AndroLean

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what's been the results of AndroLean?
Haven't seen a great deal of feedback or too many logs on it so what's the word?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering the same thing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
People logged this yet or HTS, got any feedback from people?

I'd like to see the paper work you guys have on the AndroLean page, just didn't feel like putting my eMail address in. ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They honestly only send them out. Make a dummy email if you are worried about it, I think it is a worthy read. There are some logging, but it is relatively new.

Terencec

Awards
I am curious also, I have a bottle didn't even open yet, was wondering should I even bother. I haven't seen one good unsponsored log yet. My 2cents.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am curious also, I have a bottle didn't even open yet, was wondering should I even bother. I haven't seen one good unsponsored log yet. My 2cents.
What's logs have you seen?
What are you going to do with the bottle then?

Terencec

Awards
I haven't seen any logs and I have been looking and its collecting dust until i decide if i want to give it a try.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
why don't you be the logger then? Better then staring at the bottle? I found a log or two if you google "androlean log" some on the older one and some on v3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
why don't you be the logger then? Better then staring at the bottle? I found a log or two if you google "androlean log" some on the older one and some on v3
Yeah seen a lot of older logs... Maybe 1 or 2 on v3; the ones I found on v3 seemed to not finish or fell off.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's how it usually goes unfortunately they never make it to logging the end or pct.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The issue is, it seems most are combining the product with multiple compounds Logs I can think of are usually Lean/Hard/Methyl.