Androbulk & Gyno Question

jktteam

Awards
Okay, so I've made my mind up. First off I am 33 yrs old and have been doing a clean bulk for about 6 months. It has been 10 years since my first and bad experience with PHs....mainly because I was uneducated and didn't know about PCT. That is my fault. Anyway Im up from 175 to 200. I want to finish the winter season up about 6-10 more pounds. I am going to do AndroBulk for 8 weeks. It is easy on the hairline and very low possibility of gyno. My question is, if signs of gyno appear or sensitive nipples, would it be okay to discontinue use right away and start my erase pro/daa to combat gyno symptoms. Do you think these two otc supplements would be okay, or should I do these along with Nolva. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I've made my mind up. First off I am 33 yrs old and have been doing a clean bulk for about 6 months. It has been 10 years since my first and bad experience with PHs....mainly because I was uneducated and didn't know about PCT. That is my fault. Anyway Im up from 175 to 200. I want to finish the winter season up about 6-10 more pounds. I am going to do AndroBulk for 8 weeks. It is easy on the hairline and very low possibility of gyno. My question is, if signs of gyno appear or sensitive nipples, would it be okay to discontinue use right away and start my erase pro/daa to combat gyno symptoms. Do you think these two otc supplements would be okay, or should I do these along with Nolva. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
I honestly dont think you will have much of a gyno issue, but yes, AI + Nolva will work.

jktteam

Awards
If I use AM instead. Do you forsee any gyno issues. And if so would I combat UT the same way

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
If I use AM instead. Do you forsee any gyno issues. And if so would I combat UT the same way
Very unlikely since it has some androhard ingredients in there too, which converts to DHT.

jktteam

Awards
How badly does this dht affect hairline. If I'm prone to mpb, will I be a bald eagle at end of 8 wks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How badly does this dht affect hairline. If I'm prone to mpb, will I be a bald eagle at end of 8 wks.
It is based on the individual. Generally, most don't report much hairloss from Androhard, myself included (I have naturally thinning/receding hair too). But some may. The hard in Mass is only half dose compared to the full androhard product, you should be fine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shouldnt see gyno from andromass, even 8 weeks at it. Androbulk you may because of the increase in estro but it varies from person to person. its always good to have an AI on hand or even Nolva.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you shouldnt see gyno from andromass, even 8 weeks at it. Androbulk you may because of the increase in estro but it varies from person to person. its always good to have an AI on hand or even Nolva.
If the AB is run solo, I don't see too much of an issue.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on it right now and dont see any estro issues yet. just have an AI on hand like sustain or erase (pro) just in case.