22 years old.. Questions about androdrive and andromass

  1. Registered User
    Furiousracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    133

    22 years old.. Questions about androdrive and andromass


    Looking to gain no more than 10lbs of lean muscle. I have read that androdrive is great for the mind and motivation in the gym. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. Diet will consist of 200-250g protien, 300-400g carbs, total to around 3500-4000 calories a day. I have never taken a ph before. I'm lean about 12% bf looking to get down to 7% bf and about 160lbs. What do you recommend? And what are the long term sides of either product since I'm 22? I want my testosterone to be back to normal when I'm done with the cycle. As well as all other organ functions.


    Thx

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiousracer View Post
    Looking to gain no more than 10lbs of lean muscle. I have read that androdrive is great for the mind and motivation in the gym. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. Diet will consist of 200-250g protien, 300-400g carbs, total to around 3500-4000 calories a day. I have never taken a ph before. I'm lean about 12% bf looking to get down to 7% bf and about 160lbs. What do you recommend? And what are the long term sides of either product since I'm 22? I want my testosterone to be back to normal when I'm done with the cycle. As well as all other organ functions.


    Thx

    Your plan looks good and weight gain should be on par with expecations. To get test levels back to normal, dont forget to use the testosterone recovery stack afterwards.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiousracer View Post
    Looking to gain no more than 10lbs of lean muscle. I have read that androdrive is great for the mind and motivation in the gym. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. Diet will consist of 200-250g protien, 300-400g carbs, total to around 3500-4000 calories a day. I have never taken a ph before. I'm lean about 12% bf looking to get down to 7% bf and about 160lbs. What do you recommend? And what are the long term sides of either product since I'm 22? I want my testosterone to be back to normal when I'm done with the cycle. As well as all other organ functions.


    Thx
    honestly, hard to gauge long term sides with alot of supplements on the market today simply because they are so new there arent any long term studies done except for maybe the staples like protein, creatine. androseries products are the least suppressive of PHs so if you are wanting to stay as safe as possible, you made a good choice in product. and andromass will def help you lean out a bit
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Furiousracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    133

    Is it still safe to drink a few beers on the weekends while on this? Lol
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiousracer View Post
    Is it still safe to drink a few beers on the weekends while on this? Lol
    Safe yes, although it isn't beneficial towards your goals, but you know that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    Furiousracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    133

    What pct is needed for Androdrive? I read you can us DAA but how much and for how long? Thx
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiousracer View Post
    What pct is needed for Androdrive? I read you can us DAA but how much and for how long? Thx
    Standard 28 day cycle would be fine.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 22 year old's first cycle and need expert advise on PCT
    By drones200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:30 PM
  2. 22 years old severe adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid please help
    By evd22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. question about recovery and hormones
    By dlduree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 04:52 PM
  4. Quick question about Anabolics and cutting
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:15 AM
  5. got questions about stack and cycle
    By puck up in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in