Nobody recommending/running AndroMass & AndroLean stack? Why?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I see plenty of people running and recommending AM and AH. I see people recommending and running AL, AD, AH. I see people running and recommending AB, AM, (and maybe substituting AH for AM).

You'd think with the topical version basically out already (albeit w/ a much lower dose of 4-DHEA), why is no one running the AM/AL stack? Even more, why is no one RECOMMENDING this stack? You'd think w/ the muscle building/fat burning abilities of 11-KETO, along with the Strength/MAss building effects of AndroMass....that if diet is absolutely dialed in, this stack could in fact be EPIC for 8 weeks. Would gaining 8lbs of LEAN mass while dropping about 8-10lbs of BODY FAT be out of the ordinary for this?

I'm just really confused as to why this isn't brought up or talked about basically AT ALL. Am I missing something here? What's the deal guys? I'm racking my brain looking for something fun/safe/not very suppressive to run at the beginning of the new year (Jan. 1, 2013 start date). I already have two bottles of AL, and would be picking up two bottles of AM after a friend said he really likes it and feels great on it (though he's coming off a potent cycle of a few "real deal" compounds, and said (obviously) the two don't compre muscle wise but that he feels GREAT on it). Why is nobody running this?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it would be an effective stack, and we do have customers that purchase the two to run together, they are just not posting on boards. 8lbs LBM gained with 8 lbs fat lost is a pretty heavy goal, but you should see a fairly good recomp.