The Primordial Off-Season Adventure of Snags (V2.0 of course)

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Back is looking awesome very impressive.


    Hope u can work around the elbow bud without setting yourself back.

    The first time I took SA, and Toco 8 I felt like a god on them. Glad you're enjoying it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent


  2. Sounds good. Indeed like sustain has things really looking up for you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Back is looking awesome very impressive.

    Hope u can work around the elbow bud without setting yourself back.

    The first time I took SA, and Toco 8 I felt like a god on them. Glad you're enjoying it.
    thanks bud.
    and yes - this is my second time around, and it is starting off just as wonderful as the first..even better!
    as for the elbow, picked up some cissus q, running it at high for the next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good. Indeed like sustain has things really looking up for you.
    another pun?


    SUN 10/7
    rest

    MON 10/8
    lower body, scheme #2

  4. lil food pic, since it's been awhile.
    before i got to munching on it, was 10oz lean (96%) beef, chopped up with onions and shrooms, can't see the bleu cheese crumbles anymore cuz they already melted.
    paired with the usual 5oz salad w/ tomato & red pepper (balsamic vinaigrette/olive oil dressing this night), and couple carmel rice cakes for dessert. (low carb meal, 670cals total)

    i twinged my back bending over for a runaway crouton..


  5. That's why I don't mess with croutons anymore! Scary...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That's why I don't mess with croutons anymore! Scary...
    indeed.
    my weakness - love me some croutons.


    oh, forgot to mention..
    i've settled in to a finite postWO nutrition..altho i like switching things up, this is sweet in its simplicity.
    i strive to keep macros ~80-90g carbs/40-50g protein, minimum fat for this timing.
    been rolling with :

    1 can Sierra Mist Natural,
    shake of 2 TBS brown rice syrup + 2 scoops isolate



    that sierra mist is crisp and refreshing, cheap too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

    indeed.
    my weakness - love me some croutons.

    oh, forgot to mention..
    i've settled in to a finite postWO nutrition..altho i like switching things up, this is sweet in its simplicity.
    i strive to keep macros ~80-90g carbs/40-50g protein, minimum fat for this timing.
    been rolling with :

    1 can Sierra Mist Natural,
    shake of 2 TBS brown rice syrup + 2 scoops isolate

    that sierra mist is crisp and refreshing, cheap too.
    Man that mist looks mighty yummy, I used to be a soda junkie. I'd drink mt. Dew all day. I'm scared to allow myself soda. Ill have a diet soda with my cheat meals every now and then but every time I have them all I can think about is having one lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Man that mist looks mighty yummy, I used to be a soda junkie. I'd drink mt. Dew all day. I'm scared to allow myself soda. Ill have a diet soda with my cheat meals every now and then but every time I have them all I can think about is having one lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I used to be a hardcore Diet Mountain Dew Junkie. I buy a 2 liter and am throwing out the empty bottle in record time....Been avoiding that aisle in the grocery store because I know how bad I am with it, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I used to be a hardcore Diet Mountain Dew Junkie. I buy a 2 liter and am throwing out the empty bottle in record time....Been avoiding that aisle in the grocery store because I know how bad I am with it, lol.
    Haha seriously my wife hounded me for years about my pop drinking when I was a fat ass that's the first thing I did was cut it completely and lost like 10lbs in no time. I tried drinking a reg soda (not diet) a while ago and felt so sick, I have no idea how I used to drink all that shiit.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  10. this mountain dew talk brings back memories of this guy i used to work with, he drank three 2-liters of dew every day..and that was just while we worked together..was ridiculous.
    much like you bean5er, once he slimmed back his use, he slimmed his physique in record time - without even working out.

    i only drink regular pop @ postWO, and even that is a relatively new thing for me.
    other than that, i can prolly count on both hands the number of times i've had regular soda since, well, the 90s.

    man, i'm old.

  11. I'm the same right now. I can't even drink the stuff.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks bud.
    and yes - this is my second time around, and it is starting off just as wonderful as the first..even better!
    as for the elbow, picked up some cissus q, running it at high for the next week.

    another pun?


