evan's primo pct

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Been using all three of primordials products along with lipodrene original for my pct. on day 3 of a greatly reduced calorie diet visual changes are becoming very apparent. my waist is shrinking every day and even cooler my muscles are full on a hypocaloric diet.

On a strange side note i am convinced their delivery system works
i applied both dermacrine products to ""the boys" as reccomended on another site. after five minutes or so i noticed a very pleasen warming sensation down there. It would o away and come back again every 5 minutes or so. no a burning eiher just a feeling of warmth followed by increased size of the boys after an hour or so and a pronounced feeling of motivated energy. not like a stimulant feeling a all, but similar o the peak of a cycle

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
So you are using both Dermacrine Sustain and Dermacrine? Seems a bit redundant since Dermacrine is the same as Sustain with added preg and DHEA

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
i started the original first, i am more just seein ho i react to the products, to use them in further cycles, i look at i more as getting a double dose of sustain ingredients(which are important for post cycle therapy) while getting a more moderated dose of the "hormones" in the original

what i am doing is working for me.I continue to see visual changes on a daily basis even at under a week in. Down 8 pounds yet measurements are the same(except for the waist) Dermatherm is absolutely incredible on a lo cal diet. results mus be seen visually to believe

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Glad the results are favorable. I've been considering the use of the Sustain solution in a month or two.

How are you dosing each product?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
just followin the directions I am 5'8 205 8-10 bf and use 4-5 pumps for both dermacrine products. and 10-12 pumps for dermatherm

As much as i am enjoying dermacrine, dermatherm is the definite standout, when combined with an eca, best fat loss product I have ever used period, absolutely no competition, and im talking fat loss, insanely visible fat loss, It does burn for the first few apps, but lets say fat loss supps are one category very rarely impress me , dermatherm/eca just completely blows me away. Low cal diet and exercise included of course
he demacrine works but i am in my early 20's so the results are not going to be as apparent, bu the fact i am losing no muscle and my libido is way up is a good sign

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
fat is continuing to fly of my body and i am stronger now then i was at the peak of my cycle, the only bad thin is d-therm only lasted 15 days and i am almost done. I have surery and a move coming up and i am extremely in the hole money wise, but there will definatley be a repeat purchase in the next few months,, i just wish i had had enouh to finish of the month as d-therm is my new favorite fat loss product

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fat is continuing to fly of my body and i am stronger now then i was at the peak of my cycle, the only bad thin is d-therm only lasted 15 days and i am almost done. I have surery and a move coming up and i am extremely in the hole money wise, but there will definatley be a repeat purchase in the next few months,, i just wish i had had enouh to finish of the month as d-therm is my new favorite fat loss product
Hey evan,

Dermacrine will partly supplement for Dermatherm, since the DHEA will have a high conversion rate to 7-keto DHEA… which is the main active ingredient in DermaTherm. So you could switch once the Therm runs out.

Dermacrine is defiantly an overall body composition improver rather than a muscle builder.

Good to hear you like the Dermatherm. An ECA/therm stack will no-doubtingly be incredible. That’s why we designed Tea-3, as a stimulant/appetite suppressant to stack with Dermatherm, but without the jitters you may get from ECA. (at least for some guys)

-Pp

superone

Awards
  • Established
even,

I was wondering if you apply all 3 products at the same time in one application?

You said you applied both Dermacrine products to your "sack", at 5 pumps each. So basically your applying 10 pumps at once to the "boys"? Or do you split these up, one in the day and one in the night?

Where do you apply the Dermatherm?

Im interested in doing a similar stack as you, Dermacrine and Dermatherm. I just wanna follow what your doing.

Im glad your getting great results, i cant wait to order!

Thanks a lot.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I end to vary what i do, however i don't put all my applications on the boys, usually i use dermacrine in the morning and sustain in the after noon. I put two pumps of dermacrine on the boys and one more on each shoulder(similar to a delt inject) and i a apply3 out of the 5 sustain pumps to the nipple are for the potent anti estrogen effects. As for d-therm remeber it is woking systemically you want to spread it around as much as possible , but AVOID any sensitive areas. Also a hot shower taken before (make sure you dry off) would definatley aid in absorbtion. I would reccommend buying 2 d-therm and one of the dermacrine as i feel d-therm is the best, although all three work exactly as promised, Put it like this i am losing weiht rapidly but appear to be getting larger. EcA highly reccomended as well

superone

Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks a lot for the clarification i appreciate it!