Starting Log with AndroHard/AndroLean with AndroEnhance .....

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Seriously, look really good!
    Thanks HTS ! ... getting ready to leave and get in some quads before hitting the bed. Gonna leave about 3:00 am and head for Indy ... Friday will be a day off but I'll get a TON of walking in. Saturday after they run practice and qualifying ... there is a Golds Gym in Indy I'm gonna hit up some back !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Hi guys.... spent Fri/Sat/Sun in Indianapolis at the Moto GP races. The weather was perfect !! I was able to stay pretty strict on my food... I did not have my usual carb source of rice and yams. I used wheat bread and buns with my cold chicken breasts lol. The bread made me feel bloated and very full which I'm sure is to be expected.

I did a back workout at Golds in Indianapolis... boy what an experience that was. We got there at 5:00 pm and as we pulled up there was a huge banner that read ... "open 24 hours" ... I thought to myself, awesome got all the time I need. As I talked with the young kid at the counter he informed me that it was $20.00 for a day pass and that they closed at 7 pm. I was abit confused and told him the banner outside said open 24 hours. He explained to me that.... "oh, yes but not on the weekends" ... whaaa ... ok, whatever heres my $20.00 I'm gonna go train.

There were a few pieces of equipment I had seen in videos but never got to use.... sooo I tried them... very nice. Wish we had those at the 2 gyms I go too. Anyway had a great workout there and then refueled with my 1 cheat meal a week ... very good all you can eat chinese buffet !!

Guys I just started the 4th week and my strength is really starting to increase. In addition to that I'm getting alot of questions/comments about wow, your really looking lean how far out are you from your show... I tell them ... about 10 months !!

The stack of AH/AL/AE is really beginning to work some serious magic. At this point I'm extremely happy with the results and I still have 5 full weeks left on this stack !! The vascularity and hardness is really coming out and I'm just really excited to get into the gym everyday.

Including a couple pics from tonights workout .... back on my diet 100% now that I'm back home .... after first day ... feeling better already ...

Name:  M1100031resized.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  172.4 KBName:  M1100055resized.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  170.1 KB
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You are looking incredible!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

You are looking incredible!
    Thanks again for all the kind words HTS ... believe me I'm giving everything to this !!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Looking great man. Have any starting pics from 2 years ago? Was really amazed at your transformation on the PP boards.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Looking great man. Have any starting pics from 2 years ago? Was really amazed at your transformation on the PP boards.
    Thanks man !!!

Yea I have some.... I will try and post after work and after my workout tonight ...

I also put together a video of still pics on my youtube channel ... TL Fitness .... the video is called "Transformation" ... but I'll try and get some pics up tonight for you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Just ran across your thread, subbed. Keep up the work man!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just ran across your thread, subbed. Keep up the work man!!
    Thanks Cary !!

I need to look up how to give reps ... so I can hand em out around here !!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    Thanks Cary !!

I need to look up how to give reps ... so I can hand em out around here !!
    It's the little star shape at the bottom of the page to the left
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

ahhhh LOL ... glad it wasn't a snake ... prolly would have bit me hah ... Thanks Cary !!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

ahhhh LOL ... glad it wasn't a snake ... prolly would have bit me hah ... Thanks Cary !!
    Not a problem bro!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Checked the video. You were pretty well built for never having worked out. Nice genetics, but even more props on the hard work since.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

beastly!
    (i'm jealous of the garden hoses you got goin on)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure how I missed this log looking beasty. Subbed!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Looking freaking amazing bro!! Between you and snags, freak status I tell you very inspiring I'm I'm a digging rut right now no motivation wish I could snap out of it. Keep killing it bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Dang man! You are seriously ripped! I'm subscribed! We should REP YOU!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

To quote the great Ron Simmons, "DAMN"! Keep it up.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Wow... thanks again for all the great comments guys. It really does make a difference when your putting all the effort into it. I enjoy it anyway but this is like icing on the cake... I'm gonna keep pushin hard and really see where we can take this body... keep pushing the limits mentally and physically as I love the challenge. I really want to see what the results will be after working with Matt for a year .... totally worth it believe me !!

I will have some new videos up probably by the weekend.... one of them is how I do all my cooking at once ... It seems everyone likes the cooking videos After we got back from the Moto GP we needed yams, rice, ground sirloin, chicken breast and fish. Cooked all of it in about 1.5 hours ... we'll show ya how
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

apparently, the only side effect to worry about with the AndroSeries stack is a propensity to overuse smilies.

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    apparently, the only side effect to worry about with the AndroSeries stack is a propensity to overuse smilies.

LMAO !!! ok, ok ... .so maybe I overdid the AndroSeries.... the smilies are a known side effect ... but I said hey, what the heck... I'm going for it !! (no smiley added this time) ........ haha
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    To quote the great Ron Simmons, "DAMN"! Keep it up.
    I had to chuckle at that, being a pro wrestling fan!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys.... posted up 2 quick videos ... one from last night doing some biceps and one from tonights chest workout. I injured my shoulder/collarbone area last week doing chest and it still effected me tonight. No heavy weights... just trying to squeeze and get a pump. I still felt it again tonight even going lighter. I may have to skip next weeks chest workout and let it heal.

