Alcohol and androhard
- 08-28-2012, 02:33 PM
- 08-30-2012, 12:38 PM
im sure you will be fine as the androseries dont affect the liver...but personally, if i drank, it wouldnt be on a cycle. that can lead to more than just liver problems. dehydration is just one example.
08-31-2012, 04:22 PM
09-01-2012, 12:05 PM
The above are spot on. Most likely you will be absolutely fine, but it is an additional stress at a time where it is not ideal. Alcohol's metabolism may also be changed by the androhard carrier.
Similar Forum Threads
- By David26 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 33Last Post: 08-12-2006, 12:14 AM
- By bobcats4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 01-14-2006, 05:47 PM
- By fieyaa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:21 AM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2003, 12:17 PM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2003, 05:10 PM