abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to me that Androenhance was a bust? I can be wrong but I hardly see anyone praise about it. I don't see much talk or reviews on it. Unless I'm blind and missed them. I'm actually looking to add it to my SD cycle come Nov but I'm trying to research more and not seeing much. Would love for reviews from past users and some reps to chime in.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to me that Androenhance was a bust? I can be wrong but I hardly see anyone praise about it. I don't see much talk or reviews on it. Unless I'm blind and missed them. I'm actually looking to add it to my SD cycle come Nov but I'm trying to research more and not seeing much. Would love for reviews from past users and some reps to chime in.
Not too sure why we have not seen more feedback yet. I ran it and love the addition to it. I think in time we will see more reviews.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not too sure why we have not seen more feedback yet. I ran it and love the addition to it. I think in time we will see more reviews.
Yea ik it's weird. I mean I don't think there was much marketing on it like the other products, so maybe that can be why. I would love to get more feedback before I buy it lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea ik it's weird. I mean I don't think there was much marketing on it like the other products, so maybe that can be why. I would love to get more feedback before I buy it lol.
I think the issue is that most are using it in a stack as intended. So if it is being added to a non-new compound, most dont feel the need to log, I guess. I really dont know.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the issue is that most are using it in a stack as intended. So if it is being added to a non-new compound, most dont feel the need to log, I guess. I really dont know.
Yea it could be that. It's more of a add on than a standalone. So it sort of makes sense. Question? How does this compare to the new Alpha 5 from forerunner? Ik they're both different compounds but what would give AE the edge?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it could be that. It's more of a add on than a standalone. So it sort of makes sense. Question? How does this compare to the new Alpha 5 from forerunner? Ik they're both different compounds but what would give AE the edge?
Completely different products, it is comparable to androhard.

AE his efficient (topical carrier), well dosed (11kt), anabolic (11kt), libido supporting (4dhea) and dried quickly. For me it stopped gains from stalling on cycle, and greatly increased workout pumps.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, is there any benefit to running AE as a standalone product?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely different products, it is comparable to androhard.

AE his efficient (topical carrier), well dosed (11kt), anabolic (11kt), libido supporting (4dhea) and dried quickly. For me it stopped gains from stalling on cycle, and greatly increased workout pumps.
The ingredients sounds good. How much of a libido boost? Meaning very noticeable or a kept libido? I like the simple fact that it will stale one from losing gains and make'em easier to keep/gaining. Looking forward to it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, is there any benefit to running AE as a standalone product?
Should be fairly effective at full dose. The amount of 11kt alone would produce some pronounced effects.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that I think of it a cosmetic line that focuses on individual ingredients would be great. I'm waiting for PP to bite the bullet and create Andro4Enhance with a slightly higher amount of some good ol 4 dhea. ;)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be fairly effective at full dose. The amount of 11kt alone would produce some pronounced effects.
Thanks. Do you know how long a typical "cycle" would be, and how many bottles it would require?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients sounds good. How much of a libido boost? Meaning very noticeable or a kept libido? I like the simple fact that it will stale one from losing gains and make'em easier to keep/gaining. Looking forward to it.
It won't hit you in the face like test. If you are on a libido neutral cycle it will push you above baseline. If you are on a very suppressive cycle it will probably help keep you at baseline.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won't hit you in the face like test. If you are on a libido neutral cycle it will push you above baseline. If you are on a very suppressive cycle it will probably help keep you at baseline.
Good enough. It's going to be with SD so suppression is undeniable.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Do you know how long a typical "cycle" would be, and how many bottles it would require?
I have never used this product before, and I can not vouch for it over the advice of PP reps but if I were to take it solo I would probably run 4-5 pumps per day maybe 6. One bottle would roughly last a month or less. Cycle lengths with topicals varies a lot, which is one of the perks of running them. 4, 6, 8 or 10 weeks are not uncommon.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used this product before, and I can not vouch for it over the advice of PP reps but if I were to take it solo I would probably run 4-5 pumps per day maybe 6. One bottle would roughly last a month or less. Cycle lengths with topicals varies a lot, which is one of the perks of running them. 4, 6, 8 or 10 weeks are not uncommon.
Experimentation is key. Start at 4 and move in the direction of how you respond.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experimentation is key. Start at 4 and move in the direction of how you respond.
How will this be applied? It says shoulders but is it both shoulders or can it be one?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How will this be applied? It says shoulders but is it both shoulders or can it be one?
Applying 4 pumps to one shoulder would be a lot of wasted product. There is only so much absorption certain segments of the skin can perform. Spread it out. The more surface area covered the better.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applying 4 pumps to one shoulder would be a lot of wasted product. There is only so much absorption certain segments of the skin can perform. Spread it out. The more surface area covered the better.
Got it. I appreciate It

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a buddy who has been on it for a week or so. ill report back if i see him tomorrow.
Waiting on your response buddy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok he has been on andromass with AE for about 2 weeks or so now. He has ran AM before. He said he sees the AM kicking in about a week earlier. Idk if this is bull or not. He personally logged all his gains from the first run and now is logging this one so will be interesting to compare. ill write it up around week 4 and see.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running AE soon with only a few staples and BPS' Formasurge. Will def keep everyone updated on my experiences.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, what do you think of AB + AM? my buddy was curious about this and wanted a reps thoughts.