Dosing schedule for AL/AH/AD cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Dosing schedule for AL/AH/AD cycle

  1. New Member
    mitch109's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Dosing schedule for AL/AH/AD cycle


    I am running an 8 week cycle of all three with Androlean at 6 caps, Androhard at 3, and Androdrive at 3. I had a dosing schedule wrote down somehwere but now I can't find my notes so looking for some schedule to go with my daily routine.

    Tentative daily schedule looks like this:
    8am BCAA, fish oil, and Androhard 3 caps
    11am BCAA and Androdrive 3 caps
    12-1pm workout (chest, back, or cardio)
    1pm lunch and Androlean 6 caps
    4pm snack
    6-8pm workout whenever I get to finally leave work (arms, shoulders, or legs)
    After workout is dinner and bed about 9pm

    Thank you!

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is there a reason you are not taking them all together first thing in the morning?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member
    mitch109's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Would that be your recomendation? I was thinking to spread it out and thought I had it wrote down to spread it out.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch109 View Post
    Would that be your recomendation? I was thinking to spread it out and thought I had it wrote down to spread it out.
    Take it all in the morning they are designed to be dosed first thing in the morning

  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Take it all in the morning they are designed to be dosed first thing in the morning
    Yep, I would agree with Ryan here. Alot of pills at once, which sucks, but better plan.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, I would agree with Ryan here. Alot of pills at once, which sucks, but better plan.
    I might be mistaken, but being a total fan of the Andro series, and looking forward to them in some years...I have read that many users have taken them along with 3-6g of high content EPA/DHA fish oils and have found better effects from them. Makes it even more Pills, but definitely worth the try!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I might be mistaken, but being a total fan of the Andro series, and looking forward to them in some years...I have read that many users have taken them along with 3-6g of high content EPA/DHA fish oils and have found better effects from them. Makes it even more Pills, but definitely worth the try!
    Fats will generally assist with the absorption of most orals.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. New Member
    mitch109's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Thank you everyone, I will down all 12 caps along with my fish oil each morning.
  9. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    try downing them with 20g of fats and see what happens. protein peanutbutter shake baby
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    try downing them with 20g of fats and see what happens. protein peanutbutter shake baby
    Try almond butter..expensive, but you will never be able to go back to protein.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. New Member
    mitch109's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Don't remember seeing almond butter at the PX. I am somewhat limited in food and other options. Maybe look at the local markets and see what they have.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch109 View Post
    Don't remember seeing almond butter at the PX. I am somewhat limited in food and other options. Maybe look at the local markets and see what they have.
    Many local markets carry it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Try almond butter..expensive, but you will never be able to go back to protein.
    i can not get the taste of almond butter down lol. tastes so bland to me. any tricks to makingit better?
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    i can not get the taste of almond butter down lol. tastes so bland to me. any tricks to makingit better?
    Not really, lol, I love it so never had that issue. Maybe blend with another nut butter?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:18 PM
  2. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:09 AM
  3. Best dosing schedule for test cyp.
    By Bigdaddy46 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in