Androenhance

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
What is to be expected of a solo run of enhance? Gain ranges? Third cycle coming up every product is in my mind. Got a month before I order my PCT then my products so 2 months until cycle date. Any other goodies to look out for besides the new topicals? Bringing back 1DHEA maybe? ;)

sprintstar01

Awards
and is it actually in stock? I plan on picking up some

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Its in stock .... mine was shipped out yesterday ... prolly wont get till Friday or Monday. I just started a log on AndroHard/AndroLean, started those this last Monday. I will start the AndroEnhance as soon as it arrives !! :)

boogyman

Awards
Not clear on how long a bottle lasts...is it about a bottle a month?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
130 pumps in a bottle. dosing is weight dependant. Anywhere from 3-5 pumps. Dont qoute me on the below, but I believe...

4 pumps androenhance:
200mg 11KT
67mg 4DHEA

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
130 pumps in a bottle. dosing is weight dependant. Anywhere from 3-5 pumps. Dont qoute me on the below, but I believe...

4 pumps androenhance:
200mg 11KT
67mg 4DHEA
I hope it's more 4DHEA bc the case study says 323mg of 4dhea. also 4dhea makes a great test base

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well on the PP boards we were told it had the same ammont of 11KT as Androlean, and a 3-1 ratio of 11KT to 4DHEA.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it's more 4DHEA bc the case study says 323mg of 4dhea. also 4dhea makes a great test base
AndroEnhance
50mg of Super-11-DHEA
17mg of Super-4-DHEA

Per Pump

So 200mg of 11, 68mg of 4 in 4 pumps.

The case study is skewed because the product was originally going to be just 4 dhea. We found the 11kt would be more effective. I believe Matt has a user going through a case-study run as we speak.

boogyman

Awards
So adding this to a 8 week AM/AB run would be pretty insane I would imagine.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
AndroEnhance
50mg of Super-11-DHEA
17mg of Super-4-DHEA

Per Pump

So 200mg of 11, 68mg of 4 in 4 pumps.

The case study is skewed because the product was originally going to be just 4 dhea. We found the 11kt would be more effective. I believe Matt has a user going through a case-study run as we speak.
How effective is 4dhea at that dose, would it even be close to being enough to use this as a test base for a stronger cycle in the future? Also in order to get results from 4dhea what would the dosage look like in mg?

sprintstar01

Awards
How effective is 4dhea at that dose, would it even be close to being enough to use this as a test base for a stronger cycle in the future? Also in order to get results from 4dhea what would the dosage look like in mg?
For 4-DHEA
500-1000mg/day standalone
200-500mg/day when stacked

* This is probably for pill form.. Might be a little less for sub lingual or topical...

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
For 4-DHEA
500-1000mg/day standalone
200-500mg/day when stacked

* This is probably for pill form.. Might be a little less for sub lingual or topical...
Thanks a lot but that is for regular 4dhea, not the kind PP is using in their pill and topical.

Is the 11-dhea less suppressive than androhard?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So adding this to a 8 week AM/AB run would be pretty insane I would imagine.
Indeed :)

Thanks a lot but that is for regular 4dhea, not the kind PP is using in their pill and topical.

Is the 11-dhea less suppressive than androhard?
Well, remember that is per pump, so you are looking at 68mg per day, in addition to the 200mg of 11. I think it would fair well as a test base, depending on how you would typically respond to the 11.

As for suppression, probably slightly more suppressive than AH, but still not really suppressive, PA has written about the use of 11 as a bridge.

sprintstar01

Awards
Very, considering the carrier and the fact that it is TD, its purpose as an addition to a cycle is perfectly met
So basically I should get some to go along with my 1-andro?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Yes, or your SD, EPI, Halo, mecha, tren, dbol, UD, boladrol, m-lmg etc...get my drift:)
So is this is the new king daddy test base for running along with other stuff eh? I'm guessing this is why you guys stopped making your original Dermacrine?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this is the new king daddy test base for running along with other stuff eh? I'm guessing this is why you guys stopped making your original Dermacrine?
Not necessarily, Dermacrine still holds merit. And for general libido support, I am not sure it can be matched. AndroEnhance however should be significantly more anabolic, due to the 11kt.