Now.... the 2nd video where I do an impromptu posing with my shirt off in the gym.... uh, well that never happens. I've never taken my shirt off in the gym to pose. I'm blaming it on the Andro Series ... Hard/Lean/Enhance. Monday started the 3rd week of it, 2nd for the Enhance... and I just feel great when I'm in the gym. I get alittle crazy with the "AndroSeries baby !!" in the video ... but hey... if it made you smile then I did my job of entertaining you !!

As you can see I'm pretty vascular ... even in the stomach area ... when I hold my pose my chest and shoulders really start popping veins.

My strength has really started to go up ... and I'm definetely getting harder.

Enjoy the videos.... laugh if you will.... I deserve it LMAO !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tra5u...hannel&list=UL
    Arm blaster is AWESOME!! Hella pumps man! I lost the one I used to have, need to invest in another one.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

4 WEEK UPDATE !!

Ok guys ... I have been on AH/AL for 4 full weeks and 3 full weeks of AE. I'm am really impressed with what has been happening the last 2 weeks. I started off weighing 173.0 at the beginning of the 4 weeks. I weighed in at 178.5 this last Friday which is the official weigh in day for me as thats the day I do my weigh in and take my pictures for Matt Porter. I have gained 5.5 lbs in the 4 weeks and I know that I'm harder, more vascular and stronger than when I started.

All of my lifts/working sets have gone up in weight and/or reps. Especially the last 2 weeks I feel it really has kicked in. Many of the exercises if I was doing a 45 and a 25 on each side .. I'm doing 2 - 45's for even more reps. I have not done any heavy squats since probably before the prep for the show that was in July ... so I would say about the beginning of March... my weight then... 201 lbs. Yesterday we went to Golds Gym in Fitchburg, WI... was about 50 min drive. My plan for the day was quads with a chest pump up ... started off with squats after a 12 min session on the eliptical, then a leg extension and hamstring curl warmup We performed 3 warm-up sets and then the plan was 2 heavy sets of 6-8 and then 3 sets of 20... controlled reps. If you watch my videos I believe in strict form and putting the muscle under the most constant tension possible...your not going to move as much weight but at least for me I get much better results my way.

For my heavy set I put on what was my pb when I weighed 201 ... 2 plates and a 25 on each side. I put that weight on and performed 7 reps for 2 sets (my previous pb was just 1 set) and I weighed in at 178.5 ... so more reps and I weigh 23.5 lbs less !! And this is only 4 weeks in .. can't wait to see how we are at 8 weeks...

I also believe that my recovery from being sore is better..... endurance is better.... I believe that I am much fuller looking, yet harder looking. The pics I'm posting are of the last week working out and a couple of what I looked like Friday ... these are the pics I sent to Matt for my weekly check in. I normally do them at home in posing trunks but had no one to take them at home... so I used the bathroom at the gym lol.

I'm also eating more food .... as my calories have increased during this 4 weeks and again.... harder, fuller and more vascular on more food... I'm loving this stack !!

I may pop in a link to a video of the weeks highlights if I get it done tonight ..... stay tuned !!!

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Your back is super shredded man. Keep up the hard work. Lookin good
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Good **** man!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Video is up !! Please check it out and subscribe to the channel

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

nice vid Tony.
    progress is notable..gaining strength, gaining weight - and still keeping shredded glutes.
    dig it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

nice vid Tony.
    progress is notable..gaining strength, gaining weight - and still keeping shredded glutes.
    dig it.
    Thanks Snags !!
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent condition my man. I love how Primordial sponsors such awesome athletes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent condition my man. I love how Primordial sponsors such awesome athletes.
    Thanks HTS .... I'm proud to represent PP and hopefully be able to show what their products can do ... with everything you have to devote yourself to it or you will not get the desired results... I'm All In !!

Thats the plan... stay lean but grow. I have 4 weeks left of this stack ... then we are going into a 12 week phase. Still putting all the supplements together and I'm sure I will be eating more ... hopefully be able to put on some really good size in that 12 week run !!

HTS .. my workout partner and I have started to hit other gyms within about an hour or so of Rockford/Rockton area ... last week we went to Golds Gym in Fitchburg, WI ... in a couple weeks we plan on either going to Chuck Sanow's gym USA in Chicago ... or maybe another one... you have any recommendations ??

Thanks
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks HTS .... I'm proud to represent PP and hopefully be able to show what their products can do ... with everything you have to devote yourself to it or you will not get the desired results... I'm All In !!

Thats the plan... stay lean but grow. I have 4 weeks left of this stack ... then we are going into a 12 week phase. Still putting all the supplements together and I'm sure I will be eating more ... hopefully be able to put on some really good size in that 12 week run !!

HTS .. my workout partner and I have started to hit other gyms within about an hour or so of Rockford/Rockton area ... last week we went to Golds Gym in Fitchburg, WI ... in a couple weeks we plan on either going to Chuck Sanow's gym USA in Chicago ... or maybe another one... you have any recommendations ??