    SUN 10/7
    rest

    MON 10/8
    lower body, scheme #2
    But of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed.
    my weakness - love me some croutons.


    oh, forgot to mention..
    i've settled in to a finite postWO nutrition..altho i like switching things up, this is sweet in its simplicity.
    i strive to keep macros ~80-90g carbs/40-50g protein, minimum fat for this timing.
    been rolling with :

    1 can Sierra Mist Natural,
    shake of 2 TBS brown rice syrup + 2 scoops isolate



    that sierra mist is crisp and refreshing, cheap too.
    I think I have read that the carbonation also aids in speeding the sugars into the system. Not too bad a choice at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this mountain dew talk brings back memories of this guy i used to work with, he drank three 2-liters of dew every day..and that was just while we worked together..was ridiculous.
    much like you bean5er, once he slimmed back his use, he slimmed his physique in record time - without even working out.

    i only drink regular pop @ postWO, and even that is a relatively new thing for me.
    other than that, i can prolly count on both hands the number of times i've had regular soda since, well, the 90s.

    man, i'm old.
    I used to be a coke addict. Could rifle through a 12 pack of cokes in a day without blinking. I pretty much only drink Pepsi Max for sodas now. The Gensing in it really takes the diet soda aftertaste away. Not to mention gensing has some decent benefits of its own. It is typically what I drik on the way into work in the mornings but I only get through about half of one before I get to work then it is almost never finished once there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. My crutch right now is the (blue can) zero carb zero sugar rockstar. Fuqq I drink coffee black in the winter but hate drinking coffee any other time of year thoughts on my rock star crutch??

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used to be a coke addict. Could rifle through a 12 8-balls in a day without blinking.
    holy fu..........

    here - i will blink for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    My crutch right now is the (blue can) zero carb zero sugar rockstar. Fuqq I drink coffee black in the winter but hate drinking coffee any other time of year thoughts on my rock star crutch??
    not my particular thing, but doesn't look too bad.
    watch out for the hidden sugar alcohols, if you're counting cals.



    moving leg day to tomorrow, back is still a lil tight from saturday.
    weight @199.9 upon rising.
    my metabolism is goofy right now, gonna need to increase cals slightly again.
    pic of arm after no upper-body work in what seems like forever (5-6 days i think lol)


  15. stocked up on almond butter and brown rice syrup today, and found this new lil MaraNatha item.



    (HTS gon want i bet!)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    holy fu..........

    here - i will blink for you.

    Holy fu- is right, you made me scroll back thinking I missed something, haha!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Holy fu- is right, you made me scroll back thinking I missed something, haha!
    you did - you missed that coconut butter bro.



    lower body, scheme #2 -- with a lil twist.
    back feeling fresh again, but i wanted an addtl day of rest to ensure healing.
    so, did some walking DB lunges in place of the deadlifts, and broke the 4-rep scheme with these, instead doing @8 steps per leg since i haven't done them in awhile (kept the squats @6x4)..felt pretty good.

    elbow is feeling better too, but not quite all the way back yet. still feels funny when i awake in the morning..
    better heal up! Month #2 in the program is looming, and ima need dem elbows at full strength!
    (ooooo clean & presses coming..haven't done in a very long time..)

  18. Wholy fug that's a lot of nose Candy Chris...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug



  19. Nose Dive!!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. lol DW, wth..never seen that one.

    i don't think Chris is a fan of our humor.

    on srs side tho - a 12-pck of coke/day or any other sugar soda - crazy.
    i cannot imagine.

    new york recently passed a law that no fast food joint/gas station etc. can sell any soft drinks larger than 20oz.
    you can refill it as much as you want, but the container size can contain no more than 20oz at a time.
    (oh except 7-elevens - they are exempt)

    those east-coaster politicians man..first no trans-fats in restaurants..now this..always on the cutting edge.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol DW, wth..never seen that one.

    i don't think Chris is a fan of our humor.

    on srs side tho - a 12-pck of coke/day or any other sugar soda - crazy.
    i cannot imagine.

    new york recently passed a law that no fast food joint/gas station etc. can sell any soft drinks larger than 20oz.
    you can refill it as much as you want, but the container size can contain no more than 20oz at a time.
    (oh except 7-elevens - they are exempt)

    those east-coaster politicians man..first no trans-fats in restaurants..now this..always on the cutting edge.
    With laws that make so much fuggin sense.. I mean why bother ... maybe the guys pushing the law have some invested interest in 711's....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    With laws that make so much fuggin sense.. I mean why bother ... maybe the guys pushing the law have some invested interest in 711's....
    that's not really my issue.
    sure - makes sense, in a common-sense dietary approach way..
    if i made up these rules for my household and guided my kids with these guidelines, fine.
    that is my private household business.
    government role is not to tell us what we can and cannot ingest, or regulate my caloric choices, sorry.
    it would seem they have much bigger issues they could apply their valuable attention to.

