Primordial Performance's Latest Product - Tea-3

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Most Powerful Fat Burning Teas in One Capsule -- Tea-3!

Since the beginning of civilization man has used tea to promote good health and invigorate the body. From the rain forests of South America to the ancient fields of the Orient, tea has been cultivated to sustain the local populations. Primordial Performance researchers have searched the world over to find tea with properties befitting the Primordial Man. What we found were the 3 most powerful fat burning teas known to man; green tea raised in fertile coastal farms of Japan, oolong tea, cultivated high in the central mountains of Taiwan and Yerba Matte, harvested deep within the rainforests of Argentina. Using modern technology to extract the active polyphenols and catechins from each tea we have created a truly revolutionary supplement that will stimulate the mind, invigorate the body, and push your metabolism to a new level.

We have coined this powerful combination of teas – Tea-3. Each of these teas act to naturally suppress appetite, increase thermogenesis, and push your energy to new levels. Tea-3 is truly a comprehensive addition to your cutting repertoire, which happens to be the perfect addition to our topical fat loss product -- DermaTherm. Together, this combination can push your body fat into the single digits and bring you definition you never thought possible. For more info, visit here –

The Six-Pack Special, Your Ticket to Washboard Abs:​

Additionally, Primordial Performance has put together the “Six-Pack Special” to help you obtain wash-board abs. Get 3 bottles of the revolutionary topical fat loss product DermaTherm, and 3 bottles of the new Tea-3 for only $200! Save money and make your six-pack official, with the Six-Pack Special. Check it out here - Our Products & Specials

To read a user's review of this powerful combination, checkout riseboi's log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72912-riseboi-dives-skin.html

Refer a Friend: Earn free Primordial Performance Products!

Here at Primordial Performance, we believe that our most powerful assets are satisfied customers. That’s why we have created the new “Refer-a-Friend” program, to reward existing customers, and entice new customers to try our line-up. When you tell a friend about Primordial Performance, tell them to enter your name in the “referred by” field during online checkout. When they use your name, your account is credited for 10% of whatever their order total is. (not including shipping) So if they order $100 worth of product, then you receive $10 in product credit. Plus, you can give them any promotional code you may have, such as MVC10 to save $10.

Best of all, you don’t have to sign up for anything. When someone orders and uses your name in the “referred by” field, your name is automatically entered into our database. So, you can start referring friends and begin earning product credit today! When you’re ready to redeem your product credit, just give us a call toll free -- 1-888-447-8192

Remember, as a benefit to all AM members we are offering the coupon code MVC10 to save $10 on your order!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Looks very pretty!! What are the rough amounts of each ingredient?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is the dose of the green and oolong tea's per cap?

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Lol...this one should have been named "Tea Trio Performance Optimizer"

AKA : Tea3-PO :toofunny:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks very pretty!! What are the rough amounts of each ingredient?
Just by leaving out all filers, including magnesium stearate, we were able to jam pack these caps. Each 2 cap dose has 600mg of each tea (green, oolong, and yerba mate)

Plus we use a high-polyphenol extraction with each tea, so each dose has 460mg of EGCG and 120mg of the super polymerized polyphenols.

The product is NOT jacked with stimulants either, so it just gives a very nice motivational high. I use 2 caps everyday to keep bright and shinny.

-Pp

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Simple and natural. Awesome.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just by leaving out all filers, including magnesium stearate, we were able to jam pack these caps. Each 2 cap dose has 600mg of each tea (green, oolong, and yerba mate)

Plus we use a high-polyphenol extraction with each tea, so each dose has 460mg of EGCG and 120mg of the super polymerized polyphenols.

The product is jacked with stimulants either, so it just gives a very nice motivational high. I use 2 caps everyday to keep bright and shinny.

-Pp
Your use of the word "either" makes me wonder if this came out as you wanted it to.

It is jacked with Stimulants or it isn't?

What content of xanthine alkaloids can be expected? (Did your supplier have a standardization for different xanthines in the Cert?)

And before people start saying sh*t about "mateine" and call it caffeine let's get this straight. The active alkaloid is likely caffeine, however, this does not mean that it is exactly like caffeine found in other products, as added caffeine is typically caffeine anhydrous which is more like caffeine if it were a pair of siamese twins.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that was a typo... Tea-3 is NOT jam packed with stimulants. ;-)

The alkaloid content is well balanced. You’ve got a good ratio of caffeine, theobromine and theophyline which makes for good sustained energy. There are also some other natural minerals and amino’s in teas which help calm the CNS – which makes for much more controlled and focused energy.

The “mateine” (caffeine) content is estimated to be between 170-200mg per 2 cap dose, which makes each cap almost the same as a standard cup of coffee. We didn’t ask for standardization on the alkaloid content though – it’s basically intrinsic.

