website the only place to get it? I plan on buying some.
    Yep, we are an exclusive provider.
    (you can get derma at universal, buts its more expensive)

Our Dermacrine is definitely more anabolic and androgenic than formestane so it would be better for strength, stamina and recovery. Although formestane would be a stronger AI…. But you probably don’t want this anyway, unless you will be using a high dose of Test.

5 pumps ED would be a good Derma dose. That would make the bottle last about 25 days. The lotion pump does come with the order.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca and Topical Solutions??? Yes or No?
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:11 AM
  2. Is Maxoderm topical solution effective than pills?
    By FierySteed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 04:50 AM
  3. Can SD be made into a topical solution for transdermal?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 12:19 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2003, 07:51 PM