Andro Bulk + Andro Hard + Andro Enhance For A Lean Gainer?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of Andro Bulk that I'm dying to use. I was planning on running 8 weeks at:

1) 6 caps/day Andro Bulk
2) 3 caps/day Andro Hard
3) 4 pumps Andro Enhance

Do you think Andro Bulk can be used in this way for a "clean" or "lean" mass phase, or would the Andro Bulk be better saved for when I'm satisfied with my body fat levels and want to do an all-out bulking cycle?

As long as I can gain more LBM than body fat, my relative body fat % will decrease and I will consider the cycle a success.

What do you guys--especially the one's who have used Andro Bulk--think?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I have two bottles of Andro Bulk that I'm dying to use. I was planning on running 8 weeks at:

1) 6 caps/day Andro Bulk
2) 3 caps/day Andro Hard
3) 4 pumps Andro Enhance

Do you think Andro Bulk can be used in this way for a "clean" or "lean" mass phase, or would the Andro Bulk be better saved for when I'm satisfied with my body fat levels and want to do an all-out bulking cycle?

As long as I can gain more LBM than body fat, my relative body fat % will decrease and I will consider the cycle a success.

What do you guys--especially the one's who have used Andro Bulk--think?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Your dying to use them. Go ahead. Bulk up. How much fat you gain depends on diet dude. If you like run the bulk followed by the hard cutting immediately after androbulk

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your dying to use them. Go ahead. Bulk up. How much fat you gain depends on diet dude. If you like run the bulk followed by the hard cutting immediately after androbulk
Cutting while on PCT...? Anyhow if you run Andro-hard and Andro-Enhance you might want to look for some Prolactin control, I would recommend Inhibit-P

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Cutting while on PCT...? Anyhow if you run Andro-hard and Andro-Enhance you might want to look for some Prolactin control, I would recommend Inhibit-P
Na I meant to extend the cycle. Not a problem as its not methyls and not really suppressive. And nice pic CEL youve gotten bigger :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Na I meant to extend the cycle. Not a problem as its not methyls and not really suppressive. And nice pic CEL youve gotten bigger :)
Thanks bro!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, if your not satisfied with your BF levels, I would save the Bulk for a late winter cycle and use the Hard to achieve my lean mass goal first. At your height and weight, you could carve a damn good physique out with a solid diet and a nice Hard/Enhance cycle.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies, guys. Crowbar