Androlean / Androdrive ??

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have been on this stack for 7 days first 4 days I felt great the last 3 I feel extremely tired and lethargic all the time feeling of can't be bothered to do anything. I push myself to go to the gym but honestly I could sleep all day with no problem

Any ideas on this ?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
The 1st batch of Lean had me fealling that way, I doubt it's the Drive

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I have been on this stack for 7 days first 4 days I felt great the last 3 I feel extremely tired and lethargic all the time feeling of can't be bothered to do anything. I push myself to go to the gym but honestly I could sleep all day with no problem

Any ideas on this ?
Same here on this. I've been on the stack of 6 a day AL and 3 a day for AD for about 12-14 days now. I think it's starting to clear up but I have been very foggy during the day and I'm not usually one to get foggy and tired throughout the day. My sleep regime is pretty strict.

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Same here on this. I've been on the stack of 6 a day AL and 3 a day for AD for about 12-14 days now. I think it's starting to clear up but I have been very foggy during the day and I'm not usually one to get foggy and tired throughout the day. My sleep regime is pretty strict.

I'm dosing the exact same 6AL and 3 AD well good to know it’s not just me lol... Problem is it’s a pain the A$$ to get things done for work. Well hope it clears up for me also in the next 7 days also

M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried adding in some sort of stimulant or caffeine?
I ran AD for 7 weeks and loved it but when I went above 3-4 caps I would get very foggy headed, I believe PP said it was something in the AD (cyclodextrin or something?, I cant remember now) and they were working on reformulating it. For me I added in some caffeine and A-Y, every once and a while some Ephedrine on cardio days and it seemed to help w/ the sluggishness/foggy head.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried adding in some sort of stimulant or caffeine?
I ran AD for 7 weeks and loved it but when I went above 3-4 caps I would get very foggy headed, I believe PP said it was something in the AD (cyclodextrin or something?, I cant remember now) and they were working on reformulating it. For me I added in some caffeine and A-Y, every once and a while some Ephedrine on cardio days and it seemed to help w/ the sluggishness/foggy head.
Good suggestion

I believe Matt thought the 7,8 Benzoflavone might have contributed to it.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
But, and this is just what I got from the AD write up, shouldn't it just be the opposite. Like I feel a little jipped here with the stack. I was under the impression that it would be the very opposite.

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I will drop the AD for today and report back
So dropping the AD made a HUGE difference. I was completely functional alittle tired but nothing I couldn’t deal with. I may try to drop the AD dose to 2 for tomorrow and see how that goes

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So dropping the AD made a HUGE difference. I was completely functional alittle tired but nothing I couldn't deal with. I may try to drop the AD dose to 2 for tomorrow and see how that goes
I'll do the same tomorrow. See what happens.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But, and this is just what I got from the AD write up, shouldn't it just be the opposite. Like I feel a little jipped here with the stack. I was under the impression that it would be the very opposite.
It actually should be. The issue resides in response. If discontinuing stops the lethargy, I would see how many caps can be used prior to it's return.