Talk Me into the Andro Series! - AnabolicMinds.com

Talk Me into the Andro Series!

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Talk Me into the Andro Series!

Ok, I've been lurking The Andro Series for a while now.. My question is why? I have done other PH Cyles and loved my results at a fraction of the cost. I have a full PCT and SERM in hand as well as 2 Bottles of Epi.. So someone talk me into it.. What stack would you recommend that would be similar to 6 week Epi run? My thinking was 4 weeks A/M followed by 4 Weeks A/H ? Are there discount codes available?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump.. Anyone?
  3. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been following the Andro series for some time as well. I have not taken the plunge for the same reasons you mention. It is expensive and the results have been mixed. And now with the addition of AndroEnhance it has gotten even more expensive. The big question that I have at this point is that if the Andro series was so effective before, why do I need AndroEnhance? Moreover, you can buy these same derivitives from other companies for substantially less money.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have been following the Andro series for some time as well. I have not taken the plunge for the same reasons you mention. It is expensive and the results have been mixed. And now with the addition of AndroEnhance it has gotten even more expensive. The big question that I have at this point is that if the Andro series was so effective before, why do I need AndroEnhance? Moreover, you can buy these same derivitives from other companies for substantially less money.

I'm honestly not trying to neg the company ... Just trying to justify the cost but if the results are mixed it would suck to blow 200 plus on it.. I do like the idea of the non methyl.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lots of pluses, as mentioned:
    non-methylated, most advanced delivery system on the market, tried & true company/sourcing, etc etc..

with anything you'll have some 'mixed results' -- even injectable AAS.
    much depends on how the person is running it, what they bring to the training segment, diet, overall experience factors, etc etc..

i don't think anyone needs to talk anybody into trying Pp products.
    they are what they are.

logs abound to refer to, including my own..
    as a consumer, make your own choice.

oh, and btw - androEnhance was not designed to "make the other products better" (altho it can certainly be used for that purpose)..
    rather, like every product in the Pp lineup, it was built with its own specific function/purpose in mind, applicable to MANY uses, either with or w/o Pp product in the mix.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lots of pluses, as mentioned:
    non-methylated, most advanced delivery system on the market, tried & true company/sourcing, etc etc..

with anything you'll have some 'mixed results' -- even injectible AAS.
    much depends on how the person is running it, what they bring to the training segment, diet, overall experience factors, etc etc..

i don't think anyone needs to talk anybody into trying Pp products.
    they are what they are.

logs abound to refer to, including my own..
    as a consumer, make your own choice.

oh, and btw - androEnhance was not designed to "make the other products better" (altho it can certainly be used for that purpose)..
    rather, like every product in the Pp lineup, it was built with its own specific function/purpose in mind, applicable to MANY uses, either with or w/o Pp product in the mix.
    I looked at your log and dude your a house!!! I also see the you are running other PH cycles that are methyl... So my question to you is how do they compare? I can respect the advice from someone as dedicated as yourself.. I'm working to achive your status..
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Ok, I've been lurking The Andro Series for a while now.. My question is why? I have done other PH Cyles and loved my results at a fraction of the cost. I have a full PCT and SERM in hand as well as 2 Bottles of Epi.. So someone talk me into it.. What stack would you recommend that would be similar to 6 week Epi run? My thinking was 4 weeks A/M followed by 4 Weeks A/H ? Are there discount codes available?
    IMO and from what I've witnessed from dudes at my station - 4 Weeks of any of them is a big waste of money... I wouldn't cycle any of them for just 4 bro...

I would just go with a cycle based on what you want. Make a stack i.e. mass and hard for 8 or either standalone for 8. It takes about 4 Weeks to get the effect from them so if you did Mass for 4 let's say you'd be stopping right when it should really be at the most optimum time.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm working to achive your status..
    with the use of 2 dots for your ellipses, you are well on your way.
    and thanks for the kind words.

to answer your question tho - understand that i did a 16-week run total, coming back from injured and total beat-down out-of-shape status. the first 8 weeks was AMv3 isolated; the last 8 weeks were to dial in a cut for a bb comp, and i used AL/AH during that time along w/ Mechabol..so, mecha was the only methyl i ran.
    was an intersting experience, and i think i reacted poorly to mecha, went thru a 4-week period where i felt like death. after i came out of it, last 3 weeks or so of the stack i was fine.
    so - if you want my overall comparison, no big sides with AndroSeries (and hella effectiveness); versus some srs lethargy while taking a methyl.

now, i'm running a methylated product here in ~ a month or so with dermacrine as my base, will be interested to get a better comparison.

but what i can tell you is, i enjoyed all the Pp products i ran immensely, very effective stuff..and the TRS was just super cool, kept me happy and humming along.

obviously, i am a fan.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

with the use of 2 dots for your ellipses, you are well on your way.
    and thanks for the kind words.

to answer your question tho - understand that i did a 16-week run total, coming back from injured and total beat-down out-of-shape status. the first 8 weeks was AMv3 isolated; the last 8 weeks were to dial in a cut for a bb comp, and i used AL/AH during that time along w/ Mechabol..so, mecha was the only methyl i ran.
    was an intersting experience, and i think i reacted poorly to mecha, went thru a 4-week period where i felt like death. after i came out of it, last 3 weeks or so of the stack i was fine.
    so - if you want my overall comparison, no big sides with AndroSeries (and hella effectiveness); versus some srs lethargy while taking a methyl.

