22 years old.. Questions about androdrive and andromass

Furiousracer

Awards
Looking to gain no more than 10lbs of lean muscle. I have read that androdrive is great for the mind and motivation in the gym. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. Diet will consist of 200-250g protien, 300-400g carbs, total to around 3500-4000 calories a day. I have never taken a ph before. I'm lean about 12% bf looking to get down to 7% bf and about 160lbs. What do you recommend? And what are the long term sides of either product since I'm 22? I want my testosterone to be back to normal when I'm done with the cycle. As well as all other organ functions.

Thx

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to gain no more than 10lbs of lean muscle. I have read that androdrive is great for the mind and motivation in the gym. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. Diet will consist of 200-250g protien, 300-400g carbs, total to around 3500-4000 calories a day. I have never taken a ph before. I'm lean about 12% bf looking to get down to 7% bf and about 160lbs. What do you recommend? And what are the long term sides of either product since I'm 22? I want my testosterone to be back to normal when I'm done with the cycle. As well as all other organ functions.

Thx

Your plan looks good and weight gain should be on par with expecations. To get test levels back to normal, dont forget to use the testosterone recovery stack afterwards.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thx
honestly, hard to gauge long term sides with alot of supplements on the market today simply because they are so new there arent any long term studies done except for maybe the staples like protein, creatine. androseries products are the least suppressive of PHs so if you are wanting to stay as safe as possible, you made a good choice in product. and andromass will def help you lean out a bit

Furiousracer

Awards
Is it still safe to drink a few beers on the weekends while on this? Lol

Furiousracer

Awards
What pct is needed for Androdrive? I read you can us DAA but how much and for how long? Thx