Thanks

I wish I did, unfortunately, my very cheap self belongs to a small fitness chain gym....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I think in 2 weekends we are gonna hit up X-Sport in Naperville .... feel free to join us
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i'm still working on freeing up some time to travel your way brother.
    planning on being in Michigan City ~9/5 or 9/6 (rolling into Blue Chip casino for my birthday ), but i dunno if i'll be able to free up the w/e to stay out that way.
    if not then, maybe in october.
    (i should be in better shape by then anyway)
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

i'm still working on freeing up some time to travel your way brother.
    planning on being in Michigan City ~9/5 or 9/6 (rolling into Blue Chip casino for my birthday ), but i dunno if i'll be able to free up the w/e to stay out that way.
    if not then, maybe in october.
    (i should be in better shape by then anyway)
    Sounds good dude... whenever .... we'll make a day out of it ... training, filming and FOOD !!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Week 5 Update:

My strength has been going up again .. the weights just feel lighter and I'm getting more reps ... very nice to feel !! I weighed in at 181.0 Friday morning ... so the extra little calories that Matt Porter added in are working. I'm stil maintaining hardness and leaness... vascularity looks pretty good too !! This really is a great stack guys .... the pictures show what its doing ...

I just came out with a TL Fitness clothing line .... took these last night so this would put me at almost 5 full weeks on AH/AL/AE .... I have 2 different styles of TLF clothing ... if anyone is interested ... pm me and I get ya some clothing !! Getting a warm reception to it and selling .... already have "version 2" in my head ... stay tuned ...

I also wanted to thank Jose ... as he is now sponsoring me thru Cellucor-Illinois ... I will do some reviews on the some of the products soon .. here and on the YouTube Channel .... shown here repping one of their fat burners .. Super HD .... thanks again Jose !!!

Thanks for following guys.... gonna hit up X-Sport gym in Naperville, IL next Saturday ... road trip !! I'll get some pics from that gym as well ...
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Hi guys.... with only 3 weeks left in the 8 week phase we are starting to plan the next phase. Looks like we are going to do a 12 week phase that will more than likely consist of AndroBulk and ... well... more calories We are looking to stay fairly lean even though using the bulk. I believe I will be told that I need more cardio... haha... oh well. Whatever Matt says... I do Looking forward to finishing this 8 weeker out strong and then hitting up the 12 week and putting on alittle more weight !!

This Saturday we will be hitting X-Sport in Naperville, IL ... I know we are meeting up with Sal from the boards and if anyone else is in the area and wants to join up ... hit me up !! Can't wait for Saturday !!
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I think in 2 weekends we are gonna hit up X-Sport in Naperville .... feel free to join us
    Oh you guys would make such quick work of lil ol' me, haha.

Looking incredible btw.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Looking great.....still in condition....I cant believe how well it's holding up.

Just the picture perfect example of making the most gains right after a contest...you dont HAVE TO put on too much fat, when you have mental toughness avoiding junk food binges...

I always tell people -- I enjoy looking like .1% of the population more than I enjoy eating like 99% of the population.

Freaky looking > better than eating to satisfy the brain.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Looking great.....still in condition....I cant believe how well it's holding up.

Just the picture perfect example of making the most gains right after a contest...you dont HAVE TO put on too much fat, when you have mental toughness avoiding junk food binges...

I always tell people -- I enjoy looking like .1% of the population more than I enjoy eating like 99% of the population.

Freaky looking > better than eating to satisfy the brain.

-Matt
    Thanks Matt .... it makes it alot easier when ppl at the gym and ppl I don't even know stop to talk to me about how I look .... and its even better when the ppl at the gym wanna know how soon my show is coming up ... I tell them... uhhh about 9 months ... LOL ...

And I course I have you plotting the course.... your the Captain ... I'm just following orders sir !! Matt is the man... proof is in the pics !!
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket
    Week 5 Update:

My strength has been going up again .. the weights just feel lighter and I'm getting more reps ... very nice to feel !! I weighed in at 181.0 Friday morning ... so the extra little calories that Matt Porter added in are working. I'm stil maintaining hardness and leaness... vascularity looks pretty good too !! This really is a great stack guys .... the pictures show what its doing ...

I just came out with a TL Fitness clothing line .... took these last night so this would put me at almost 5 full weeks on AH/AL/AE .... I have 2 different styles of TLF clothing ... if anyone is interested ... pm me and I get ya some clothing !! Getting a warm reception to it and selling .... already have "version 2" in my head ... stay tuned ...

I also wanted to thank Jose ... as he is now sponsoring me thru Cellucor-Illinois ... I will do some reviews on the some of the products soon .. here and on the YouTube Channel .... shown here repping one of their fat burners .. Super HD .... thanks again Jose !!!

Thanks for following guys.... gonna hit up X-Sport gym in Naperville, IL next Saturday ... road trip !! I'll get some pics from that gym as well ...
    Dry, hard, vascular, & ripped!
    Whose the other dude in the pic rocking the blue/white tank?

The clothing is legit, where can it be purchased?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. Start with Dbol end with Winny?