5 weeks out from competition, about to start DermaTherm Target

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    Matt-
    When I look at the pics I am reminded how far I am from my target . My frame is built for bikini, but my personality, for figure. I have a long way to go to be comparable to either of those pics. Thanks for continuing to send super badass example photos though... really good for reality check, and only a small battering to the pride .
    Doing a creatine load this week (20g x 5 days), which kinda makes me want to vomit most of the day.
    It's all good though. 3.5 weeks till show. More pics Friday.

Never would intend to batter your pride or make you feel like you aren't ready.

I just want you to place the best ---but at the end of the day it's not always about placement but conquering personal goals.

But --- getting a first place or top 3 feels really good!

Like another mentioned -- you compared to 99% of all other females blows most away but in this very subjective niche industry

we are scrutinized in a high regard most folks will never comprehend. That's ok though, because being different than everyone else is a great thing.

Why the creatine btw lol?????

-Matt

2. I know Matt! I appreciate the feedback- it's why I'm here!
    Trainers reco creatine to help get some mass - shovel as much energy into the muscle as poss.
    I'm burning through muscle as fast as I put it on..
    Thoughts?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    I know Matt! I appreciate the feedback- it's why I'm here!
    Trainers reco creatine to help get some mass - shovel as much energy into the muscle as poss.
    Thoughts?
    There's no need to load creatine...

4. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

There's no need to load creatine...
    I would think only day of...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    I know Matt! I appreciate the feedback- it's why I'm here!
    Thoughts?
    if anything I wouldnt take mono... maybe krealkyline....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

if anything I wouldnt take mono... maybe krealkyline....
    if your eating away muscle then I would look at your diet... protein should always be real high and lean.... five weeks out I was having a cheat meal... but not everyone can do that.... the body will not use protein to turn into fat... it will be used to repair your muscles... and as energy... fat... keeps you hormonal.... so I dunno what your fat content is like or what your dropping too...
    lean meats like turkey chicken and fish... fish is easy to put down and on top of it full of omegas which will also help with fat burning...

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

I would think only day of...
    Even then you'd be risking bloat if you're prone to that...

8. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Even then you'd be risking bloat if you're prone to that...
    not if theres no watet which there shouldnt be... if it was me I wkuld just have steak

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    I know Matt! I appreciate the feedback- it's why I'm here! Trainers reco creatine to help get some mass - shovel as much energy into the muscle as poss.I'm burning through muscle as fast as I put it on..Thoughts?
    Thats fine...it will just be a temporary replenishment of ATP and creatine phosphate levels in muscle which is exactly what you described. ENERGY.But it wont really add mass --- just temporary refill of energy in muscle.I would not do this too close to show since you risk bloating.Hard to put on ANY muscle why strict dieting and I would worry about putting muscle when show is over. Now you just need to be as lean as you can.-Matt

10. In - best of luck!!

11. Jess..

How is everything going'???

-matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Jen..

How is everything going'???

-matt
    It's Jess.
    I'm in last 2 wks now!! Still lifting heavy for one more week.
    A lot of firsts in these pics:
    Taken right after I woke up, so pretty flat.
    First time without using mirror to help posing.
    First time in competition suit (umm, need to find a place for the rest of my ass....)
    Definitely seeing improvement from derma therm- especially in side poses on glutes.
    Lots to work on over next 2 weeks...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

13. Jess , you are looking pretty good hard work you have been putting into this, keep it up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

14. JESS! sorry about that name error!

Looking nice -- very small waist circumference which is ideal for an illusion.

I wish you were here in Portland I would send you directly to Andre Scott my posing coach --- noone is better than him for men, women you name it, he does it.

You have more to display --its just a matter of getting the right mind muscle connection.. I know you have lats....

-Matt

15. Definite progress!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. Jessica,

Please do me a favor and AFTER the show is all said and done --- please go talk to the judges and get feedback!!!

Competitors need to do this and not rush out of the venue.

-Matt

17. How are things going?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. The show is this Saturday the 20th....

I hope everything is A-ok

-Matt

19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    The show is this Saturday the 20th....

I hope everything is A-ok

-Matt
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for checking in. I had a 22mile run this weekend- part of a challenge, involves carrying 40+ lb the whole way, sets of push ups, etc. not sure if that was a help or hindrance this late in the game.
    Last week! Started cutting water today, and diet blows
    I take last pics tomorrow night, then head to show Friday. Fingers crossed, muscles pumped

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for checking in. I had a 22mile run this weekend- part of a challenge, involves carrying 40+ lb the whole way, sets of push ups, etc. not sure if that was a help or hindrance this late in the game.
    Last week! Started cutting water today, and diet blows
    I take last pics tomorrow night, then head to show Friday. Fingers crossed, muscles pumped
    Amazing show of determination, endurance, focus and drive! Looking forward to your pics, I am sure you will look amazing!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    Hey guys,Thanks for checking in. I had a 22mile run this weekend- part of a challenge, involves carrying 40+ lb the whole way, sets of push ups, etc. not sure if that was a help or hindrance this late in the game.Last week! Started cutting water today, and diet blows I take last pics tomorrow night, then head to show Friday. Fingers crossed, muscles pumped

Pheww! Worried something happened and you dropped off!

Awesome --- excited for you to gain some experience.Is your final week plan mapped out clearly for you?

-Matt

22. Latest pics! Today I'm down to a half gallon of water, and I'm pretty much done with chicken for life
    Attached Images Attached Images    

23. Doing a great job, got get them.

24. Thanks for keeping us posted!

-Matt

25. no prob.

Thoughts at this point? Still hoping to see a lot of change in the next 48...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    no prob.

Thoughts at this point? Still hoping to see a lot of change in the next 48...
    Oh yeah... once you finish off water... you will see such a diff the next day... and the day of...

27. Great progress!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Ok, so I'm down 5 lbs today, to 123. Only 33oz water today, which I've already polished off
    I have my last long lifting workout today, plus cardio. Tomorrow is light cardio, then gettin' my dark on!
    Just bought a bunch of post comp sugars =)

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    Ok, so I'm down 5 lbs today, to 123. Only 33oz water today, which I've already polished off
    I have my last long lifting workout today, plus cardio. Tomorrow is light cardio, then gettin' my dark on!
    Just bought a bunch of post comp sugars =)
    Yeah you should have nurtured the water.... your going to be misserable lol

30. In late but good luck!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:21 AM
  3. I'm about to start and i need to know if i'm leaving anything out
    By problem887 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:33 PM