    the 7-eleven thing, yeah i have no clue - would seem their big gulp's would be the PRIME offender.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's not really my issue.
    sure - makes sense, in a common-sense dietary approach way..
    if i made up these rules for my household and guided my kids with these guidelines, fine.
    that is my private household business.
    government role is not to tell us what we can and cannot ingest, or regulate my caloric choices, sorry.
    it would seem they have much bigger issues they could apply their valuable attention to.

    the 7-eleven thing, yeah i have no clue - would seem their big gulp's would be the PRIME offender.
    Yah that's what I was thinkng... and yes they don't have any business trying to run your life but I am not sure this constitutes a serious attempt to do so, it's just fuggin odd...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    holy fu..........

    here - i will blink for you.


    moving leg day to tomorrow, back is still a lil tight from saturday.
    weight @199.9 upon rising.
    my metabolism is goofy right now, gonna need to increase cals slightly again.
    pic of arm after no upper-body work in what seems like forever (5-6 days i think lol)
    Ha nice one!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wholy fug that's a lot of nose Candy Chris...
    Correction it was... Why do you think they called me Snuffy as in Snuffalu***us. LOL SNORT!!!! Not really never was a fan of that. I am already too hyper, my thing was more something to slow me down and made me hungry...

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nose Dive!!!!
    WHen I saw this on my phone I thought of this clip.



    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol DW, wth..never seen that one.

    i don't think Chris is a fan of our humor.

    on srs side tho - a 12-pck of coke/day or any other sugar soda - crazy.
    i cannot imagine.

    new york recently passed a law that no fast food joint/gas station etc. can sell any soft drinks larger than 20oz.
    you can refill it as much as you want, but the container size can contain no more than 20oz at a time.
    (oh except 7-elevens - they are exempt)

    those east-coaster politicians man..first no trans-fats in restaurants..now this..always on the cutting edge.
    No not at all, I thought it was hilarious and almost courted it with my wording. I knew somebody would say something. I was just on my phone when I read it and wanted to respond with that video above.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's not really my issue.
    sure - makes sense, in a common-sense dietary approach way..
    if i made up these rules for my household and guided my kids with these guidelines, fine.
    that is my private household business.
    government role is not to tell us what we can and cannot ingest, or regulate my caloric choices, sorry.
    it would seem they have much bigger issues they could apply their valuable attention to.

    the 7-eleven thing, yeah i have no clue - would seem their big gulp's would be the PRIME offender.
    Down with big Government! The current temperature of the Government is bordering on heading towards socialism. Don't the people understand they will lose their liberties when they want to completely rely on the Government to take care of them. We need a strong third party of people who are somewhere in between the right and left wing, the body where most of us truly live anyway. Sorry for the political derailment.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Reps to you Kleen very well put sir. Scary times my friend

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Reps to you Kleen very well put sir. Scary times my friend
    scary times indeed.
    and not to continue on with politics and cloud this log, but the headlines today:
    obama says romney thinks Big Bird was behind the wall street crash, and ridicules him for trying to kill sesame street.

    holy wow man.
    great tactic there, mr. president.
    your incredible focus on pertinent issues has no equal.

    anyway - Kleen, glad you laffed along.
    lol on the vid..seen a few ppl like that in my time.




    training today: none, rest

    interesting meals i been having lately.
    last night for supper, i had:
    5oz lean beef
    3oz black forest ham
    3oz roast beef
    1/2 cup jasmine rice (Matt Porter inspired the jasmine rice..yum love the stuff)
    625cals

    <4500cals i put down yesterday -- and weight dint change one bit>


    for breakfast today, was:
    5oz lean beef
    1 cup frosted mini-wheats + 6oz almond milk
    then, the shake: 1 scoop isolate + 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1/4 cup oats, in 10oz of water.
    nice lil 650cal meal there, delicious and nutritious and well-balanced.

    oh...and dem walking DB lunges yesterday -- they tore me up!
    (in a good way)

  27. Just jumped on the Jasmine wagon myself...heavenly!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. 90% of the rice I eat is Jasmine Rice.

  29. I will have to see what the jasmine rice is all about now. I don't know that I have ever had it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    90% of the rice I eat is Jasmine Rice.
    Not to sidestep the convo here but damn bolt what is your body fat in your avi? You look hard as nails and dry to boot.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Last Day Of The 30% Off Sale!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:31 PM
  2. what would i gain the most off of
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:59 PM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. I'll hit it off - who will win NBA rookie of the year?
    By judge-mental in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in