The Primordial Off-Season Adventure of Snags (V2.0 of course)

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like you have the cals figured out. Lets see where this level gets you.
    YES - took me a minute..i've never eaten quite this clean with this amount of carbs/lower fat before. i ran a form of keto for a very extended period of time in the past, but really just maintained thruout, adding very little actual weight.
    i'm quite ambitious this time around..time to bring back the size of yesteryear.

2. I am also playing the same game right now. I am keeping full obliques but still gaining weight. Naturally too. Good stuff champ!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am also playing the same game right now. I am keeping full obliques but still gaining weight. Naturally too. Good stuff champ!
    right back at ya my friend.
    you got a log up i don't know about?

4. lil update pic of da wheels as i jumped outta the shower a bit ago.

5. Nah, not doing much logging anymore.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nah, not doing much logging anymore.
    ahh that's too bad man.
    guys could learn a lot from you.
    keep at it - i wanna see that end result!

7. I'll be doing this until they toe tag me Lol

8. aaaand a tasty lil snack.

3oz chicken breast chunks
    15 wheat thins (sundried tomato basil flav, yum)
    3 dried apricots
    5oz albacore tuna w/ 1 tbs salsa
    ~475cals

9. I used to pound dried apricots. I've gone to raisins now. I put salsa on almost anything too. The spicier the better!

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I put salsa on almost anything too. The spicier the better!
    my man!
    oh - if you haven't yet, check out that French's dijon mustard w/ chardonnay..ahh man, beef went to a whole nother level with that stuff (and i've loved beef my whole life)
    •   

11. I too am a salsa man. Eggs, burgers, chicken. It all tastes better with salsa

12. Juevos rancheros..yummy!! My son came home from school awhile back with this pineapple salsa that was smoking hot. Baked up a pan of chicken breasts in it and heaven was served. Spread the salsa from the pan on my brown rice and went to town. He will be sending me a case for sure. Lol

13. I am usually just a hot sauce guy. Everything from the mild to the extremely hot.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

14. Love me some salsa, but I tend to use hot sauce more often than salsa. I just tend to enjoy spicy food in general though. Loving the food pics as usual.

15. I have a local Mex restaurant where I grab pints of their fresh salsa. I lather that stuff on everything.

16. feeling nice and swole after a cheat day yesterday (yes i said day, not meal or window)..
    after a solid usual ~600cal breakfast and then a 600cal protein bar+MuscleMilk RTD for my second feeding (both of those being a rarity for me, but i needed something quick and on the fly), i ended up at the Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet.
    oooooooooooooo man....an hour later (and 4 heaping plates worth of tasties such as general tso's chicken/sweet&sour chicken/baked whitefish/baked salmon/fried crab/stuffed crab/stuffed shrimp/butter mushrooms/green beens/and of course some crab rangoon ) i was done..
    until, about 3hrs later when i was hungry again. anyway, i won't detail what all i had from there on out, but it was a "free day" to say the very least (altho, i did finish up the day with a nice protein shake pre-bed ahaaa).
    dint gain as much o/n as i thought i would, only ~3.5lbs, weight at 194.1 upon rising (and before bowel movement of course ).
    ran FTP for training (fasted training protocol), a bcaa+liquid hydrolyzed protein driven session..decided to do chest this day and hit legs over the w/e. and so, it was a hybrid session like this:

7min cardio warm-up
    5x5 flat DB bench press (2min rests)
    3x8 DB squeeze press (1:45 rests)
    4x15/12/10/8 BB incline press (bar touching collarbone in eccentric position, pause; 1:30 rests)
    5 sets abs
    15min cardio (10min HIIT/5min cooldown)

was nice session..followed with ~700cal breakast ~20min later.

update pic of the upper body.

17. I strayed a bit as well last night. Let's just say there was some cinnamon bread,almond butter,and honey involved. My 8yr old daughter twisted my arm pretty hard. Lol I have a brutal back workout today so this will be put to good use.

That buffet sounds like a dream big guy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I strayed a bit as well last night. Let's just say there was some cinnamon bread,almond butter,and honey involved. My 8yr old daughter twisted my arm pretty hard. Lol I have a brutal back workout today so this will be put to good use.

That buffet sounds like a dream big guy.
    your kids always sound so ferocious AZ.

and yeah - not a fan typically of buffets, but this one was top-shelf..clean, quality, lots of variety (of course they had sushi bar & hibachi grill there too; i don't do sushi, and at night/dinner they have a bit more fare like new york strip steak cooked to taste right in front of you, etc..will go back for dinner time one of these days for sure).
    what i had tho was absolutely scintillating.
    i highly recommend this joint, no hesitation.

19. back to the diet..a lil 525cal early afternoon snack.

