GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS!!!! JUST GOT THE NEWS!! =(

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear about PP going out of business due to the FDA!! By far one of my favorite supp companies out there!!

Pretty $hitty news... kind of at a loss for words! I thought for sure that the Andro series was DSHEA compliant, and the safest in that regards out of anything out there on the market.

Really upset with this situation!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order for 5 toco-8 today. Hope that helps some. I loved toco, endo, and the Androhard. Might order a shirt now if they are in stock!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Hereto.... I don't think there will ever be another company like PP. not just in terms of products, I'm speaking on the genuine nature of Eric and his vision.

As for these PP clones...well, I better not say

ill say it for you. THEY ARE GARBAGE RIP OFF CLONES that i wouldnt feed to my toilet

Reactions: mw1
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill say it for you. THEY ARE GARBAGE RIP OFF CLONES that i wouldnt feed to my toilet
I've seen people run some FRL stuff with good results. Doesn't mean it's the same as PP but still not garbage IMO.
All the best to the retired PP reps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen people run some FRL stuff with good results. Doesn't mean it's the same as PP but still not garbage IMO.
All the best to the retired PP reps.
im not referring to FRL. ive just had a bad experience with a different company and i found out what they really do and it angers the crap out of me

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
no PP = no PP reps
I think allot of PP staff and customers are still "repping" PP...I don't think Eric is going anywhere. When he returns, folks like me will be right here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think allot of PP staff and customers are still "repping" PP...I don't think Eric is going anywhere. When he returns, folks like me will be right here.
Well in the time being, they will be repping invisible products for no compensation lol...no offense to my PP bros.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well toco, tcf 1...etc are still for sale til then run out
This is true.
But I doubt Eric will have a new supplement line by the time those run out, and if he does, I doubt it will be so successful in such short time that he will be able to staff a handful of quality reps.
Regardless, by his official statement it looks as if he can't afford to compensate anyone who is still a PP rep. I would imagine anyone still repping them is doing it for the passion and not the compensation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true.
But I doubt Eric will have a new supplement line by the time those run out, and if he does, I doubt it will be so successful in such short time that he will be able to staff a handful of quality reps.
Regardless, by his official statement it looks as if he can't afford to compensate anyone who is still a PP rep. I would imagine anyone still repping them is doing it for the passion and not the compensation.
i really wonder if PP is done as a company. I mean once these natural products run out, they dont have anything to sell....they def wont come out with androseries products again unless they win a fight but they cant afford to fight... sucks

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Afaik PP is going out of business. I am very saddened by this, but trying to move on. I'll always be a PP at heart no matter what.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wonder if PP is done as a company. I mean once these natural products run out, they dont have anything to sell....they def wont come out with androseries products again unless they win a fight but they cant afford to fight... sucks
They're done for. But I have a feeling Eric isn't done with his business endeavors.