-Pp

Your use of the word "either" makes me wonder if this came out as you wanted it to.

It is jacked with Stimulants or it isn't?

What content of xanthine alkaloids can be expected? (Did your supplier have a standardization for different xanthines in the Cert?)

And before people start saying sh*t about "mateine" and call it caffeine let's get this straight. The active alkaloid is likely caffeine, however, this does not mean that it is exactly like caffeine found in other products, as added caffeine is typically caffeine anhydrous which is more like caffeine if it were a pair of siamese twins.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that was a typo... Tea-3 is NOT jam packed with stimulants. ;-)

The alkaloid content is well balanced. You’ve got a good ratio of caffeine, theobromine and theophyline which makes for good sustained energy. There are also some other natural minerals and amino’s in teas which help calm the CNS – which makes for much more controlled and focused energy.

The “mateine” (caffeine) content is estimated to be between 170-200mg per 2 cap dose, which makes each cap almost the same as a standard cup of coffee. We didn’t ask for standardization on the alkaloid content though – it’s basically intrinsic.

-Pp
you would know more about it than I would. looks good though. Might haveta pick some up when it's released.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The only place we can order this Tea-3 is from your website? Will any other store carry your product line? I've seen Dermacrine on Universalkits.com, but they don't have the Tea-3.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only place we can order this Tea-3 is from your website? Will any other store carry your product line? I've seen Dermacrine on Universalkits.com, but they don't have the Tea-3.
Yes, we are pretty much an exclusive provider for our products, and we plan to keep it that way since we want to build a loyal customer base who frequents our site more often when we begin updating out site content and product line.

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are pretty much an exclusive provider for our products, and we plan to keep it that way since we want to build a loyal customer base who frequents our site more often when we begin updating out site content and product line.

-Pp
Yeah, that's cool... I never thought I'd be buying 60 bucks a month for tea pills though. I think your product is absolutely awesome, but your price is too goddam high.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's cool... I never thought I'd be buying 60 bucks a month for tea pills though. I think your product is absolutely awesome, but your price is too goddam high.
A bottle would last you a month… since 2 caps is all you really need. Most all the studies on tea and weight loss used a dose similar to what 2 caps contain. We have more tea & active flavonoids in our caps than any other Tea sup on the market – they are jam packed.

Plus, AM members get $10 off with the coupon code MVC10. ;-)

-Pp

DMac

DMac

Awards

I don't know if he had his prices set different when this released, but it's only 29 dollars for a bottle, and if you use the 10 dollar off code....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if he had his prices set different when this released, but it's only 29 dollars for a bottle, and if you use the 10 dollar off code....
Yeah, I hear what you're saying... I usually do the max recommended dose which would be 2 caps 2 times per day which would mean I'd spend 29x2, or 60 bucks rounded off, but in actuality a bit more with shipping, minus 10 bucks for the AM coupon... I've been looking for a product like this for a while. It reminds me of ON's Lean Tea Complex.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear what you're saying... I usually do the max recommended dose which would be 2 caps 2 times per day which would mean I'd spend 29x2, or 60 bucks rounded off, but in actuality a bit more with shipping, minus 10 bucks for the AM coupon... I've been looking for a product like this for a while. It reminds me of ON's Lean Tea Complex.
Yes, there are quite a few cheaper Tea products on the market... but they are quite different once you look a little closer

The “Lean Tea Complex” has a 700mg proprietary blend of Green Tea and Caffeine, so its hard to say exactly how much Green tea is in each cap, but Id estimate that they actually have 500mg of green tea and about 200mg caffeine. (This would give each cap 175mg EGCG) Each Tea-3 cap contains 230mg EGCG.

They also include a very minuscule 10mg of “powdered leaf” oolong and black tea. This is a negligible amount of tea that I would say was just included for marketing purposes.

In Tea-3, each cap includes 300mg of Oolong and 300mg of Yerba Mate. (which are standardized to 60%, and 15% polyphenols, respectively) We also have our Tea complex standardized with 60mg of Polymerized Polyphenols per cap, which are known to be even more potent that EGCG. Plus, these high doses of tea have a high concentration of naturally occurring chromium, magnesium, niacin, zinc and other vitamins and minerals.

You’re getting about 90% more active polyphenols and catechins with Tea-3. Plus your getting a much more effective formula because of the aditional polymerized polyphenols and natural alkaloids content from the oolong and yerba mate. Considering this, your probably getting a fat burner thats about 3x more effective. (compared to lean tea complex or most other generic tea supplements)

For the price their tea complex is a decent product, but you certainly get what you pay for… as like most things.