now, i'm running a methylated product here in ~ a month or so with dermacrine as my base, will be interested to get a better comparison.

but what i can tell you is, i enjoyed all the Pp products i ran immensely, very effective stuff..and the TRS was just super cool, kept me happy and humming along.

obviously, i am a fan.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain. In your expirence what would u run for a lean bulk? Diet is in check at around 2500 Cal per day. Did you achive lean gains with AMV3 not a fan of water weight?
  10. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I'm not knocking PP, I really like the company. They are inovative (not just another also-ran) and support what they sell. All-in-all a great company. Taco-8 is the best vitamin E on the market and a staple for me as is Dermicrine although PP doesn't make it anymore.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. In your expirence what would u run for a lean bulk? Diet is in check at around 2500 Cal per day. Did you achive lean gains with AMV3 not a fan of water weight?
    AM for the lean bulk, hands down.
    but - you're gonna have to get them cals up bro!
    srs, AM will chew thru cals. i could easily see you mauling 4k daily (if not more), and no waterweight at all if keeping the cals clean.
    hell, even on a dirty bulk, i'd be hard pressed to see you getting watery on this stuff..it's that good.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I'm not knocking PP, I really like the company. They are inovative (not just another also-ran) and support what they sell. All-in-all a great company. Taco-8 is the best vitamin E on the market and a staple for me as is Dermicrine although PP doesn't make it anymore.
    they still make dermacrine from what i understand, it's just sold thru BPS now.
  13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Over theyears I have become extremely disenchanted with the whole supplement industry.Currently there are only three companies (sometimes four) that I buy productsfrom and PP is one of them.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I've used allot of gear in my day; although I've had good results with some, the Androseries products are the only ones that have never gave me any significant negative side effects. Slight lethargy from AM and AL V2 but not a big deal.

I can say this in all honesty, Androhard and Androdrive has done wonders for my physique and mental sharpness (respectively). 12 weeks of heaven.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

True! We make it, they sell it under their label.

Over theyears I have become extremely disenchanted with the whole supplement industry.Currently there are only three companies (sometimes four) that I buy productsfrom and PP is one of them.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I've used allot of gear in my day; although I've had good results with some, the Androseries products are the only ones that have never gave me any significant negative side effects. Slight lethargy from AM and AL V2 but not a big deal.

I can say this in all honesty, Androhard and Androdrive has done wonders for my physique and mental sharpness (respectively). 12 weeks of heaven.
    Thanks for feedback!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

The stuff I have seems a little different from the old dermacrine. It's a little more runny.
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

The stuff I have seems a little different from the old dermacrine. It's a little more runny.
    It is a completely new carrier. Primordial has switched all of their topicals to a new more effective carrier. Dermacrine received this upgrade as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lean bulk? 8 weeks andromass no doubt.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I used Andromass v2, gained some great size & held it.

Bloated was the only problem. I've debated on trying Mass again or Bulk... Not sure yet.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I used Andromass v2, gained some great size & held it.

Bloated was the only problem. I've debated on trying Mass again or Bulk... Not sure yet.
    Go v3
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i really wanna try bulk now. not many people have. idk why.

22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    i really wanna try bulk now. not many people have. idk why.
    Should've nabbed Bulk when I saw it for like $100 cheaper than 219.
    A lot of people don't seen to be providing much feedback for Bulk or Lean.

I really want some feedback on lean.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

We try and push guys to log, but no one carries through. I am hoping to see some more organic ones as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We try and push guys to log, but no one carries through. I am hoping to see some more organic ones as well.
    I'll run a sponsored 8 week log of bulk or lean? If I don't follow through I'll pay for it.. Win Win right?? Ask Aaronjp1 I just logged condense for him.
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'll run a sponsored 8 week log of bulk or lean? If I don't follow through I'll pay for it.. Win Win right?? Ask Aaronjp1 I just logged condense for him.
    Even getting that in writing won't work.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

What is the likelihood of someone getting back pumps like they do with other PH's.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I meant organic logs, we do very few spponsored logs, and they are usually exceptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What is the likelihood of someone getting back pumps like they do with other PH's.
    No reports that I know of off hand.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I meant organic logs, we do very few spponsored logs, and they are usually exceptions.

No reports that I know of off hand.
    That makes it interesting to me by itself because I know of more than one guy who had crippling back pumps during runs while on PH's.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

That makes it interesting to me by itself because I know of more than one guy who had crippling back pumps during runs while on PH's.
    This is more common with strong methylated hormones.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i had pumps throughout almost the entire cycle on AM

31. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i had pumps throughout almost the entire cycle on AM
    Lower back pumps or just enhanced pumps from your workout?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Lower back pumps or just enhanced pumps from your workout?
    Yeah, they are referring to painful lower back pumps, not I am ripping all my nice shirts pumps.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beat me to the punch lol.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I am ripping all my nice shirts pumps.
    i had one of those kind of pumps today.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

i had one of those kind of pumps today.
    Love that feeling.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. Me and the Louisville Slugger gonna go have a talk
    By Bowhunternp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
  3. Talk me out of (or into) anavar
    By Rxpman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:51 PM
  4. TIPS Please- Help Me Get Back Into THe Routine
    By IronMarc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:08 AM
  5. Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!
    By goyard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 04:01 PM