Starting Log with AndroHard/AndroLean with AndroEnhance .....

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Sounds good Tony.

If you think you can handle more food or more "free meals" I will advise this Friday.

I just want that shoulder to heal --- i have dealt with a bad shoulder since 3 months.

I can only do certain chest movements and shoulder exercises. It is definitely an annoyance and inconvenience.

-Matt
    I'm with ya Matt.... I want it to heal as well and I'm not doing anything to screw it up. I've been taking things slow and light and if I feel the slightest issue I try another exercise... I don't keep going thinking it will get better with a few more reps. I'm trying to use my head abit more on this injury.... it really is getting better, just taking awhile. Like I said before I'm training legs with more focus since I can go 100% on them and I'm usually pretty pissed off by the time I get to legs because of not being able to go 100% on the rest....

Its all good... we are getting there and we will continue to make positive changes. I have too, I have you in my corner and I have my personality.. LOL

I hope your shoulder gets better quicker as well.... two peas in a pod it seems huh ??
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^Yea for myself and others it seems I get mor eprone to injury during off-season when trying to add mass....seems like an oxymoron since off-season you eat more food, have more water in joints and fat,,,, but for some reason I have always hurt myself during these times.Pre-contest I feel the body is super efficient and perhaps more precise and systematic since you have to be pretty meticulous opposed to off-season.I also know holding water and holding heavier body weight can affect the lower back, cause more muscle pumps and other annoyances that could cause injury from imbalances.-Matt
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I tend to get hurt when bulking vs. cutting, but it is because my ego gets to me on some lifts. Never anything to major though.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Hi guys.... just posted up a new video .... its been awhile but we are on track with them again. This video is from the 8 weeks on AL/AH/AE ... check it out here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI5-iUjoOVw&feature=plcp

If you haven't subscribed to the channel please do when you visit ... thanks.

I'll have more videos coming soon ... when they go up I'll let ya know here !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice vid. Back is looking killer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Hey guys.... so this past Friday my wife and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary ... we both took the day off from work and ya know where we went ??? My wife is sooo supportive and just wants to spend time with me... we went to Chicago and trained at USA Gym. Did quads and a chest pump routine. She ran the camera (which is normally done by my daughter) and she did a great job and had a great time doing it... Kinda kewl huh ??

Here is the link if you want to check it out .... we wont forget our 18th !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLmQG...eature=g-all-u

We are 6 full weeks complete in the 12 week blast phase... staying steady in weight 190 in the morning but still staying lean. Hoping to gain just a few more pounds before we go back to a "leaner" stage of 8 weeks and work on hardening up. Most of you know I'm working with Matt Porter so he steering this ship ...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Posted another new video .... arm workout.

I have about 4.5 weeks left in this phase .... weight is up to 193 in the morning, feeling full and round. The injury is much better, not 100% yet but last week I was able to push alittle with chest. Tonight is chest again so I'm praying all will go well.

Here is the link for the video .... hope you like it... gave a couple shout-outs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZRtJnFZMD0&feature=plcp
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

late happy anniversary bro.

i almost made it to #17 with mine..............

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 02:14 AM
  3. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:30 AM