Alcohol and androhard

allday54

Awards
Is it safe to have a couple nights of drinking while im on my eight week cycle of AH?? I'm also taking a herbal liver supplement just to be on the safe side.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure you will be fine as the androseries dont affect the liver...but personally, if i drank, it wouldnt be on a cycle. that can lead to more than just liver problems. dehydration is just one example.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
im sure you will be fine as the androseries dont affect the liver...but personally, if i drank, it wouldnt be on a cycle. that can lead to more than just liver problems. dehydration is just one example.
I rarely drink and I havent even had a sip of alcohol since April and probably wont for a while still but not only will a few drinks drastically prolong recovery but it also decreases test and elevates estro levels. That is obviously not something that you would want to have during a cycle. Just my 2 cents.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The above are spot on. Most likely you will be absolutely fine, but it is an additional stress at a time where it is not ideal. Alcohol's metabolism may also be changed by the androhard carrier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugsavage Anabolics 12
Anabolics 89
cruze1911r1 Supplements 15
EpiStrong Supplements 19
Anabolics 1