Starting Log with AndroHard/AndroLean with AndroEnhance .....

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Hi guys.... with only 3 weeks left in the 8 week phase we are starting to plan the next phase. Looks like we are going to do a 12 week phase that will more than likely consist of AndroBulk and ... well... more calories We are looking to stay fairly lean even though using the bulk. I believe I will be told that I need more cardio... haha... oh well. Whatever Matt says... I do Looking forward to finishing this 8 weeker out strong and then hitting up the 12 week and putting on alittle more weight !!

This Saturday we will be hitting X-Sport in Naperville, IL ... I know we are meeting up with Sal from the boards and if anyone else is in the area and wants to join up ... hit me up !! Can't wait for Saturday !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)

2. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    I think in 2 weekends we are gonna hit up X-Sport in Naperville .... feel free to join us
    Oh you guys would make such quick work of lil ol' me, haha.

Looking incredible btw.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Looking great.....still in condition....I cant believe how well it's holding up.

Just the picture perfect example of making the most gains right after a contest...you dont HAVE TO put on too much fat, when you have mental toughness avoiding junk food binges...

I always tell people -- I enjoy looking like .1% of the population more than I enjoy eating like 99% of the population.

Freaky looking > better than eating to satisfy the brain.

-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Looking great.....still in condition....I cant believe how well it's holding up.

Just the picture perfect example of making the most gains right after a contest...you dont HAVE TO put on too much fat, when you have mental toughness avoiding junk food binges...

I always tell people -- I enjoy looking like .1% of the population more than I enjoy eating like 99% of the population.

Freaky looking > better than eating to satisfy the brain.

-Matt
    Thanks Matt .... it makes it alot easier when ppl at the gym and ppl I don't even know stop to talk to me about how I look .... and its even better when the ppl at the gym wanna know how soon my show is coming up ... I tell them... uhhh about 9 months ... LOL ...

And I course I have you plotting the course.... your the Captain ... I'm just following orders sir !! Matt is the man... proof is in the pics !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com

5. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket
    Week 5 Update:

My strength has been going up again .. the weights just feel lighter and I'm getting more reps ... very nice to feel !! I weighed in at 181.0 Friday morning ... so the extra little calories that Matt Porter added in are working. I'm stil maintaining hardness and leaness... vascularity looks pretty good too !! This really is a great stack guys .... the pictures show what its doing ...

I just came out with a TL Fitness clothing line .... took these last night so this would put me at almost 5 full weeks on AH/AL/AE .... I have 2 different styles of TLF clothing ... if anyone is interested ... pm me and I get ya some clothing !! Getting a warm reception to it and selling .... already have "version 2" in my head ... stay tuned ...

I also wanted to thank Jose ... as he is now sponsoring me thru Cellucor-Illinois ... I will do some reviews on the some of the products soon .. here and on the YouTube Channel .... shown here repping one of their fat burners .. Super HD .... thanks again Jose !!!

Thanks for following guys.... gonna hit up X-Sport gym in Naperville, IL next Saturday ... road trip !! I'll get some pics from that gym as well ...
    Dry, hard, vascular, & ripped!
    Whose the other dude in the pic rocking the blue/white tank?

The clothing is legit, where can it be purchased?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Dry, hard, vascular, & ripped!
    Whose the other dude in the pic rocking the blue/white tank?

The clothing is legit, where can it be purchased?
    Hi Aaron .... that is Nick my workout partner ..... As far as the clothing goes, I'm working on getting it setup on the TL Fitness page on facebook, but it looks like we will have to get a website going. I can also just send them out... pm your contact info and we can get together and get you wearing some TLF clothing... and thanks for the comments... very much appreciated... working hard at this ...

Look forward to seeing wearing the clothing

Tony

7. The tshirt is very cool --- i wore it the other day. Tony Ill snap a picture in it for ya

-Matt

8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The tshirt is very cool --- i wore it the other day. Tony Ill snap a picture in it for ya

-Matt
    Glad you like it Matt !! Yea... I need a pic of you wearing it ... Working on the next design of t's .... more things coming from TL Fitness

9. Very cool, wasn't aware of the brand, will look into it tonight.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. You're looking ripped as hell man, keep it up!
    After a year off, I'm back

11. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    Glad you like it Matt !! Yea... I need a pic of you wearing it ... Working on the next design of t's .... more things coming from TL Fitness

staying t shirts or looking into tanks? Flex Fit hats?

-Matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    You're looking ripped as hell man, keep it up!
    Thanks Cary !!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    staying t shirts or looking into tanks? Flex Fit hats?

-Matt
    Matt I will be doing tanks, actually had a couple made this trip just to see what they were... will also look into flex hats and beanies ..... Any requests ??

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Very cool, wasn't aware of the brand, will look into it tonight.
    Let me know HTS .... I might have a "coupon" code for ya ... LOL

15. i feel lonely, code-less and shirtless.

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i feel lonely, code-less and shirtless.

Awww Snags... its ok brother .... I have a "coupon" for you too !! Hit me up ... I'll have a discount for ya ... and anyone from this board if you hit me up ... a nice little discount

17. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket

Awww Snags... its ok brother .... I have a "coupon" for you too !! Hit me up ... I'll have a discount for ya ... and anyone from this board if you hit me up ... a nice little discount
    So impressive bro and inspiring keep killing it rocket. I'm following just not very active right now lol. Love the shirts too. I'm a beanie guy myself I would love some clothes bro. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So impressive bro and inspiring keep killing it rocket. I'm following just not very active right now lol. Love the shirts too. I'm a beanie guy myself I would love some clothes bro. Keep it up

Thanks bean5er !!! I will have an update this weekend... been so busy trying to put a few things together for TLF that I just haven't had the time to get an update on the forums... but trust me.... its coming !!

I only have 10 more days left on the stack .... its been very good to me !!! stay tuned.............

19. Yeah I've been curious about this androlean. I still haven't pulled the trigger on it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I've been curious about this androlean. I still haven't pulled the trigger on it.
    You should
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm a beanie guy myself
    with a screen name like that, i never woulda guessed.

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    with a screen name like that, i never woulda guessed.
    Lmao snags thanks buddy just put that together. Didn't even think about it. Lol

Independent

23. Looking great BR! Repping us older gents well. I was curious about your dosing of AH/AL/AE. Have you dosed them all with the recommended amounts or have you bumped up the doses?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking great BR! Repping us older gents well. I was curious about your dosing of AH/AL/AE. Have you dosed them all with the recommended amounts or have you bumped up the doses?
    Thanks !!

I kept the dosing at recommended... 6/6 and 4 pumps ... all in the morning. I have alittle less 1.5 weeks left and the last 4 weeks it really has come on strong ... I should be able to do an update on the forum from this last week by the weekend. Then .... 1 more week left and onto a 12 week phase of ......

25. Thx, look forward to watching your journey.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 02:14 AM
  3. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:30 AM
  4. Start with Dbol end with Winny?
    By snowbird in forum Anabolics