Andro Enhance.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm planning a Mechabol cycle mid october, i have some RS-Transaderm on hand, as well as a couple bottles of Dermacrine with the new carrier. both solid products to be used as a test base.. however ive been looking at Andro Enhance and im wondering what reasons, if any, should I use this instead?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhance would be stronger in terms of gains, keeping you lean, etc..

Dermacrine would be stronger in terms of supporting libido, combating lethargy, etc..

Transaderm isn't my cup of tea.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for the response. i was under the impression it was kinda like a new and improved derma. guess i was mistaken..my main concern is libido support, gains should be fine as is. looks like enhance isnt what im looking for but i may try it down the road.

out of curiosity, why dont you like transaderm? the manufacturer? i know there was some bad blood going on between needtotakeyourmoney and PP regarding the rights to this formula.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dermacrine would be stronger in terms of supporting libido, combating lethargy, etc..

i concur

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of curiosity, why dont you like transaderm? the manufacturer? i know there was some bad blood going on between needtotakeyourmoney and PP regarding the rights to this formula.
There wasn't an issue with rights, we licensed and produced it, so they didn't hold weight against us. We choose to end the relationship and they made Transaderm.

There are many issues I have with need2 (as you can guess, my issue isnt the product itself)...BS science claims (forma solo PCT), Bull**** pricing (we will increase the cost as stock reduces, to make sure new guys can try it, eyeroll), etc.. The fact that he admitted they didnt test raw powders when monsterdrol was found to not contain the correct actives, did it for me.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, Need2 was fat. If he made such awesome products, he should jacked.

Logic'ed.

There wasn't an issue with rights, we licensed and produced it, so they didn't hold weight against us. We choose to end the relationship and they made Transaderm.

There are many issues I have with need2 (as you can guess, my issue isnt the product itself)...BS science claims (forma solo PCT), Bull**** pricing (we will increase the cost as stock reduces, to make sure new guys can try it, eyeroll), etc.. The fact that he admitted they didnt test raw powders when monsterdrol was found to not contain the correct actives, did it for me.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mechabol + Androenhance... run the RS/Dermacrine on a natty stack, imo.

steppinRazor

Awards
Mechabol + Androenhance... run the RS/Dermacrine on a natty stack, imo.
see this post..

im looking more for libido support, less lethargy, etc. gains should be on par with mecha.

have you ran mecha BBG?

steppinRazor

Awards
Also, Need2 was fat. If he made such awesome products, he should jacked.

Logic'ed.
then how come a 1 hour phone consultation with him is worth $399.99? and if you act now you can get this amazing offer for only $175.99!
checkmate BBG. this guy is CLEARLY a fitness guru. :thinking:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats going on ITT? :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see this post..

im looking more for libido support, less lethargy, etc. gains should be on par with mecha.

have you ran mecha BBG?
Yes, at 150mg daily.

Libido and energy are great on mechabol. Leaning effect is huge even with eating piles of food. Libido/Lethargy isn't a huge issue on mechabol from what I have experienced and from what others have logged, that is why I would suggest the AE instead of dermacrine.

steppinRazor

Awards
I gotcha..150 huh? How long was your cycle and how long was it at150? I see a lot of guys staying around 100mg

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, at 150mg daily.

Libido and energy are great on mechabol. Leaning effect is huge even with eating piles of food. Libido/Lethargy isn't a huge issue on mechabol from what I have experienced and from what others have logged, that is why I would suggest the AE instead of dermacrine.
Did you get bloodwork? I ran it at a fairly low dose, because I didn't know what toxicity looked like, would be curious of response to 150mg.