Dosing Androhard!

Callejul

Awards
Hey there! Quick question. If I work out fasted first thing I'm morning within ~30 mins of waking up when should I dose AHv3?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill let a PP rep answer. idk how the androhard will digest fasted

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
imo, it is preferable to take on empty stomach anyway.
altho directions say you can take this with or w/o food, best is upon rising empty stomach.
this will work perfectly for you in the fasted protocol you speak of.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I found my androHard and androDrive seemed to give me a bit of a better "feeling" or kick on the days I took them with several fish oil caps when I fasted or a fat+protein breakfast when I did not fast. Still felt the effects without fat, but it was noticably better when ingested with fats for me. I experimented for about 2 weeks with taking the andro series w/wo fats when I noticed this effect and found my impression held true in my experience.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found my androHard and androDrive seemed to give me a bit of a better "feeling" or kick on the days I took them with several fish oil caps when I fasted or a fat+protein breakfast when I did not fast. Still felt the effects without fat, but it was noticably better when ingested with fats for me. I experimented for about 2 weeks with taking the andro series w/wo fats when I noticed this effect and found my impression held true in my experience.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

To the OP, try it both ways and see what works for you. I would probably recommend dosing upon waking

Callejul

Awards
I might go along this route. I'm leaning towards ; protein shake fish oil 3 caps AHv3 and maybe something else. After workout looking to injest another 3 caps of AHv3

Callejul

Awards
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

To the OP, try it both ways and see what works for you. I would probably recommend dosing upon waking
I thought it was funny we responded at the same time!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wanna dose androhard with androbulk.....AH seems to be the best andro product (based on reviews)

SuperFreak95

SuperFreak95

Banned
Awards
Proper pct on androhard 2 erase a day for 3 weeks along with daa or testo100 patch

SuperFreak95

SuperFreak95

Banned
Awards
So what's proper protocol for pct on androhard...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Cycle Logs 6