-Pp

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are quite a few cheaper Tea products on the market... but they are quite different once you look a little closer

The “Lean Tea Complex” has a 700mg proprietary blend of Green Tea and Caffeine, so its hard to say exactly how much Green tea is in each cap, but Id estimate that they actually have 500mg of green tea and about 200mg caffeine. (This would give each cap 175mg EGCG) Each Tea-3 cap contains 230mg EGCG.

They also include a very minuscule 10mg of “powdered leaf” oolong and black tea. This is a negligible amount of tea that I would say was just included for marketing purposes.

In Tea-3, each cap includes 300mg of Oolong and 300mg of Yerba Mate. (which are standardized to 60%, and 15% polyphenols, respectively) We also have our Tea complex standardized with 60mg of Polymerized Polyphenols per cap, which are known to be even more potent that EGCG. Plus, these high doses of tea have a high concentration of naturally occurring chromium, magnesium, niacin, zinc and other vitamins and minerals.

Considering this, you’re getting about 90% more active polyphenols and catechins with Tea-3. Plus your getting a much more effective formula because of the aditional polymerized polyphenols and natural alkaloids content from the oolong and yerba mate. (compared to lean tea complex or most other generic tea supplements)

For the price their tea complex is a decent product, but you certainly get what you pay for… as like most things.

-Pp
I'm sold. Just keep this product going! I can't stand when something really good comes out and there's no replacement for it when it vanishes.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dtink yerba mate every morning that **** is on point and i love it

this loosk great

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this Tea-3 product?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I guess that I can now chime in and say, "yeah I've tried it...." but that'd be a lie. The fact is that I'm using it and will continue to use it as long as it is still being manufactured. It's a fricken awesome product. First off, I used to take a couple RPM capsules twice a day for energy... I'm sensetive to stims now thanks to Reset AD... I take 1 RPM and 2 Tea-3 caps and the energy is so freakin smooth and mellow... I'll report cumulative benefits as I phase off my cortisol modulating stack. I'm sure it'll be amazing for fatloss and maintaining low bodyfat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using this product for about, 3 weeks now as I am trying to lose weight and could use a little extra energy in the gym.

At first the product was awsome for energy and mood. The body does adjust and the feeling disipates a bit so I upped it to 4 a day and while it is not as nice a feeling as it was at first, it does seem to supply some much needed energy. The boost is mild and you feel pretty good.

As far as weight loss is concerned I can't really say that I lost more than I normally would have given my exercise regime and diet. Maybe there will be more positive effects as time goes on.

Appetite seemed slightly suppressed at the onset but I can't say that this has continued as the body does seem to adjust. I don't seem to be having a lot of cravings however, this may or may not be attributed to the product. I will supply more feedback if there are any changes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is one other thing I thought I should mention, the product does seem to be quite thermogenic as I have been sweating very profusely. I believe this will lead to the shedding of some extra fat I will keep you posted.

The energetic feeling is still there, but I am kind of sensitive to stimulatives.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this Tea-3 product?
I just ordered a few bottles. I am going to use this for its natural health promoting properties mainly but I will post updates on my thoughts and feelings on its effects.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i dtink yerba mate every morning that **** is on point and i love it

this loosk great
went to several stores no one knows what yerba mate is lol.

is it only an online thing or a place like whole foods might have it?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I see it in the herbal tea section of grocery stores all the time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went to several stores no one knows what yerba mate is lol.

is it only an online thing or a place like whole foods might have it?
Whole foods should have it. Its south american, argentinians mostly. Nice stuff. I like this particular one but haven't bought it lately

one of the things I like is you can brew it in a coffee maker

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Pete's brand coffee has a nice Columbian Supremo and Mate' mix that I used to get. Can't find it anymore though.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a few bottles. I am going to use this for its natural health promoting properties mainly but I will post updates on my thoughts and feelings on its effects.
You guys' shipping is RIDICULOUS! I received my TEA-3 today! Time to pop the top!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The directions say take each serving with 8 oz of water. Does it matter if it's on an empty stomach or should it be with food? I am thinking on an empty stomach but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The directions say take each serving with 8 oz of water. Does it matter if it's on an empty stomach or should it be with food? I am thinking on an empty stomach but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks
Weve had some reports of "light-headedness" if taken on an empty stomach... probably best with food IMO.

-Pp

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weve had some reports of "light-headedness" if taken on an empty stomach... probably best with food IMO.

-Pp
Well then that settles it...you know much more than I do so I will be following your recommendation...with food it is!

Thanks for the speedy reply!

...and please DON'T stop producing TEA-3!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this gonna be at NP anytime soon and what price? otherwise ill buy all of them in bulk err

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
yerba mate works wonders on the immune system and weight control. saw some at walmart.