Current Status of Primordial

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone -

I will make this concise as Eric will follow up with more thorough information.

Yes. It's true the FDA came and confiscated our AndroSeries products and Topicals (cosmetics) --DermaTherm, Sustain, AE.

Unfortunately. we have no other logical choice but to finish selling through our remaining Toco-8. EndoAmp, PhytoTest, and TCF-1.

As for WHY we will not fight back and prove our products are safe, legal, and not contaminated?

Well, because we do not have the monetary funds to support legal advice, and have the funds to wait for our Andro line to be returned to us. That could take a year when it's all said and done.

We only wanted to make safer products for all to enjoy...

Eric will make a formal announcement later.

Thanks everyone -- we appreciated all of you.

-Matt

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
very upsetting

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's it huh?

Game over?

Keep your head up HTS.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad. When I started at AM the PP reps were very helpful and you could feel the PP influence on the board. Very classy and stand up company. :-(

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This sucks, good luck guys. I wish you the best!

steppinRazor

Awards
This is a fµcking outrage. Truly sorry to hear this.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW....It really seems like the Golden Age of ph/ps is over.. I'm glad I was around to enjoy it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
This is why body builders have to get politically involved. Call your congressman, senator.
I wrote a letter to my Governor here in New York and congratulated him for signing the gay marriage bill (tongue in cheek) and then challenged him to end property taxes which is basically you paying rent to the government and end the ban on testosterone.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Really sorry to here this. PP are the ones that got me into Prohormones. They always treated me well and answered all my questions.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnnnnn!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I got the email this morning from PP! I ran several of your cycles and loved your PCT! I can only say THANK YOU for being a stand up group and I hope things go well-gonna need a solid PCT this spring and you are the only ones I trust!
As far as the product's being safe? Cigarettes are still selling!!!!!!!!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
where are the ethics.... cigarettes kill 500000 Americans, that is five hundred thousand! each and every year yet

canucks4life7

Awards
So sad to hear this. I ran my first PP cycle about a month ago and made some great progress and was hoping to use your products in the future...

Thanks FDA for ruining a truly solid company in PP :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is no good for anybody sorry to hear it guys... fug!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I wish you Eric and the rest you guys the best. Sad story.

steppinRazor

Awards
i really hate to be "that guy".. and im truly sorry for such an extreme loss. but its kinda ironic how a couple PP reps were harping on another supp company for not being GMP compliant. when infact this was, now, admittedly a very problematic issue for PP themselves.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i have a feeling pp isnt done yet. something tells me their formulas are coming back under a different company and different name

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i hope they keep the steroid profiles up on the website. those were always fun to read

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I going to fight the FDA?

In many ways, I'm eager to have my day of reckoning with the FDA. This story deserves a good ending. Is our position on the legal status of these ingredients strong enough to hold up in court? How about our safety data? Or our diligent effort to legitimize a safe and legal dietary steroid supplement?

Although I'm still recovering from a major ass kicking, the story of David and Goliath inspires me. I've always like fighting hardest when I've been the underdog. It's FDA's next move, so we will just have to see what happens.
Keep in mind that David did not use conventional weapons or armor to slaughter Goliath. Also remember that when he had killed Goliath David used his own sword to cut Goliath's head off and took it to Jerusalem. :)

1 Samuel 17

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind that David did not use conventional weapons or armor to slaughter Goliath. Also remember that when he had killed Goliath David used his own sword to cut Goliath's head off and took it to Jerusalem. :)

1 Samuel 17
I am not religious, but that was a very fitting progression from that statement. The implied analogies are excellent.