1pk tuna creations (~175cals)
    couple rice cakes (~90cals)
    protein shake (~260cals)
    cals will end up ~3500 this day, lower in carbs & fats than usual but not stringently so.
    tomorrow i'll be eating out at Ruby Tuesday, it's where my son wants me to take him for his birthday meal, so gotta be on point diet-wise today and sunday.

20. yesterday's training:
    combined quads/hams/calves for traditional leg day in AM, also got ~1.5hrs of tennis later in PM.

8x8 BB box squats
    8x8 BB rack RDLs
    5x10-12 BB calf raises off step

solid session - these heavy weights are feeling both super good and also catching up with me..
    awoke this morning sorer than a mugged wino.
    still gonna get some bi/tri/abs in this day, and mow my yard this afternoon..tomorrow is off day.
    this will be the 3rd day in a row i've ran fasted training upon rising - don't know how much longer i'll do it and you'd think it is contradictory in a lean bulk phase, but i am really seeing some great short-term results from it offsetting my one heavy cheat day (consumed 3500cals the next day, ~4300 yesterday, target is ~4k this day).

21. couple shots of the pissed off pythons following training.
    pump was great, wiped out definition for now but i'm swole.

update on the upcoming cycle:
    decided on Utradrol/Trenazone stack, planned kick-off is ~September 22 or 29th (haven't decided yet).
    also picked up some Axon (stimulant from Antaeus Labs), looks pretty cool..will be trying that one soon.
    gonna be some fun times coming up fellaz.

22. That stack should bring some crazy size/strength gains. Really interested in the AXON being run as well. I have had my eye on it but had not read much feedback as of yet. Their Demiurge also has me curious.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That stack should bring some crazy size/strength gains. Really interested in the AXON being run as well. I have had my eye on it but had not read much feedback as of yet. Their Demiurge also has me curious.
    yes their products are intriquing for sure.
    with that stack, i think i'll be able to ZOOM past the 200lb mark quicker than i had planned, while concurrently staying as lean as i want..
    Axon just looks kewwwl.
    EDIT: forgot to add - i have NEVER received something in such ridiculously quick fashion before..
    placed my order early Thursday morning, like ~1am..received it USPS on Saturday.
    WOW

oh - forgot to add what breakfast/postWO meal looked like today..
    had some fun with it, fit in a Butterfinger candy bar that accounted for
    ~270 of my 725cals total
    ~11g fat of my 15g total
    ~48g carbs of my 100g total
    (oat bran and grapefruit accounted for other carbs..also added 4 egg whites+30g hydrolyzed isolate)
    the Butterfinger was a remnant from my son's b-day party yesterday - kinda like you & your kids AZ, my arm was twisted and i was forced to partake.
    was an interesting feeding.
    following with a solid meal in ~2hrs.

24. 200lbs should flash buy in a blink and the gains will be lean with your food discipline. That is crazy fast shipping compared to some other sites. 8(
    I also fell again last night...had a birthday party to go to and some cake was involved. Some yardwork today in 102 degrees and low carb day should clean that up nicely. Lol

25. that nice solid meal i told you was coming next..

5oz 96% lean beef w/ slice of American cheese
    8oz sweet potato
    couple generous handfuls veggie medley
    (not pictured: 3 slices deli smoked turkey breast, 1 scoop protein shake in 8oz almond milk)
    ~610cals total

26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some yardwork today in 102 degrees and low carb day should clean that up nicely. Lol
    BOOM!

27. Man my cals can go up now going to be smooth ride now... here's my PCT log ...

PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

28. dinner last night..

5oz 96% lean beef
    3oz chicken breast chunks
    2oz deli smoked turkey breast
    120cal salad (used some bleu cheese dressing this time)
    (not pictured, dessert: 5 white cheddar rice cakes)
    ~675cals

on tap for today, brewing up some almost-fat-free chili.
    20oz turkey breast
    2 cans Bush's kidney beans
    1 can Red Gold tomato juice
    total cals on this feast (not counting the added onions/jalapenos/banana peppers - i never count veggies in my totals) is ~1600, with a breakdown of 160g carbs/270g protein/8g fat.
    i will prolly get 5 meals out of this, adding in some other fare to complete the feeding.
    off the top - i know one meal today will be a bowl of this + a MetRX colossal brownie.

cals targeted for ~3500 this off day.

29. That chili has an incredible macro balance.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

30. That turkey breast is perfect for that. I find that you really have to have some strong flavoring with it or it tends to be pretty dry. Thrown into a chili mix is made to order for it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last Day Of The 30% Off Sale!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 04:31 PM
  2. what would i gain the most off of
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
  4. I'll hit it off - who will win NBA rookie of the year?
    By judge-mental in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 05:18 PM